All Comments on 'Emma's Domination'

by LexHarper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not bad...

could use some work still felt the shift from friendly to rapist was a bit abrupt.

getthebookgetthebookalmost 11 years ago
welcome to lit

liked it but...what a flip of the switch...the title makes it sound that he takes over her...which yes he does with his rape of her...but the title makes it more of she is locked away or control from clothes to food.

Was this suppose to continue???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Here we go

Yet another sick rape story

Wounding people and threatening to kill them is NOT erotic

Move along please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

If you're going to make it about the violence rather than the non-con sex, take your shit to Fetish where it belongs.

LexHarperLexHarperalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Assurance

This is a continuing story meant for non consent/non human and the lead's love is not in this chapter - just to reassure some of you.

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
To the Anons...

do not throw out negative non constructive comments!

They are not helpful to anyone esp the author.

Oh and its noncon=rape read a different catogory. There are not all hearts and flowers w/HEA! Get over yourselves.

To the author it was a quick switch on the lead but I'm sure you have a reason for that. Looking forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why not make this real?

Have her rush to the hospital for a DNA Test. Then she finds a Good Lawyer. Next she files a criminal suit against peter and a multi-million dollar suit against the company he works for.

Only then does she live "happily ever after!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous