Emma's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Joe, a pleasure!' he shook his hand and let them all inside. These were all of dads friends. Former work colleagues and guys from the motorcycle club.

Jonas came out with two large cider glasses. 'There you are old goat!'

'Heeey! You brought out the good stuff!' he the glasses down and hugged his old friend before putting his arm around Emma. 'And this here is who I told you about.'

Emma shook the old mans hand and the next couple stepped forward. 'Hi I'm Emma, his girlfriend.'

A sudden pang went off in Jared's gut as she said it. He knew she would beforehand. This was their plan. For the entire Christmas evening she would be Jonas's girlfriend and would act so. Jared was only his son. As far as the rest were concerned he had no connection to her.

'Tell me darling. How did Jonas end up catching one so young and pretty as you?' one of the wives asked, clearly very intrigued.

'Ah you know how he is. A true stallion this one.'

For the entire party those two remained glued together. Always rubbing shoulders. If he wasn't having his arm around her waist she was sitting on his lap as he was catching up with the old gang. Many times they hinted, or outright pointed out, how attractive she was and how Jonas was so lucky to have her. Which he was, if they only knew the truth..

Jared acted mostly as the butler, keeping bowls filled and drinks in endless supply.

He tried to resist staring but couldn't help it. Seeing them like that. Pretending to be the couple. With the amount of chemistry they had they all bought the act hook line and sinker.

In fact Jared almost started to believe it to. It actually felt like Emma was his girlfriend now. Like his dad had stolen her and was now taunting him with it. Showing off his new "price".

Everytime they kissed he felt another pang. Every time he rubbed her thigh via that slit, another pang. When they told their made up story of how they met and all the romantic things they did together it was like a sinking ship in his stomach.

They had an entire fake love story cooked up for this. Just corny enough to seen as romantic, yet not so that it felt fake.

This is what he had been reduced to. Serving everyone while dad had completely taken Emma from him.

It was of course all an act, one planned weeks in advance. But it carried a certain level of truth to it.

While Emma still lived with him, and reminded him that she loved him all the time. Their relationship still had changed since that summer.

Mostly it came down to sex. They didn't have sex anymore.

Now Emma slept with Jonas and only Jonas. It happened gradually. Going from their second date which also ended with sex, to their third, then after their fourth they all felt ready to proceed to the next stage.

They all had sat down in their living room/kitchen and spoken about it. It had been awkward and kinda tense for Jared but they had to. The groundrules had to be laid out.

And the rules was that Emma would remain Jared's girlfriend but be allowed to have sex with Jonas whenever they both wanted, as much as they wanted. If Emma wanted to share happened between them she was free to do so. But mostly she didn't.

And they specified the next one greatly. Whenever she and Jonas were together, then that meant they were together. Jared would have to back away and let Jonas have his girlfriend to himself. She would fully give Jonas all of her attention and be his girl during their together time. There would be no texting or calling expect from her.

And sexually of she wanted to do things with Jonas that she didn't do with Jared she would. There was no obligation to give Jared the same treatment.

And for months they had taken full advantage. Jared had yet to receive a single blowjob from her yet she made it clear she sucked Jonas's dick very often and loved it. She also began taking the pill so Jonas was still cumming inside her. Again, something Jared had yet to do.

Amongst other things first things Jonas had over him was:

Anal sex

BDSM with her as the bottom

A growing private library shared only between those two of self made porn. A gallery of pics and short clips showing everything from her getting fucked in various positions to pictures showing his cum splattered all over her face.

What stung the most though was what she gave him at his birthday. As a present, she had called up her old best friend. A brunette that was equally hot as her, and they had a threesome with Jonas.

The event had killed Jared on the inside but the thrill had never been stronger then. Knowing his girlfriend had gone full slut for his dad sent him over the moon.

As the months had dragged on she had less and less sex with him. To the point that before Halloween rolled around she had stopped completely. She got all her sex from Jonas and couldn't be happier about it.

She was so satisfied she didn't respond to of Jared's advances, instead telling him stories of he fucked her so he could jerk off to them instead.

It got late, the guests gradually left until it was just the three of them left. 'We can clean all this tomorrow. I'm tired.' Jonas yawned as he finished that sentence. Putting his arm around "his girlfriend" they both went upstairs, leaving Jared to sleep in the downstairs bedroom.

He removed his suit and laid down on the soft bed, waiting for his mind to drift. His as it started to dark he was awoken to a sudden sound.

It was..something heavy dragging along the floor? Or banging maybe?

It got louder. It was indeed banging. Followed by moaning. God damnit they were doing it just as he was about to sleep!

And all he could do was just lay there and listen to the sound of his dad fucking his girlfriends brains out...

..All while he got harder about it.

Now he was jerking off the sound of his dad fucking his girlfriend. And he was fucking her better than he ever could. Shit she never made those sounds with him....

..goddamn. What a life.