All Comments on 'Emma's Painal Journey Ch. 03'

by kinkbugs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lube

I love this series. As a sub it is my most fervant fantasy come to life. However, the dry anal sex is such a turn off. I appreciate the pain, but it wouldn't be fun for the husband. I would suggest that there is an operation that slaves undergo so that their asses generate lube in the same way as their pussy. Much more fun for master. Ps. The idea of a cream that would let me D break in my ass over and over again is exquisite.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 3 years ago
A bit cruel for my taste.

You're doing a good job making this story do what you want it to do, but for my personal taste there's a bit too much raw cruelty in it for it to be genuinely erotic--and I speak as a fan and writer of slave and non-con stories. I got a bit tired of the women's assholes being tortured over and over. (And the term "shithole" is a bit of a turnoff too.) I'm having more fun with your other stories. (Still, I read all three parts of this one, so I guess I couldn't have been all that seriously grossed out.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I would love to see this develop further. Looking forward!!

andy1pandyandy1pandyabout 1 month ago

A bit too soft for my taste. The wives really don't have to like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkbugs@kinkbugs
682 Followers
UPDATE: April 2023 Due to financial difficulties, I've got to haul ass in real life and have no time for erotica. 27M As you can see from my stories, I'm a huge fan of anal stories. I think there's something super special about a lifting a skirt only to see a shiny jewel ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES