Emma's Error

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swapped one of the power sockets in the living room, but I wasn't getting too hopeful about what we would get from the video because it was at ground level, but the sound should be Ok, I did the same in the bedroom. Changing the sockets was a bit more difficult because I didn't want to turn the power off, I managed it without getting an electric shock. Emma took the mickey out of me for putting a video recorder in their bedroom. Was I some sort of perv, I looked at her, and smiled, she knew the answer to that was 'Yes'.

I pointed out to her that most talking was done either in the kitchen, the bedroom or the living room, so they were the places we had to stick our recorders. We found their PC and had a look around to see if there were any discs. There was, and they were stacked all over the place, a little untidy. There was one that stood out from the rest, it looked shiny and new. Where we live with all the tractors and farm machinery going about, just about everything gets covered in a fine film of dust and this one had no dust on it at all, so just on the off chance we took it home with us.

When we got home the first thing I did was to fire up the laptop and open the disc, there were half a dozen video clips and quite a long audio track. A quick opening of one video file showed the changing room. I wanted some time to study this. I downloaded it onto our hard drive and made another copy of the disc. This was a Saturday night and we'll be expected at the Cricket Club, so off we went, stopping off at their house to return the disc.

It was quite awkward in the club, as soon as we walked in Jack was all over us, and when she wasn't serving Mary was sliding up to Emma and trying to engage her in conversation. After a couple of drinks Emma feigned a headache and we made our excuses and went home.

When we got home we got ourselves a drink and then settled down in front of the laptop, the first thing we did was check to see if the bugs were working in their house. They'd recorded us returning the disc, so we deleted that straight away. Then we started playing the recordings and Emma was right, there was a video of me going in, a separate clip of Mary going In, and then me coming out followed by a clip of Mary coming out both of us wet. But again, something wasn't quite right. We both agreed that something was wrong but couldn't put our finger on it. Emma suggested we will play it on the big television screen instead of the small screen of the laptop; she does have some good ideas.

We had it on the big screen and put it on repeat to keep it running through; about the third time Emma grabbed my arm hard. "Stop it, pause it there, I can see what's missing, there's no date timestamp, this could be anytime," we stared at it, she was right.

"You're spot on sweetheart, brilliant." I restarted the video, then I saw it, "look, look the shadows, they're all wrong, look, me going in the shadow is here." I said pointing at the screen, "and when Mary goes in it's over there, and look when she comes out, and she's wet it's hardly moved." I fast-forwarded to where I came out of the shower, and I pointed out to her, "It's nowhere near where it was when she came out. This is fake." I heard a sobbing noise and turned and looked at Emma, she was crying uncontrollably, I took her in my arms and held her tightly.

She was crying into my chest, I heard her say, "Sweetheart I'm sorry I didn't trust you, I thought you'd done it."

"There's nothing to apologise for, well, perhaps not letting me watch you fuck yourself with that dildo till now."

I held her until the sobbing subsided, I took her face into my hands looked deep into her eyes and said. "My darling, you have nothing to be ashamed of, you were duped. I bet Mary played it on the crappy security monitor they've got in the club, so you couldn't see the details," she nodded. "But most importantly you didn't cheat on me, you had the fortitude and the faith in our marriage. You came up with a different, almost, and I say, almost, honourable way to seek your revenge. And you didn't lower yourself to their standards. I just wish that it hadn't hurt so much, my nipple is still sore. And when this is over, I'm going to have to take you to task about ignoring safety signs."

She smiled at me through her tears and said, "Now you know why I don't like nipple clamps." Then she got up and fetched my phone, "can you put the picture of your tyre on the screen?" I did, I had taken a couple of pictures and she asked me to scroll through them, she pointed to the screen and said. "Can we enlarge that bit." I did, "What's that white thing over there it looks like a snake."

"It looks like a rope or maybe a bungee. We'll have to pop down to the club early tomorrow to see if it's still there. I bet she knackered the tyre somehow as a delaying tactic so you would have gone to your Mums by the time I got home, and you wouldn't know what time I got in. Did she know you planned to go to see your Mum on Saturday?"

"Yes, I mentioned it sometime last week."

"A thought has just crossed my mind; would Mary have the where with all to do that amount of damage to my tyre? I wonder how much Jack is involved." I paused, something else crossed my mind. "Hang on, something has just popped into my mind, why are they doing this, what do they get from it?"

Emma stood up and stretched herself, "You're right, but all this cloak and dagger stuff is making me quite tired, so, before it gets too late we should go to bed and you could have your wicked way with me, again."

It was Emma that spent some time tied spread-eagled on the bed with that massive ball gag in her mouth and the nipple clamps; whilst I spent an enjoyable 30 minutes between her thighs tasting her love juices. By the time I'd satisfied myself, and her of course, we were both well and truly knackered. We spent most of the night with her sleeping on my shoulder.

The following morning, we took an early morning stroll down to the Cricket Club and looked around where I had parked the car, but apart from a few squashed branches in the shrubbery behind where it was parked, there was nothing.

It was quite hard, but we waited until we'd had breakfast before we checked what the spy cameras had picked up. There wasn't much, Mary and Jack got in about midnight and pretty much went straight to bed. We were right we couldn't see much in the bedroom, and there was a little more to be seen in the living room, but the audio was as clear as a bell. The smoke detector video in the kitchen was superb, but only if you wanted to see what they were eating. It's quite boring watching other people's daily lives, but there was a snippet when Jack said. "D'you think she'll go for it?"

"I'm not sure, she may need a little more convincing, I'll have to think about that," said Mary. But really that was all, and we didn't want to read too much into it.

Fortunately, Jack was out most of the day so there wasn't too much to watch.

Emma had a phone call from Mary on Sunday evening, which she put on speakerphone; Mary was asking if Emma had made her mind up yet. Emma said she hadn't, but she was unlikely to do it.

It got more interesting when Jack got home on Sunday evening.

We heard Mary say to Jack, "I don't think she's going for it; she seems a bit withdrawn."

"That's a bugger, I was looking forward to you shaving your pubes off, I like that bare feeling. That seemed a good plan that I would work out that it wasn't you because you'd got shaved pubes and she hasn't, of course, that's assuming that she hasn't shaved down there; that would have buggered up our little plan." He sighed. "So, it's back to fantasyland for us then I suppose. So, how's your little tryst with Jeffrey the wicketkeeper's wife going?"

"Oh, it's going fine, but I really did fancy spending some time between Emma's thighs and shoving my strap-on up her prissy cunt. I might have to had to tie her to the bed for that, but from what we've seen in their bedroom drawers, she'd probably enjoy that."

"Do you think she'd have gone for the blackmail, just a couple of hundred quid a month to keep it quiet, just like Samantha does?"

"I doubt it, that'd probably be a step too far, the same as trying to get David involved just so you could have your way with his arse."

"Pity I would've like to take him down a peg or two with his flash cars."

"The problem is my darling, he would more than likely take you down a peg or two with his cricket bat, and then where would you be?"

"I suppose you're right; I would've probably lost that one, never mind." We heard a big sigh.

Well, that sorted it all out for us; it was obviously some sort of setup. We had it all recorded, but now what to do about it? Especially without letting the whole village know about our kinky games.

And now there are two other people involved, Jeffrey the wicketkeeper and his wife Samantha. They lived in the posh new build houses at the other end of the village. He was a Stockbroker or a Solicitor, something beginning with 'S' anyway. Samantha didn't work. That could be our way in. Blackmail was illegal, but unfortunately, the way we obtained that information was also illegal, but we had the information, and we could use it.

We decided to invite Mary and Jack over for a drink and a BBQ on Tuesday when the Cricket Club was closed. We were going to be open with them, and try to convince them to stop their goings-on, or we would share what we knew about their little blackmail scheme.

On Monday I waited till the coast was clear and went to retrieve the recorders, I still managed not to get an electric shock. Whilst I was there, I noticed that the door to the back of their garage was slightly open, I opened it a little more and had a look around, like a lot of garages, it was full of things waiting to be fixed or thrown away. And then I saw it on a workbench, a length of bungee with some metal spikes on one end. Like a Caltrop, used in the old days to damage horse's hooves, this looked like it would well and truly knacker a tyre. I was tempted to take it with me but decided a photo with my phone would have to do. At least I could show Emma how the tyre got shredded.

Tuesday came around, Mary and Jack turned up at about 6:30, before they got here I set up the two audio recorders one in the kitchen on one in the living room.

We had some beers, Bratwurst and the odd beef burger thrown in, nothing much, although Jack was putting my Old Speckled Hen away at quite a rate, I tried to slow him down, I didn't want him pissed for this.

We sat indoors as it was getting a bit chilly outside and I said. "I've got a video that you two might be interested in, and as we go along, I'm going to point out a few things." Mary gave Jack a sidelong glance, which he completely missed, she started to look a little bit concerned. I pressed play and the video of the shower room came on. "Notice where the shadows are when I go into the shower, now notice where the shadow is when Mary goes into the shower; completely different. It was much later. And it was the same when I came out. Also, the time/date stamp is missing, this could have been anytime. This is fake. What are you two up to? Don't say it's a joke because we know this was some ploy to get Jack to have sex with Emma. Oh, and on the audio, if you use a decent audio system you can hear all the clicks where you spliced it together, and the volume changes depending on who's speaking, another fake. What have you got to say about that?"

Jack's face took on a look of thunder and he started to get up, Mary grabbed hold of his arm and pulled him back down, "Jack sit down, we've been rumbled," she looked at us and said. "No, it's not a joke, we're into swapping, we didn't think you'd go for it if we suggested it, so we tried to trick you, that's all it is. Jack fancies Emma, and I fancy you."

We knew that wasn't true either, it came out too quickly; almost as if Mary had rehearsed what to say if they got caught. She had a quizzical look on her face, and she asked. "Where did you get that disc? You saw me destroy it."

Emma stood up. She was now the one with the thunderous look on her face knowing that we'd caught them out in another lie. "So that's why you going to use your new phone to video us, and then you could use that to blackmail us. I'm sure the extra couple of hundred quid a month wouldn't go amiss. And the disc, you forgot to wipe the hard drive on the security system in the club."

Shit, had she just let the cat out of the bag by letting them know we knew more than we were letting on? Mary's face took on a concerned look and she said, "No we wouldn't do that to friends, it was just a sex thing. But I can see we were all wrong now. We're sorry. I think we'd better go home; we seem to have screwed this up. We really do like you two, we seem to get on so well." Mary stood up and indicated to Jack that he should follow.

Jack stood up, his anger was starting to show, the beer was working. "No fuck it, you two make me fucking sick with your posh fucking German cars, your posh fucking extended house, much better than our pokey little hovel, with your flash fucking kitchen. I work fucking long hours for fuck all and you've got it all, you make me sick. I was going to stick my cock up that prissy cunt of your wife's and show her a real man. And you'd have to pay to keep it quiet so you don't look like a silly cucky boy. You're as bad as the rest of this stuck-up fucking arse hole of a village, with its crappy little fucking no hope shite Cricket Club, and that goes especially for that twat boss of mine Rupert."

Now it's my turn to get angry. I could barely stop myself shouting. "You have no fucking idea what we've been through. I've been shot at, shat on and spat at, people have tried to kill me on more than one occasion, I've been outside at minus 20 and plus 40, I've worked more hours than I thought that there were in a day, just to defend twats like you. And that's not the fucking half of it. Emma has worked two jobs at times and had to put up with me being away from home a fucking lot, worried that some bloody terrorist had succeeded in his aim to kill someone. We've planned for our future, and worked hard for it," I paused a bit, and gathered my thoughts.

I went on a quieter tone of voice. "I think you'd better leave, I don't mean just our house, and now that you've let your thoughts known about what you think of us and the rest of the village, I think you'd better leave the village. It's probably the safest option for you; if word gets around what you've been saying, some people could come looking for you. We suggest you're out of the village in a week, it's just a suggestion mind you, but you'll have to live with the consequences if you're not gone by then. I'm going to take that disc to the Cricket Club committee, which I'm sure will get Mary sacked. Oh, and by the way, this is our house and we have recorded everything that's been said since you got here. I don't think Rupert and the rest of the committee are going to be happy with you Jack."

That's when Mary came into the argument, "You won't do that, whilst we've looked after your cat I've been poking around, and we've seen all the kinky shit you have, I bet you don't want that getting out into the village. So, no we won't leave, so you two can go fuck yourselves."

I walked to the front door and opened it indicating they should leave, as they passed me I said, "Seven days." I closed the door behind them and said to Emma. "Shit I'm glad that's over, didn't quite go as planned, didn't even get the chance to ask them to stop, I think Jack did our job for us." I was a babbling wreck, "I need another drink. Do you want one?" I managed to pause, then a thought came into my head. "I thought the club's security system was on videotape, didn't know it had a hard drive as well?"

"Hard drive, might do, might not, no idea myself. A large G&T wouldn't go amiss right now," flippin' 'eck she was good.

It didn't take seven days; on Thursday I got a phone call from Rupert, who was also the club chairman, asking if Emma and I could be at the club at 6 o'clock as some serious accusations had been levelled at us from Mary and Jack. I told him we'd be there. I phoned Emma and told her of the request. I went to the laptop and started doing some editing. I guessed where this was going. Emma and I got to the club at about a quarter to six. We'd some prep to do.

We were ushered into the committee room at 6:00 o'clock. Mary and Jack were there all done up in their best bib and tucker, obviously trying to put on a good show. Rupert started, "Mary and Jack have admitted that they carried out an inappropriate joke on you, and you have threatened to expose them if they didn't leave the village in seven days. That is unacceptable and possibly illegal behaviour. After we have finished this committee meeting, I may hand the details over to the police. What have you got to say?"

Emma and I stood up, we were both in work clothes, no airs and graces from us. Emma went into the other room and retrieved the big television on wheels that we had connected our laptop to. There was no preamble, I launched straight into it. "I hope what we're about to tell you will stay in this room unless, of course, you feel you do need to refer it to the police. We think you may have to do that." I didn't give them a chance to respond, just ploughed on.

"Mary and Jack tried to convince Emma that I'd had sex with Mary. I haven't, as some background here is a video that Mary purports of me having sex with her." Emma hit the play button and as the recording ran through, I pointed out that there was no timestamp and where the shadows were. Emma then played the audio track whilst I pointed out where the clicks and the different volume levels were. I told them the whole thing was a complete fabrication, intending to convince Emma to have revenge sex with Jack so they could record it and blackmail us.

At this point, Mary jumped up complaining that we had no proof. Rupert was not happy and told her to sit down and shut up or leave.

In a serious tone, I continued, "This won't stand up in a court of law, but that doesn't matter, we're not in a court, and I will not tell you where we got the recording from. I must reiterate, what is said in here, must stay in here because it will hurt other people in our community." With that Emma played the track we had recorded on Sunday night, the one where Mary admitted to having a tryst with Samantha and blackmailing her, and planning what to do with us.

A quick glance across at Mary and Jack showed them slumped in their chairs. I carried on.

"And there's more, this is admissible in court because it was recorded in our house, not as much damning evidence. Our initial intention was to get them to stop blackmailing Samantha, leave us alone and carry on doing their jobs, and that would be the end of it. Then Jack let slip their plan to blackmail us to keep quiet that we were having sex with them, and by revealing what we do in the privacy of our own home. That is our business. I have edited this from the whole evening's recording. The whole evening's recordings are available to you if you want them, but I think these are the important parts."

Emma pressed the play button on the laptop, and as the audio track played, a whole range of emotions we're moving across the faces of the committee, with Rupert's the most obvious. When it finished Rupert asked Jack and Mary if they had anything to say, they just shook their heads. We were then asked to leave whilst the committee discussed what they'd just heard.

We walked back into the bar, by now Mary was crying and Jack's shoulders were slumped, I think they knew they'd lost. I went behind the bar and poured four drinks, getting one each for Mary and Jack. I'll pay for them later. I hadn't finished my pint we were all invited back in. There was more calmness in the committee room now than when we left, I felt they'd made a decision.