Emma's Painal Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The swollen rim of her abused shitter twinged with pain as Master pushed the bulbous head of his cock against it. Carla felt tears roll down her cheeks as he forced the head in.

It went in easier than it did the first time, but there was still considerable resistance. Master groaned in satisfaction. He could do whatever he wanted to her holes and she couldn't stop him because he owned her completely. The ring threaded through Carla's swollen clitoris was proof of that. She had said her vows, gotten pierced in front of the priest. She had vowed to obey her master in all things sexual, to trust him with enforcing and nurturing her submissive side.

Master forced his cock in again. He held onto the frame of the fuckbench and leaned forward, putting his weight behind his cock's forced entry into Carla's shithole. It's journey into her bowels lit fires all along her rectal walls. Her asshole felt like it was disintegrating, but her submissive side was singing.

Master was gazing down at her, smiling with satisfaction. He glistened with sweat from the exertion required to split her hole open.

She was so close! Everything was throbbing in a mix of pleasure and pain. Carla moaned, trying to convey to master how much she wanted to cum.

Master arched an eyebrow at her, then started to plow her shitter harder.

"Look at you, you're such a rape slut. You love it when I hurt your hole! Go ahead then, cum!"

Carla squealed as her master gave a particularly hard thrust that nearly folded her in half. It was as if his pole drilled an orgasm right into her shithole. Juice squirted from her pussy and it convulsed as Carla experienced her first painalgasm of the day. Normally, an orgasming hole would contract repeatedly to expel sexual tension. However, since Carla's asshole was tightened, her rectal muscles couldn't contract and her sexual tension couldn't be expelled completely. Instead her orgasms seemed to build off the back of one another, her shithole trying but failing to squeeze while her pussy pulsed harder to make up for it, leading to what felt like a never ending cascade of back-to-back painally induced orgasms.

She screamed loudly, unable to hold back. She trashed from side to side, struggling against all her cuffs and chains. She didn't even stop when her master spanked her clit, and yanked her leash. No, that only served to make her scream louder and trash harder as her nonstop anal cums raced from her lower body to the rest of her limbs, making her shake and shiver while her master continued to rape her clenched shithole.

Carla was cumming. She was cumming from painal, as a true submissive anal slave should. She was cumming because her master was happy that she was suffering. Her holes were hurting so badly but she didn't care because this was what her master wanted, and Carla only wanted what her master wanted!

Each subsequent slam of her master's cock into her raw hole brought her higher still, to a place of pure sexual nirvana, where she existed to do nothing more than serve her master in whatever way he wished.

Carla trembled as her master pumped his second load of the night into her bowels. She felt full inside, full of his love and care. Her master pulled out slowly again, this time positioning a cum pan under her ass to catch whatever dribbled out from her puffy and raw shitter.

"One more fuck should do it," he said with relish.

Carla nodded in response, drifting along in a haze of submissive pleasure.

Her head was empty of thoughts. There was only her master and her need to serve him sexually. There was only master's pleasure. She existed only to bring him joy.

Master rubbed at her legs and lowered them. There would be no more need for restraints, she was too exhausted to resist.

Carla lay on the fuckbench for a little while, panting to catch her breath. Master was leaning over her, flicking her nipples. He brought out a cane and was tapping on her marked skin here and there, making little red marks.

She barely registered the pain, since the agony from her holes far outstripped the cane.

Master left her there for a little while, sitting on the couch and putting on a late night show. Carla closed her eyes, the soft voices from the TV washing over her.

She didn't know how long she drifted, only that some time later, master was touching her again. This time, she spread her legs obediently and pushed her hips towards him.

The last fuck was always the best and the worst.

Master lasted for ages when he had cum a couple of times before. That meant more pain. But usually by this time, Carla was so deep into her submissive space that the pain usually felt more like pleasure.

Master pulled her onto the floor this time, braced himself over her and pulled her legs over his shoulders. He fucked deeply into Carla's bottom. The resistance had lessened and Carla was relaxed. She let herself be used. She was a rape slave after all, her master's good little fuck doll. She was only good for the tightness of her asshole and the joy it brought her master when he was dominating it.

She reached down and pulled her asscheeks wide open, helping her master to get deeper inside.

She didn't know how long they fucked like that, only that her asshole was a mess of pain and it felt like her master had literally fucked it into oblivion. Master was gentle this time. He didn't thrust roughly or piston his hips into hers.

No, this time, he rocked back and forth slowly, encouraging Carla to cum over and over again.

Her master's helpless slave, she obeyed every order, whimpering as pleasure flooded her body repeatedly, triggered only by his voice and his cock hurting her shithole.

She barely registered when her Master came for the final time of the night, filling her up yet again. She was only marginally aware that he moved away from her as the last aftershocks of her latest painalgasm left her body, and that he was telling her to push.

Cum oozed from her ruined hole. The heat of his cumloads seared her aching rim, but she kept pushing over and over until her master gave her permission to stop. He picked her up and brought her to her room.

There, he gave her a quick enema using cold water. The water soothed the ache in her sore hole, and she whimpered.

Master soothed her the rest of the way by massaging a healing cream into her hole and around the rim. Carla fell asleep to the sensation of his fingers in her ass, and his voice saying that she was a good girl.

She smiled in her sleep, satisfied.

12