Emma's Error

Story Info
He cheated, didn't he?
8.5k words
4
42.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
928 Followers

An Honourable deceit?

Just a silliness with this one. It got stuck in my head and I had to write it down to shift it. Many thanks to AnAverageGuy61 for his help with my 'Mistakes'.

It was a Friday evening and I was sitting at my computer when my wife Emma came down the stairs. Oh boy, this was going to be an interesting night. She was wearing her thigh-length black leather boots, stockings and her black leather corset that laced up the front, it squeezed her breasts together into an excellent cleavage with her nipples almost poking out the top. The look was completed with a black leather choker and her elbow black leather opera gloves.

"Right, upstairs with you young man." Whilst no longer being a young man and definitely older than her, I complied.

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"It's my turn to be in charge tonight! And I have a few surprises for you."

Quite soon I was on our bed, naked and tied spreadeagled, with a raging hard-on. This is normally her position, but occasionally, two or three times a year, she likes to take charge. Then she did something quite out of the ordinary; she took our large rubber ball gag and offered it to my mouth. I hated this thing, and she knew it. She grabbed hold of one of my nipples and gave it a violent twist. I screamed and she shoved the ball gag in. I had tears in my eyes, and I was in pain, that gave her the chance to buckle the gag behind my head. She'd never been this violent before. I wasn't sure I liked it. In fact, I was bloody sure; I didn't like it.

Then she did something even stranger. She started getting undressed. I was thrashing around trying to get free. When she was completely naked, she walked up to me and placed her hand on my chest. She looked me in the eyes and said, "David, I know you fucked Mary in the changing rooms after cricket practice last Saturday."

I was still thrashing around and my head was shaking side to side whilst trying to shout. "No" through the bloody ball gag. I couldn't say our safety word, but I was clicking my fingers like mad, that is our safety signal.

"Don't try to deny it; Mary told me all about it, she even showed me the video. She said it was mainly her fault. She was randy and she's fancied you for ages and you were there alone and naked. She admitted she seduced you. She said you held out until she got your cock into her mouth.

"But I think you've got to take some of the blame. So, I'm going to fuck Jack, no affection, no kinkiness, I'm not going to make love to Jack, and it'll be just one fuck. I won't humiliate you; I won't do it in front of you, and I won't denigrate you. I won't rub your nose in it. I'm going to do it in the spare room. Mary and you will know that I fucked Jack; Jack and I know you fucked Mary. We have fucked each other's spouse. We will all be equal. I've talked to them both and we will never, ever mention this again."

What the fuck is happening here? I'd stopped thrashing around. I was going nowhere tied like this, and with the dammed ball gag in my mouth I couldn't say a thing. I was crying and tears were pouring down my face.

She leaned over and kissed my tears. "Don't worry sweetheart, this won't take long, and I will be back with you, and we will never mention this again."

I heard her walk downstairs, open the front door, and say. "Come in Jack, upstairs in the spare bedroom, it's in the same place as yours; let's get this over and done with." I heard a grunting reply and the front door closing.

Mary and Jack were our next-door neighbours. She ran the local Cricket Club bar and Jack was a farm labourer. Their home was a detached farm cottage adjoining ours. Emma and I bought our cottage 12 years ago, it was very similar to theirs, but we had some work done and had it modernised and extended. They rented theirs from the farmer that Jack worked for, and they paid a pittance in rent.

We'd known each other since they moved in just over two years ago. Mary and Emma got on well together, and I thought Jack and I did as well. We both played for the same cricket team and often spent time together. Jack did himself down by saying he was just a farm labourer, while I'd been an engineer. I let him know that he was just as important as I had been, probably more so, because he helped grow the food we ate.

Mary was an important linchpin in the village as we had no pub, and the Cricket Club was the only place where the whole village could socialise and get together. To Emma and I, these two friends filled an important role in the community.

Emma and I met and married when I was in the service, just a humble spanner monkey, fixing stuff. I did OK out of it, and I managed to learn a trade. Then I got made redundant from the service after about 20 years, with a nice healthy redundancy payment. I moved into another job doing pretty much the same sort of thing for a private company, but with none of the military bullshit. We both worked long and hard back then, for two nights during the week Emma would deliver for the local Chinese takeaway and when I was away, she'd do it for five nights a week. I did all the overtime that I could.

Two things happened to help our finances. A slapdash forklift driver knocked Emma over and damaged her left foot. The company paid a handsome compensation, and we had income protection on the mortgage, which basically meant if you were off sick you were paid £1000 a month, and this meant we could finish the mortgage early. I got made redundant again. I was getting used to redundancy by now, and this one had a reasonable pay out as well.

Along with my pensions, we were quite comfortably off. I had a large Audi SUV. Emma had the smaller version of the same car, and we had a motorhome. They were all between three and five years old. I also had a Triumph GT6 that I was in the process of restoring. We tried very hard not to rub Mary and Jack's noses in the fact that we were doing ok. Emma still worked in an office for a local estate agent three days a week; I did odd jobs around the village, normally for cash or beer in hand.

That was all about to change right now. I was angry but calm enough to look around. When Emma and I play these games there is a safety knife within reach on the bedside table. Looking across I could see she had moved it out of reach. There was a noise from the spare room, but it wasn't very distinct. Then I saw she had used a safety slip knot on my right hand, and I managed to reach the tail and after a bit of a struggle pulled it. I was soon free and got rid of that dammed gag. After a period of being calm whilst concentrating on getting free, the anger returned.

I picked up my mobile phone and set the video to record. I had not fucked Mary and I couldn't stand Jack fucking Emma, no matter what she said I did. I wanted proof in case this came to a divorce. And at the moment that seemed very likely. I couldn't stand my soul mate and my friend doing this to me. This is going to hurt somebody, physically. As I left our bedroom I picked up my cricket bat, and crept along to the spare bedroom, being careful not to tread on the creaking floorboards. I heard the headboard banging gently against the wall; I flexed my right arm, swinging my cricket bat. The spare bedroom door was open, why would they need to close it? I was supposed to be secured to the bed. I peered in through the door jamb, and I could see the top half of Emma's body. She was on her knees, and it looked like they were doing it doggy style to me. She had one of her hands hanging onto the headboard, and her other hand appeared to be down between her legs. I could hear her quite plainly now.

"Go on, fuck me harder, come on you fucking wimp give it to me or shall I go to my husband? Because right now he can do a better job than you are. Ah, that's better, come on keep going you can do better than this."

At least she wasn't slagging me off, but things didn't seem quite right. I held the phone up in my left hand, and I raised my cricket bat in my right and gently eased the door open with my foot, getting a full view of the room and what was going on for the camera. And what a sight met my eyes, there was my wife with her vibrating dildo, the one with the clit stimulator, plunging in and out of her cunt. All the time screaming for "him" to go faster, deeper. Now I could see the whole room. There was no sign of Jack.

It was one of my fantasies to have Emma masturbate in front of me, something she had refused to do as she thought it was degrading. I told her I didn't think so, but it was her choice. And now here she was ramming that dildo in and out of her cunt. As I lowered the bat, my cock came up. She shoved the dildo in as far as it would go, and I could see a massive orgasm ripping through her body. Her arm slipped off the headboard and she grunted. It was all I could do to stand upright.

She was still up on her knees; I dropped the bat and the phone onto the floor and walked into the room. I climbed on the bed behind her and took hold of the dildo and eased it out of her, and I very quickly replaced it with my hard cock. I grabbed her by the hips and rammed in as hard and as fast as I could. She looked over her shoulder and saw me, and I think she said something like. "How the fuck did you... Oh shit, just get on with it."

"Yes ma'am, your wish is my command." And I did. I repeatedly rammed my cock into her, hard and fast, and I'm sure she came at least twice more. The pulsing of her cunt made me shoot deep into her.

We collapsed together on the bed. I looked at her, but she had gone to sleep, and I was feeling post coital tiredness creep upon me as well. With all the hassle of the last half hour or so I soon succumbed and fell into a light sleep.

I woke up about 10 or 15 minutes later. She was in my arms. By then I'd calmed down but needed explanations. Just what was this game? Was I supposed to get free and find her fucking herself? If so, why did she move the knife? Extricating myself from her I went downstairs and put the kettle on for some tea. I would have preferred beer, but I had a feeling I might need to stay sober for this chat. But it was strong tea, three tea bags in a two-tea bag pot.

She came downstairs wearing my bathrobe. I poured her a cup of tea. She would probably have preferred coffee, but I wasn't feeling that generous.

"I suppose you want an explanation?" She said.

"I think that would be a good idea right about now, but I've got to say one thing, straight off, right off the bat, right now." I leaned forward, and I growled at her. "Get this straight, I did not fuck Mary last Saturday or any other day. I have fucked no one else since you and I got together."

"That's not what Mary says."

"So, you're going to believe a friend of 2 years over a husband you've been married to for over 25?"

"She had proof, there was a video of you walking into the showers naked and her following you in; then you both came out wet. And then there's the audio, I could hear everything that was said, I can even hear you trying to refuse, and trying to get her to stop."

I suddenly perked up, but I didn't like the past tense, Mary "had" not "has" the video.

"So, you haven't actually seen me fucking Mary; all you've seen are two people going in and out of the shower, have I got that right?"

She nodded her head. "And I heard the audio."

Going into full parliamentary grumpy mode. "I refer my honourable lady to my previous comment. I did not fuck Mary at any time. Have you seen and heard this video and audio tracks?"

"Yes, she showed them to me on Wednesday when I went to the club."

"Right, I want to see and hear these videos."

"You can't, she's destroyed them, she wiped them and then broke the disc. I watched her do it, she didn't want them to be found by anyone else."

"So, you have no proof why you carried out that charade upstairs?"

She leaned forward. "But I have seen it, and you were late home on Saturday. You didn't get home before I went to Mums."

"I told you I had a puncture."

It was her turn to get grumpy now, "You've got fucking run-flat tyres, that's no excuse, you just have to drive slower. It's only a couple of miles, no reason to be that late."

"I told you I had to get a new tyre; you've seen the receipt. It was completely shredded." And with that I went upstairs and got my phone from the floor of the bedroom where I dropped it. I opened up the pictures I had taken of the tyre and showed her the tyre. "It was completely fucked. I couldn't drive on that, I had to get the AA to bring me home."

"Oh, I just thought it was a hole in the side wall or something like that, so it couldn't be repaired." She took the phone off me and looked at the picture. "What the hell did that to that tyre, that's a bloody mess."

We were getting side-tracked, "OK what were all those shenanigans about upstairs?"

It was Emma's turn to pour the tea; I think she was using it as thinking time.

She sat back down in her chair opposite me, "After Mary showed me the video, she said I should get even with you by fucking Jack, we would then all be equal. But I couldn't do it; I can't cheat on you, although you can't say the same thing, apparently."

Time for some psychological warfare. "Okay for now let's just assume I did not fuck Mary."

"Okay let's "assume" you didn't." She used air quotes.

"What do they get out of this? Jack has fancied you for years, but I always thought he was too good a friend to do anything about it; jealousy, is it the money, because we've got better cars and house than they have? I can't see anything; tell the story right from the beginning. I'm going to get a beer; do you want anything?" She told me a glass of wine would be fine, in fact, bring the whole bottle.

"Mary phoned me Wednesday afternoon and asked me to pop into the club on my way home in the evening before the club opened. She had something to tell me. When I got there, she sat me down and told me that she'd seduced you on Saturday afternoon after cricket practice. She was very sorry, but she couldn't keep it hidden, she felt so guilty she had to tell me. She thought we were strong enough to get over it. She was feeling very horny and she's been attracted to you for years, so she thought she'd give you a try. She followed you into the shower. You tried to fend her off until she got on her knees and started to suck your cock. To prove it she got the DVD from the security cameras and it showed you going into the shower dry, her following you in, then you come out wet and then she came out wet.

"The cameras are motion activated and the audio is activated by noise, so the two don't sync up. She told me she had a plan. She said it was up to me, but she could have revenge sex with Jack. I was shocked, no fucking way I told her. She told me she had a cunning plan; she would tie Jack to the bed, blindfold him, I would ride him, and she would video it, then I could show you and that will be the end of it, we would all be equal."

"That's it!" I said. "Whose phone was she going to use, yours or hers, if she was going to use hers, she would have blackmail material. If she used yours that would be OK, did you talk about that?"

"No, it never came up."

"Okay, so what happened upstairs?"

"I couldn't go through with it; I couldn't cheat on you, especially with friends. Three out of the four of us would know about it and it all seemed a bit weird. So, I put that display on upstairs. I recorded it so sometime in the future I could come clean and let you know it didn't really happen, just in case you went down the divorce route."

"But if you had gone ahead and fucked Jack, Mary and I would know about it even without the video. Would Mary have kept quiet? Oh, and by the way, divorce would have happened, and it still might."

That shocked her, but she carried on.

"Mary promised me she would say nothing about it, I certainly wouldn't and I was pretty damn sure you wouldn't want to be shown up as a cuckold."

"You're too fucking right there!" I took a couple of mouthfuls of my beer and had a ponder. "Right, I'm going to assume you're not going through with this idea of hers," she nodded her head. "We need more information, give her a call sometime to see if you can find out what her plans are, whose phone was she planning on using, timings? That sort of stuff, you may have to make out like you're thinking about doing it. But I will tell you now, after all we've talked about if you do it and it's on a camera, anywhere then there's a serious chance I'm going to be seeing my solicitor the very next day."

She took a deep drink of her wine. "No time like the present, the sooner we can sort this out the better." With that she went upstairs and got her phone, and she phoned Mary. She put her finger to her lips to indicate I should be quiet, and she put it on speakerphone. "Mary, I've been thinking about your cunning plan, when would we do it?"

"The boys are away for their last cricket match next Saturday. I will convince Jack it's worthwhile for him to stay home and miss this last one, so that'll give us all day."

"Have you got a camera or are you going to use a phone?"

"I've got a new phone with a gazillion pixel camera, we can use that, and you can have yours on as well if you like. Does that mean we are on for it, actually it's a bit exciting?"

Emma and I looked at each other with that last comment, something is definitely not right here. Why would she be excited about Jack fucking Emma?

Emma carried on. "That gives me a week to decide, I'll have to see, you must keep quiet about you and my old man, promise."

"No problems there, it would show me up as well, and Jack may get to hear about it, and then I'll be in deep doo doos if that happens. Let me know when you decide, but don't leave it too late, I might have to get Jack worked up." As she hung up, I was certain there was some giggling in the background, just one more thing to add to the list of nagging doubts in my mind.

I did some more pondering, and whilst I was doing that, I asked Emma to go fetch our laptop and boot it up.

"I too have a cunning plan, let's still assume that I didn't fuck Mary." I was still trying to rub it in, if I said it enough, she might believe it a bit more. "We've got the key to their house for emergencies; just like they've got ours so they can feed the cat whilst we're away. I think we should have a look around their place, and maybe plant a few bugs."

"What do you mean bugs?"

"You can get all sorts of eavesdropping stuff these days, it can even be Wi-Fi and we know our Wi-Fi reaches their house so that should be simple to do it from here."

I quickly found the website I wanted. I turned the laptop around and showed Emma the page I was looking at, it was for the 'Spy Shop' down in Southampton.

Pointing at the screen she said, "Hey, they've got that sort of smoke detector in their house, and those electrical sockets look the same as theirs. Are you going to spy on them?"

"Yes, but not just me, us, we're going to spy on them. We need to get to the bottom of this, and at the moment this is the only way I can think of doing it."

I ordered a smoke detector, a couple of electrical sockets with audio and video recorder, and a couple of audio recorders, all with Wi-Fi. I set it for collection on Saturday. It was getting quite late now and after all this, I was feeling very tired. I held out my hand to help Emma up from the sofa "Come on let's go to bed, I think we've got a busy day tomorrow."

She looked at me saying. "You know, I'm starting to believe you didn't have sex with her. Why would you be doing all this to prove that you didn't, if you did?"

I just smiled at her and took her to bed.

We drove to Southampton the following day and collected all the stuff I'd ordered. We took it home and logged it all onto our Wi-Fi then checked it all worked. Mary and Jack would be in the Cricket Club until quite late tonight. So that was the ideal time to go about our business. We saw them leave and gave them a few minutes and then we crept across and went in their back door. It took a few seconds to replace the smoke alarm in the kitchen, I just clipped the old one off and the new one on.

LJA644
LJA644
928 Followers