Emma's Secret Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! would you give me money to buy new clothes, if I let you fuck me?" asked Emma.

The man sat there open-mouthed and dumbfounded; he couldn't believe that he had just been propositioned by a schoolgirl. He didn't know what to say and looked around the shopping centre and back at Emma and asked, "How old are you?"

"I'm almost nineteen... do you want to fuck me or not?" asked Emma.

"Yes, I would love to fuck you?"

"How much money will you give me?"

"How does one hundred dollars sound?" he replied.

Emma's eyes lit up and she smiled and said, "That sounds good... where can we go."

"My place is nearby, do you want to go there?" he asked.

Emma stood up and giggled, "Let's go."

Fifteen minutes later the man was opening his apartment door and inviting Emma inside. After closing and locking the door the man turned to face Emma and pulled her into a tight embrace and kissed her. As they kissed he ran his hand under her school skirt and squeezed her ass cheeks.

Emma began opening her blouse as she kissed the man passionately, pushing her tongue into the man's mouth.

When they broke their kiss, Emma said, "Show me where your bedroom is."

He led her through to his bedroom and sat on the end of the bed and watched Emma undress. She removed her school blouse to reveal a white cotton bra covering her budding breasts. She then slipped her school skirt down to her ankles and stepped out of her skirt and placed it onto a chair. She stood there in front of him in just her white bra and white panties letting his eyes roam over her body.

He stood up and began removing his clothes as quickly as he could without ripping them off. Standing there in his underwear, Emma noticed his hard cock sticking out like a flagpole. She unclipped her bra, letting it slip off her shoulders to expose her bare breasts and hard pointy nipples.

The man gasped and took a deep breath as Emma cupped her breasts in her hands and asked, "They're not too small are they?"

As the man shook his head Emma bent over and slipped her panties down to her ankles and stood back up letting the man see her bald pussy.

"Oh fuck you look gorgeous." He said slipping his hand inside his underwear to wrap his hand around his throbbing cock.

Emma let him stare at her naked body for a few minutes and then dropped to her knees and slid the man's underwear down to his ankles when he stepped out of his underwear she started kissing and licking the knob of his cock. She then took his hard cock all the way into her mouth until she felt the knob hit the back of her throat. The man ran his fingers through her hair and took hold of her head and began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth nice and slow.

He then began pumping his cock in and out her mouth faster and harder just the way Emma loved. When he pulled her head all the way down on his cock, she knew what was going to happen, a few seconds later the man's cock exploded in her mouth filling it with his cum, Emma swallowed each load of cum that shot into her mouth as quick as she could.

When he had finished coming, the man removed his cock from Emma's mouth and lifted her to her feet and laid her down on the bed. He pushed her legs apart and crawled between her legs, kissing her thighs moving closer to her bald pussy. When his mouth was close enough, he gave her bald pussy a few kisses and licked up and down her slit.

When he pushed his tongue as deep as he could into her wet pussy and began to tongue fucking her, Emma squealed, "You're going to make me cum."

Emma started moaning as her pussy became wetter, then as the man rubbed his fingers over the top of her slit, her clit popped out from under its hood. When he sucked her small bud into his mouth, Emma's body shuddered and she squealed out as she had another powerful orgasm. Her love juices covered the man's face and he sucked up her sweet nectar as quickly as he could.

Her breathing had increased and her small budding breasts rose and fell with each breath she took. He pushed his finger deep into her tight wet pussy and began to finger fuck her, first with one finger then added another. He was finger fucking her pussy with two fingers, making Emma moan and squeal even louder as she had another powerful orgasm.

When she had caught her breath Emma screamed, "Just fuck me, fuck me now, I want your cock inside me."

The man reached up and squeezed her tiny breasts and pinched and twisted her nipples. Emma bit her top lip to stop herself from screaming and began whimpering. The man moved further up over her body and kissed each of her breasts and sucked on each of her nipples then kissed her on her mouth pushing his tongue into her mouth to kiss her passionately.

After he had kissed her, he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her wet slit. When her pussy lips opened to allow his cock to penetrate her, he drove it all the way into her pussy and began fucking her with hard quick thrusts, enjoying how tight her pussy felt wrapped around his cock.

He fucked her for only five minutes before his cock began shooting his cum into her pussy. Emma wrapped her legs around his waist trying to keep his cock deep inside her pussy. After shooting several loads of cum into her pussy, he collapsed on top of her. Emma pushed him off, removing his soft cock from her cum filled pussy, onto the bed beside her.

After catching his breath, he said, "That was incredible, I loved fucking you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed fucking me, I loved feeling your cock inside me," Emma giggled.

"How long have you been having sex for money?" he asked.

"Only for a few months," Emma lied.

"If you want to make more money, I have plenty of friends that would love to fuck you." he told her and added, "If you want to meet them just let me know, you can use my place to entertain them if you want."

"Of course, I want to meet them and have them fuck me," Emma giggled.

Emma knew it would be easier for her to meet other men if someone could introduce her and she had a place to meet them and use.

"Would you like to have a shower, before you go?" the man asked.

"A shower would be nice," Emma replied.

He showed Emma through to his bathroom and stood watching her taking a shower. When she had finished, he handed her a towel to dry herself and then walked back to the bedroom with her to watch her get dressed.

"By the way, my name's Thomas, you didn't tell me your name," he said.

"My name's Emma, it's nice to meet you Thomas." she giggled.

"What a lovely name... Emma do you have a mobile phone?" Thomas asked.

"Yes it's in my school bag," replied Emma.

Emma handed Thomas her phone and he programmed his phone number into her phone and said, "You can phone me anytime."

As she was about to leave Thomas handed her a hundred dollars. Emma kiss him and said. "Thank you."

Thomas watched her walking away from his apartment, he couldn't believe what had happened, for an eighteen-year-old girl, Emma was incredible. He knew most of his friends also liked teenagers just as much as he does, and they would all love to meet her. Emma walked back to the plaza and started looking at clothes in a shop called Bras n Things.

When a saleswoman approached her Emma asked, "Do you have any sexy lingerie my size?"

The saleswoman smiled and asked, "Do you know your measurements, or would you like me to measure you?"

"I'm not sure what size I am, I guess you better measure me," replied Emma.

The saleswoman locked the shop's door and said, "Can you please come out to the back of the store with me so that I will have more room to take your measurements."

12