Emma's Error

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rupert looked at Emma and me, "You had no right to "suggest" to Jack and Mary to leave the village, however, if they had taken your advice, we wouldn't have done so much dirty washing in public. The evidence you have shown us proves to our satisfaction that you were the victims here, not the perpetrators. So, whilst your actions are not legal, we can understand you were trying to do the best for our village and the community. Therefore, the complaint from Jack and Mary is not upheld."

Rupert now looked at Mary and Jack, there was an anger in his voice when he spoke, it was slow, deliberate and full of menace. "I really don't know where to start with you two; you have shown yourself to be two untrustworthy, despicable people. And we have evidence here of blackmail which I may, or may not pass on to the police. I have to talk to other people outside of this room before I come to a decision on that. However, the committee's decision considering you two is as follows; Jack you are barred from the club forever. Mary, you are sacked as of right now. You will be given one month's salary in lieu of notice. That's the club business out of the way."

Rupert took a breath and continued. "I have asked the committee's indulgence to carry out some personal business during this committee time. Jack, you are sacked, you are paid weekly, therefore I only need to pay you one week in lieu of salary, however, I will extend that to one month. You pay rent on your house weekly; therefore, I only need to give you one week's notice of termination. I'm doing that right now. You have seven days' notice to vacate that house. Do you have anything to say?" They both shook their heads, they look destroyed. "Now get out of my sight," Rupert said.

They left, and we got up to go as well when Rupert asked us to stay, we sat down again. "Firstly, we've all agreed to keep this to ourselves; it'd destroy the village if this sort of thing got out. We'll have a quiet word with Samantha, we've assumed that Jeffrey knows nothing about this, and as far as we're concerned that's the way it'll stay, what we do will depend on what Samantha says, but you have evidence of blackmail, what do you want to do?"

Emma spoke up, "Village life can be fragile, so that'll depend on what Samantha wants, if she wishes to pursue it legally, we'll back her up, if she wants it to just go away, we'll agree to that as well. To be honest, we'd prefer it just go away, and you can tell Samantha that if you wish. If she wants to come and see us and have a chat, that's alright as well. We don't know her story so we're not going to judge."

We all stood up and went into the bar, I started pouring drinks and then I realised and said, "Bugger, we've got no one to run the club now."

Rupert smiled at me for the first time since we walked into the committee room. "You seem to be doing a fine job behind there now, and this is partly your fault, I think you should run it until we can find someone permanent," he looked at his fellow committee members. "Committee vote on this," to a man, and a woman they all said, "Aye,"

"Carried, Dave and Emma are now the new bar staff until we can find a permanent replacement, and you better look sharpish, you're due to open in 10 minutes."

Emma and I looked at each other, and both at the same time said. "Fuck."

The End

This seemed to go on for quite a bit longer than I intended, the idea for this story popped into my head at about 3:00 o'clock on a Friday morning, as things often do at my age. By midday the following Monday I had finished the first draught. The rest of the time has been editing and finding an editor. Samantha and Jeffery may get a chance to tell their story, don't be surprised if they are not kinky as well!