Emma's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I could ask you the same thing.'

'I already told you! I think he's he really hot.'

'And I'm not complaining. If that's how you get around him maybe we should invite him over more often.'

'I mean...I wouldn't be directly opposed to it..' a bit of uncomfortable silence followed. Like they both knew they were now treading a fine line. 'So.. why did you get like that then?'

'Well you know..some guys like seeing their spouses act really..you know.'

'Slutty? Flirting with other guys in front of them?'

'Ya..'

'Well I get that but.. its your dad.'

'Ya..'

'...I'm not judging babe. I'm really but not but I wanna know. Are you absolutely sure you're ok with it? Family tends to get kinda..well. Personal.'

Jared thought long and hard on it. Carefully selecting each word. 'Well I.. I'm not sure why I get like that. Seeing you two like that. Flirting, touching each other. To do all the couples stuff with him while you're with me. I dunno its like... exciting but in a weird way.'

'Try and explain it to me.'

'Its hard to describe but... I felt kinda jealous and pushed out. But that somehow excited me further. Like I was caught in between full jealousy and wanting him to do more. Its like... I kinda want him to steal you from me. Not entirely obviously but whenever he's over.'

She sat up on her knees. 'I read up on this actually. You know what cuckolding is right?'

'Ya of course I do.'

'Well maybe now we finally found your kink?'

'Maybe but..'

'But?'

'I have seen guys flirt with you before. Even try to do what dad just did this afternoon and all that did was get me a little irritated. Its different when its him.'

'Then you might be into the father son cuckold thing.'

'That's got the weirdest one of all.'

'I dunno about that but its more common then most think.'

He raised one eyebrow in confusion to her. 'Its true! After finding out about that kink I fell deep into the cuckold rabbit hole. I just spent hours reading up on all sorts of scenarios and watching pornos of it. And I found a surprisingly good amount of father/son stuff. Its not as unusual as you think, promise!'

'But its not often acted on is it?'

'No!' she shook her head quickly. 'I only found a single post about a guy who claimed it happened to him but I suspect its fake.'

Petting her naked leg Jared then asked 'So now that we found out this about me. What do we do about it?'

She contemplated on it a bit. 'Well it did get us out of our slump. Maybe we repeat this more often? That we invite your dad over more often and I flirt with him while you watch? Surely that could work right?'

'Ya..ya I guess it would.'

'Good! We finally found something we both click with.' they kissed before showering and going to sleep that night. The anxiety that had built over days now was mostly gone.

Finally, real progress.

For the next several weeks visits with Jonas became much more frequent. He came over now often unexpected since they gave him an open invitation. And they came often as well, offering to help out with his garden and other projects. But it was all an excuse to get Emma close to him. And on some level they thought Jonas knew that to as he kept almost all his attention on Emma.

He started with including Jared but since he slinked back on his own accord it gradually became more just Emma and Jonas, all the while Jared watched from the sidelines.

They would take pretty much any excuse for physical contact. Grazing up against each others arms, sideways hugs, resting their feet on each others whenever they had dinner.

Pecks on the cheek for goodbyes and thanks. At certain points they almost looked like the couple.

And Jared felt himself going insane. Like he was actually watching his own dad seduce his girlfriend. So every time they said goodbye they went straight to the bedroom and fucked like wild animals. Like he had this need to "reclaim" her. To take her back after she was pulled to far towards Jonas.

And Emma loved every minute of it. To get her arousal building for hours and hours and then explode with her boyfriend the second they got home. Their sexlife was now even better than in the beginning.

And as more time went on the more daring their flirting got. Little touches here and there took longer. The resting hand on her leg went a little further up to her thigh. The cheek pecking became a little longer. The hand resting on her waist moved either down to her hip or got a little higher, fingers grazing her breasts.

The comment they made to each other, even in front of Jared, grew more risky and daring. To the point where Jonas would outright tell her she looked sexy in whatever outfit she wore.

Which she wanted as she intentionally picked revealing clothing whenever they met.

Short skirts and dressed. Skintight pants, tops with lots of cleavage. Sometimes she just wore a sports bra and showed off her entire stomach to him.

One time when Jared went back inside after watering his plants he overheard them in the kitchen. Jonas asked her about her sex life! About how she lost her virginity, how times she liked to do it, what her favorite position was and so on. But the question that really set him off was which partner was her best. And Emma shared with him a story she never even told him.

Back just before they met, when she was shy and reserved, there had been this much older man who approached her in the supermarket. It was weird at first but he was very charming and knew how to hold to a conversation.

One thing lead to another and she actually ended up following him home where he got her naked. She described in graphic detail how she followed his every instruction. How she got on her knees and sucked him off before bending over his couch and he fucked her from behind.

She never even learned this old mans name, she never expected to get laid that day. Yet completely by surprise she got fucked by him and got sprayed on all over her ass.

Jonas seemed yet even more horned up than Jared upon hearing it. So much so that he wrapped his arms around her, pressed their bodies together and told her what a vixen she was.

With the way they were positioned, bodies so pressed up against each other, his hands resting just above her ass, their eyes locking. Jared was so sure right then and there that Jonas would take her. That he would just fuck her right there in the kitchen and she seemed ready and willing to do it. But they didn't go further than that, instead staying like that. Looking like they were about to lock lips any second. And they wanted to, their faces showed it.

Yet with massive restraint they separated in the very last second. The banter slowed to a crawl after that. The air felt more heavy, with all that sexual chemistry weighting down on them.

It was something different this time. They didn't just flirt now. They were willing to go all the way. They were so ready to rip of their clothes and jump into bed that time.

But there was one giant issue that prevented it.

And it was Jared. If it wasn't for him they'd be fucking right now.

He snuck back outside, now his boner as dead as theirs. He was swept with sudden disappointment much like them. But why? He should have been thrilled that neither his dad or girlfriend crossed that line. That they just proved themselves so trustworthy and having that level of self control.

But he wasn't. He was actually disappointed. And the glaring question weighted on his mind..

..Why was he like this?

He had to ask himself a lot of questions after they got back home. This was the first time they didn't have sex after dads visit. Emma was pent up yet didn't have the urge to fuck her boyfriend. Nor did Jared feel like fucking her either. Their sex life didn't just fall back into square one, if fell back even further.

The events in the kitchen kept replaying in their heads over and over again.

The silence between felt enforced, as if they weren't allowed to talk about it under some ethereal entity's will. So what was there left to do?

At their usual bed time neither of them felt tired. In fact they were both wide awake. And they knew why. They'd never get any rest until they solved it. It would just stick with them like a bad cold who left weeks of a annoyingly stuffed nose.

They needed to talk about, they needed a resolution.

Emma sat next to Jared on the bed, both fully dressed still. No words were needed, they both knew it as time.

'So...'

'Yup..'

Jared took a sight before jumping the gun. 'I know what happened in that kitchen.'

'I had a feeling you did..'

'It got kinda.. close that time.'

'Putting it mildly..'

'Be honest with me. Did you really want to do it?'

Emma took a massive sight, rubbed her arms. Her her diverted to the side, not daring to look her boyfriend in the eyes as she answered. 'I did. I honestly did want to do it..I almost did..'

Jared slowly nodded his head.

'Are you angry?`' Her question cut like a knife. She was worried, and he hated to make her worry. Few things ever hurt that badly.

No I'm not. But..I dunno. Its strange.'

'What is?'

'I'm disappointed. But not for that..or kinda.. Its weird but.. I guess I'm disappointed that you didn't?'

Her eyes immediately snapped right back at him. 'Ya.. I don't get it either.'

'Well I can understand liking me flirting with him a bit. But that.. Babe that's kinda..'

'I know..'

It was like standing by a tall edge and both had the urge to jump. But the fear of the landing, or the other person chickening out. It blared at them like stadium speakers.

The answer seemed to obvious yet what was going to happen afterwards?

Both of them knew it, yet dared not say it. They stared into each others as if trying to say telepathically. But they were not Xavier from the X-men, it wasn't gonna work.

'So.. What if I do it?' Emma was the first to leap. The second she said that sentence every single nerve in her body started screaming. She was so sure she did a horrible mistake.

'I dunno..I mean. You want to right?'

'I do but..You're more important.'

'And the crazy thing is..I..I think I want it to.'

'You..you what??'

'I think I want it to.'

Emma seemed to calm herself down a little. 'I see..well then..you sure?'

'I dunno..maybe...I guess I'm pretty sure.'

'Alright.. I guess we could try..'

'Try?'

'You know. I take him out on a date and we'll see where it goes. And if it happens it happens.'

'Ya..that sounds like a plan.'

'So I guess I'll..call him?'

'Its kinda late. Try texting.'

'Good idea.' she took her phone and started typing, but then stopped mid way. 'Uh babe I just realized something.'

'What?'

'He might think I'm cheating on you. Maybe we should at least keep in the know?'

'True..'

'So that means..'

'Ya I get it..' it had to be him. He took his phone, hands were trembling so hard it was hard to press the right letters. When he sent the text his hands were almost sweating.

Hi dad got a weird question. Would you go out with Emma?

'Ok I sent it..now we just wait I guess.'

'Sure..I guess he went reply tonight...' the phone buzzed. Looking at it Jared nearly panicked. 'Its him.'

'Shit!...whats it say?!'

'What?'

'Thats it?'

'Ya..he just says what?'

'Well answer him!'

'I know! Listen, I see whats going between you 2. And I'm ok with it, really. So if I give you permission, would you go out with Emma?'

'Are you 2 breaking up or something?'

'No. its complicated.'

'Complicated how? Im very confused here.'

'Look its a bit embarrassing but me and Emma got this thing. A thing that involves her and you flirting. And we wanna take the next step in that.'

'I see... Can I call her about it?'

'He wants to talk to you.' she nodded yes.

'Yes.'

Her phone buzzed seconds after. She got up and answered as she walked out into the kitchen/living room. 'Hi Jonas! Ya I know this is a lot but.' she suddenly vanished out into the hallway. He merely heard her muffled voice.

It was maddening. It felt like hours just listening and his mind jumping in a hundred directions at once. He pictured everything from it going perfectly to horrible. Like his relationships with both could soon end or be ok and everything in between all at once. He started pacing in the apartment, randomly walking from side to side. Wiping his forehead, doing squats, stretching, everything to just keep moving and get the overwhelming amount of energy out of him.

He'd never been this restless in his entire life. Even taking his first drivers test was less stressful than this. What on earth was taking them this long??

He was so wrapped in the waiting he didn't notice they went quiet until she finally opened the door. She looked relieved, yet also unsure. 'So we talked..'

'Ya..and?'

'Well.. If its ok with you we decided on a date.'

He nearly jumped trough the roof. 'You did? When??' he asked to eagerly.

'Well this Tuesday actually. He'll pick me up at 4 and we'll have sushi.'

'Ok sounds nice. Anything more?'

'Not really. I guess I'll dress up for it and we'll see where it goes.'

'Alright..good. We got a plan then.'

'Ya..we do..' while easier they still had a hard time sleeping that night. The excitement was overwhelming.

And so it remained the following days. One day, two days, three days. Each one feeling like a year each yet passing by like a blur at the same time.

There was nothing else but the date occupying their minds. Tuesday could not come fast enough yet every day leading up to it felt scarier.

It was like having their minds pulled in two opposite directions at once. Between willing and freaking out.

And what made the waiting even worse was the lack of sex. It mostly seem to boil to two reasons. For one, Jared suggested to get her pent up the whole time. So when the night came she'd be ready to go ravenous. She agreed and so both tried to distract themselves. Dress as non sexy as possible and just avoid temptation. Each day that was getting harder and harder. Especially since they still slept in the same bed.

But the second reason was left unspoken. Emma never said it, but Jared could tell. She just didn't want to fuck him anymore. While she was still clearly pent up and was feeling the effects of horny overload, none of that was ever directed at him.

She was so quick and eager to agree to his plan. Yet even before that she spent more time looking at her phone and was caught using her vibrator to get off. In fact she was practically glued to her phone, far more than ever before.

Jared expected her to look at porn but no. Whenever he got the chance to glance over her shoulder she was in fact texting.

When he asked she said it was with Jonas. They'd never texted this often before so it must be the date. They were probably hyping it up or something similar.

It was his dad she wanted to fuck, not him. Some part of him hurt over that his girlfriend was so strongly longing for somebody else. But at the same time that only further increased his lust. That his girlfriends denial of him, her lusting for the man who raised him. It made the excitement stronger and in his view, increased the likelihood that they would go all the way.

So he said nothing about it. He distanced himself while keeping a close eye on her. Letting her stew and her feelings grow stronger.

Tuesday. It was finally time.

Several days of slow agony, of their nerves almost exploding. It was time at long last. And they were terrified. The whole day, since the minute they got up, they did everything just barely distract themselves. They cleaned the apartment far to much. They went out for walks, got groceries, checked their emails almost very five minutes at one point.

Day turned to afternoon, it was 3PM, one hour left. 'Guess I better get ready.' Emma said and closed their bedroom door. She had taken a shower an hour earlier. For the final one it was spent readying herself. Fixing her hair, makeup, everything.

Jared spent it on the couch, muscles tensing and heart doing somersaults. Would she get cold feet? Would she regret doing this afterward? Would he? Would she leave him for his dad? Would their relationship die out as a result? Would she accidentally get pregnant from him? Countless questions raced trough his head at the same time.

The time showed 15:50. Dad would be there soon. He was about to open the door and see how she was doing but it opened before he even got up.

Jared was suddenly struck with the marvelous beauty before him. His jaw needed to picked off the floor.

Emma had never looked that gorgeous before. Her hair looked to be silken smooth, going down her back. She wore a small black dress that only began right at her chest with a opening at its top to show off her cleavage. It clung so tightly to her form, showing every curve till it stopped just by her thighs. Her legs was hardly covered by net stockings. If nothing else they only further highlighted her long fantastic legs. She wasn't just dressed for a fancy date.

She was dressed to tempt. She was dressed to fuck. It showed her full intention of seducing him. And it was a strong reminder of just that. Like a slap across his face to get him to wake up and realize it wasn't just a fantasy. She was going to do it.

She was actually going to fuck his dad..

'I would ask how I look but I think your face says it all.'

'Wow...You're just..wow.'

She smiled warmly. 'Thanks.' she took her black handbag and headed for the door. Putting her high heels that she only wore for special occasions and finishing it off with a long black coat that tied over her stomach. 'He said he's right outside so I'll going off.'

She turned and looked him in the eye. 'I might not be coming home tonight.'

'I know..' they nodded to each other. As if to assure that this is what they signed up for.

'Alright then..goodnight.'

'Night.'

She stepped outside, Jared locking the door behind her. He peeked out the window and indeed saw dads car just outside. He got out as she approached, dressed as a fine gentleman. He had put on his black suit with red tie. He gave a red rose and probably complimented her outfit. Overall he had put on the full gentleman treatment.

Then moving far faster than expected she leaned in and they kissed. Not just a peck this time but full on lip to lip. He opened the door for her before getting in himself and drove off.

That was that then. They were off. And she wasn't coming home tonight..

Pain. The nerves was so wracking that Jared's stomach began to hurt. He skipped dinner that evening and tried to just get on with his night.

It was fine, he kept telling himself. She was fine, dad was fine. They were right now enjoying a nice meal together. Probably talking about this situation, about work, interest, life itself.

Those two could talk for hours on end, he had seen it himself. They were having fun.

Maybe they'd grab some desert after dinner? Maybe not.

He only that after they'd eaten they would just drive back to his place. Maybe she'd be so nervous and dad would sense it. He'd offer her some nice wine and they'd sit and talk in the living room for a few more hours. She'd begin to relax as he was no danger. They knew each other! Had spent hours upon hours getting closer. The clock would tick by, they'd gradually move closer. The talk would die down. Eyes locking in together. She'd place her hand on his leg, stroking it slowly, moving up further up his thigh. Then she'd feel the growing bulge, rubbing her palm over it and feel how it got harder from her. They'd lean in, feel each others breathing and kiss more intimate. He'd push his tongue into her mouth and she'd welcome it. It would grow warmer, bodies hotter. She'd move both her hands to undo his belt and push her hands inside..