Emma's Thrall Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma wields her hypnotic powers on friend and foe alike.
7.1k words
4.8
10.1k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
313 Followers

Chapter 11 -- Saturday, even later that day.

Quick trip back to Emma's house. A group shower, which included a daisy chain...of back scrubbing! Good lord, did you think we had time for 'that' kind of daisy chain! Though I gotta say, kinda enjoyable taking a shower with friends. Good clean fun! See what I did there? It also gave me a little more 'penis time', in that nick let me wash his penis, which I was really, really curious about. I mean...this was my first time holding one. It felt so nice. It had weight to it. And watching it grow in my hand...magical. I was really, really tempted to see how it would feel in mouth, but I didn't want to start something we didn't have time to finish. Good lord I've become so slutty! Where are all these filthy thoughts coming from? Of course, we were on a tight schedule to....

Make the game! What's high school without going to a football game on a Saturday? And we had to support Rex; star wide-receiver! Well, I don't know about 'star' but that's the position he played.

The four of us (and Victoria the mastiff) got to the game just as kick-off was happening. Quite honestly, I never really was much of 'school spirit, go-to-the-game' kind of girl. I mean, I never really stayed at a school long enough to form any bond to it, or had friends who were into that sort of thing. So this was my first game. I was a little surprised that Emma and her cabal were attending, but really it was to support Rex. That was part of Emma's credo. Support your friends. She (almost) never would miss a play, a recital, a sports game...whatever it was you were into. I loved her more for it.

nick, Bonnie and Emma were surprisingly knowledgable about football, and they gave me play-by-play explanations of why those men were tackling each other and chasing after the football. Whatever, I just cheered when they cheered.

My mood soured however, when the cheerleaders came out in front. I mean I don't have anything against cheerleaders per se...but three of them....three of them were part of the CFH, or Cunts From Hell as we now call them; those three harpies who tormented me for sitting at their table on my first day. I did everything I could to avoid them in school, and so far I'd been pretty successful this week. I glared at them as they did their kicks and pyramids and whatever the fuck. Why must there be people like the CFH?

Emma must have sensed my unease and she put her cape around me and snuggled me in close. I saw CFH#1 glare up at me. I stood up and headed towards the restroom. I couldn't stand looking at that bitch.

"Anyone want anything? Hotdogs? Popcorn? Cold Beer? Orange Whip?"

There were no takers. I left.

In the bathroom I let my tough upper lip quiver a bit, but I was determined not to break. I stood at the mirror, applying a little lip gloss...just something to take my mind that awful girl. When of course, the worst possible thing could happened.

Girl Nelson (as I called her, like Nelson from the Simpsons) came in with her two flunkies.

"Everyone out!" she commanded us. Don't have to tell me twice. I tried to make my way out, but she grabbed me by the shirt collar as I was heading past. Oh fuck.

"Not you, lez." she said. Oh hey, she knows my name. Wait, I think she said 'lez', not 'Liz'.

The room cleared and it was just me and the CFH. I started thinking about exit strategies, but had none, other than to run when I saw the chance.

"You know..."she began ominously. "This school already has its allotted quota of dykes and freaks. We don't need another. I can't believe you and your freaky friends even showed up here."

She leaned in close. I could smell her breath. It was sickeningly sweet. It was like the opposite of her. So pretty on the surface, but so rotten on the inside. I wanted this to be over. I wanted to take my beating of whatever the fuck she was going to do me and get the fuck out.

"I want you all gone by half-time. I don't want to look up in the stands and see your ugly faces here ever again."

"But then how will show our school spirit?" Came a voice from the entrance of the bathroom. Emma! Here to save me. Again. Though I didn't see how. Two of us and three of them? Was she going to start a fight? That would not sit well with my parents.

She didn't. She quickly brushed past CFH #2 & #3 and went straight towards the leader of the pack. She extended her hand.

"I don't think we've actually ever been introduced, Heather. I'm Emma." she said, more casually than I would have expected.

Heather reached for her hand, but before she could shake it, Emma quickly snatched it up with her left hand and held it front of Heather's face. She pointed to it with her right hand.

"Look at your hand Heather," she said rapidly. "Notice every detail about it, every line, every crease, watch as it gets closer and closer to your face" Emma was gently pushing Heather's hand closer to her face while she spoke. Heather seemed transfixed by her own hand and was staring at it intently "Notice how your eyes lose focus and when it's just about touch you'll find that you will....SLEEP!"

Emma quickly pulled Heather's hand down and used her free hand to cover Heather's eyes. Immediately Heather dropped down and went limp. I saw the other girls just stare at Emma like she'd just killed their queen in front of them.

Emma looked back at them and gave them a fiery glance. "Bitches leave!" And they fled out the door, terrified they would be next. "Liz, lock the door." I didn't move. I was too stunned. "Liz!" she called again. I awoke from my stun, and went to lock the door. Emma began talking to Heather in low hushed tones.

Now I should add here, that at the time, I had no idea what had happened. Emma would later explain it this way: This is what she called a 'confusion induction'. It was similar to what she'd done to me the first day we met. The mind gets confused and it looks for something to grab on to...in this case it was Emma's command to 'sleep'. The confusion part stemmed from Emma interrupting the handshake she'd initiated with Heather. See, there's a custom that's ingrained in Western culture, the handshake. If someone offers you their hand, you automatically reach to shake it. You can't help it, it's so a part of what you learn growing up. It's a completely unconscious action. That's why when a handshake goes wrong, your mind gets confused and looks for something to make sense, in this case, a direct suggestion. That's what Emma took advantage of. Heather unconsciously reached to shake her hand, and then Emma interrupted that unconscious behavior, placing her into a momentary state of confusion, where she was able to start imposing her will, and her commands, to put Heather into a hypnotic trance.

Emma was holding Heather close. She had her head resting on breasts and she swayed her gently back and forth. She spoke to her in low tones.

"Deeper and deeper, Heather. So relaxed, so loose and limp, listening to my words, arms so heavy, body so heavy, eyes so droopy and lazy, just relaxing and letting go...and deeper....and deeper....and when you hear me say, "Deep Sleep Heather," you will return to this peaceful relaxed state...your eyes will close automatically and your body will become loose and limp and will you drop even deeper than you were before.....and.....wake up Heather!" Emma snapped her fingers.

Heather's eyes shot open. It looked like she was about to say something, but before she could utter a single word.

"and Deep Sleep Heather" Emma commanded as she snapped her fingers. The effect was immediate. Heather dropped right back down into hypnosis and collapsed into Emma's arms.

Emma did this three more times. Each time Heather seemed to go deeper and deeper. By the third time it Heather's legs couldn't even support her. Emma was holding her up completely. She gently laid Heather on the floor. Gross. This floor was disgusting.

Emma looked at me. I could see anger in her eyes. Hatred.

"So," she said to me. "What shall we do with her? How shall we exact our revenge?" She rubbed her fingers together and looked over Heather's helpless body.

I wasn't sure what to say. I hated this bitch with a passion and I had thought about horrible things I'd like to happen to her. But nothing that I'd ACTUALLY want to happen. I mean, it's one thing to wish for someone to get hit by a bus, but it's another to actually wish for it to manifest.

"I could make her take off this ridiculous outfit and streak the field," she began. "Or what about losing control of her bladder when she's atop of a cheer pyramid. Or her bowels. That's would be a humiliation she would never forget...and neither would anyone else. I'll have her go out to the field at half-time, do a strip-tease in front of the marching band, and then masturbate in front of the entire school. Yes...I think that will be sufficient revenge. Would you like her to kiss your ass? Literally, I mean. She could tongue your pretty little asshole and then beg for your forgiveness for being such a monster. I'd like to watch that"

I was...shocked. I mean...I'd never heard Emma like this ever. And I wanted this girl to hurt...but this was...this was all too far.

"You couldn't really get her to do those things," I said, trying to defuse her anger a bit. "I mean, you can't make someone do something in hypnosis they wouldn't want to do."

And that's when I saw it. I wasn't speaking to Emma anymore. She turned to me. Her eyes....they were no longer blue and green. They looked almost black.

"Oh please." this woman, who was no longer Emma, said. "can't I, Frozen Kitten?"

And suddenly my body couldn't move. I couldn't budge; I couldn't speak. This was terrifying.

"Go ahead, Elizabeth," she said. "Try to move. Try to wiggle your finger. Try to tell me no. You want to right? Well go ahead, show me you can defy my commands!"

She was right. I tried with all my will to move but I couldn't.

"You see!" not-Emma went on, "Hypnosis is much more powerful than you imagine. Now tell me Elizabeth...why do you have even an ounce of mercy for this cunt?"

This woman began to walk around. She didn't walk like Emma. She walked like an animal in human form.

"I have some news for you Elizabeth," she said. "The reason hypnotists push the idea that you won't do something in hypnosis you don't want to do, is that so people won't be afraid of them. But they should be. A talented hypnotist can make anyone do anything. Here." She placed her hand on my jaw. "You may speak."

"You're not Emma." I said, afraid of the answer I was going to get back.

She smiled wide. Not Emma's smile. It wasn't sweet. It was predatory.

"No, I'm not Emma. We haven't met. Well, actually, I've met you, you just don't remember. You can call me Malice." And she extended a hand and gave my pinky a demure squeeze.

"You see Elizabeth..." she began to pace the bathroom. She stepped over Heather's prone body repeatedly. "There's some things that Emma can't do. Or won't do. But things she should do."

She stopped in front of me. She leaned in and kissed me roughly. "Things I have to do for her."

"She loves you Elizabeth," she said, with anger. "She loves you so fucking much! I don't know why she trusts you. You're so...weak. Having to come in here and save you like this...But I love you too Elizabeth. When she kisses you...when she fucks you..I'm there too...her dark passenger...and I love you along with her. We all do."

She paced again like a caged animal.

"I don't know why I'm telling you this. I'm just going to erase your memory of this whole encounter. As I've done before...when I put all those little triggers into you. There's a lot of things I can make you do, Elizabeth. And you're helpless. You can't resist me. You're so obedient. And so beautiful."

She began to stroke my face. I could see her softening a little."

"Let me speak to Emma," I pleaded.

She laughed. She crooked her finger and spoke like Danny Torrence. "Emma's not here, Mrs. Torrence!" She leaned over Heather again.

"Now then...time for revenge." She softened her voice again. "Heather, I'm going to give you some important instructions and I need you to listen very carefully to my words...."

"Stop!" I said. "I forgive her!"

Malice turned and looked at me. She rose and got right in my face.

"You forgive her?!" she demanded, "She is not worthy of your forgiveness! You are an innocent mouse. There is no malice in your heart, only love and kindness! You should not be subjected to her cruelty and pettiness!"

"You're wrong!" I said. "I mean, wrong about malice in my heart. There is malice. I do wish her harm...but I don't want to. I'm not forgiving her for her sake. I'm doing it for mine. For ours. To let it go."

Malice stared at me. I could see she was conflicted. She looked back at Heather. Then she looked at me. She closed her eyes and kissed me again. She broke for a moment so she could say, "Kitten Unfreeze." and I could move again. I reached up and pulled her close to me. When her eyes opened again, they were blue and green again. Emma had returned. She began to cry.

"Liz....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." and she hugged me tight. I hugged her back.

"It's okay Emma...I forgive you...it's okay..."

"We need to have a longer talk." Emma said. "I should have told you about...Malice. But now..."

She gestured over to Heather. Sleep certainly bestowed grace upon her.

"None of those things Malice wanted." I said. "There's a limit I don't think this Emma wants to cross. Maybe something a little less extreme."

Before the half-time show there was an unusual occurrence in front of the stands. Heather, the lead cheerleader, took it upon herself to stand in front of anyone and declare that she was a little teapot, short and stout. She showed her handle, and she showed her spout. Apparently, when she's good and ready, you'll hear her shout, "I'm a little teapot! Pour me out!" All this along with accompanying dance moves. When asked why she'd put on this little presentation, she was at a loss for an explanation.

For the rest of semester, whenever anyone would ask her, "What are you Heather?" She would perform this little song and dance for them, and utterly happy to do so each time. Again and again.

To be continued....

Chapter 12 -- Even more Saturday

So Rex was magnificent at the game. He caught the ball many times and once ran it for a goal (sorry, touchdown). It seemed weird he'd hang with this group. Everyone else was so...nerdy, I guess is what I want to say. And Caroline, she performed at half-time with the marching band. I couldn't really hear her trumpet individually, but I assume, she played well. Everyone tells me she's quite good.

After the game we had one last event to attend, Lily's violin recital Was this going to be my schedule for the rest of Senior year? Going to everyone's sports games, plays, and recitals? On one hand, glad to be included, but it sure seemed like it would keep me busy. This is what being a parent to a lot of kids must feel like. But it's like Emma said, it's important to show our support. God, she loved her friends and I loved her for it.

At the recital Emma sat next to me and we held hands like old lovers, trying to re-assure me that she wasn't a monster. I'd open my palm and she'd trace little patterns. It was very calming. Almost put me into a trance state. We still hadn't discussed the whole 'Malice' incident, and I was thinking about what exactly I was going to say, and thinking about what she was going to say. I began to wonder...who else was inside her that I hadn't met?

Lily played beautifully She had a prominent solo and just hit it perfectly. She blushed when we stood to applaud her. So sweet and shy.

After the concert we all headed back to Emma's in several cars. I wondered what the evening would become. I was pretty exhausted from the day's activities. I don't think I was up for an orgy. Well apparently, no one else was either as we all pretty much retired to the library for the rest of evening to read comic books by the fire and drink hot chocolate. It was a nice comfortable silence. Like when you come home from the beach and nobody says anything in the car, but it's a perfect quiet. That's what this felt like. Nobody had to say anything because there was no void here that needed to be filled.

One by one the group began to excuse themselves to bed and headed upstairs. I wondered if everyone was going to be naked in our bed when Emma I retired. I can't believe I'm calling it 'our bed' now. How presumptuous of me!

Finally it was just me and Emma in the library. She sat down on the rug by the fire and gestured for me to join her. We sat in silence for a time. Just enjoying the fire, our hot chocolate, and our proximity.

She broke the silence first. "I'm sorry about Malice. I should have told you about her. I didn't think...I had hoped you two would never meet. She doesn't come out often."

I snuggled close to her, to give her re-assurance I was still with her.

"She said she'd met me before." I said, sipping my hot chocolate. "Does she kind of peek through you? How does that work exactly?"

Emma took a long drag on her hot chocolate.

"Do you remember when I called you on Wednesday?" she asked.

"Vaguely." I replied. I remembered getting a call from her. But I have no idea what we talked about. I also remembered having an intense sex dream that night.

"I didn't call you."Emma said casually. "Malice did."

"Malice? Why? I thought she only came out...at your worst times." I said, trying to sound relaxed, but inside I was panicking a little.

"I...I was kind of having an anxiety attack." Emma confessed. "That night...I started to have doubts. About you. About us. About what I was feeling towards you. About whether you were someone I could trust and share my secrets with. I kind of worked myself up over it. That's when Malice came out. And decided to call you. And put you under. Way under. And she did some things. To your mind."

Okay, so I probably should have been freaking out, right? I mean, this Malice personality...she was pretty fucking frightening. I saw what she wanted to do Heather. I wonder what she would do to me if she saw me as a threat. But I had already promised Emma my trust. And I keep my word. I mean, I try to anyway.

"Tell me, Liz." she continued. "When was the first time you were ever hypnotized?"

I thought for a moment. Then I remembered.

"I think it when I was 12, maybe 13." I said, "I was at a birthday for a friend when I was living in Maine. She had a magician there who was also a hypnotist. I think her name was Shari. Anyway, she picked me to be her assistant and I was super excited, I mean, I wasn't really friends with the birthday girl, but her dad knew my dad so I got invited. So I went up and she sat me down on a metal folding chair. Then she pulled out a pocket watch...I know, pretty cliché right? And then she started hypnotizing me. I kind of knew what she was doing, I mean, I'd seen enough cartoons, but I thought it was just part of the act, I mean, I didn't think it was real. I thought she was going to do a magic trick or something."

The memory was getting clearer now.

"But she started swinging the watch and had me stare at it very intently...I don't remember exactly what she was saying, but pretty soon I felt myself feeling limp and relaxed. I remember my head kept drooping down to my chest, and I had to jerk it upward to keep watching the watch. And then she gently guided my head down to my chest and let me close my eyes....and I remember thinking, "Oh wow, I'm hypnotized. That was easy."

"For the rest of the afternoon I was her obedient assistant. I would hold her hat and cards for her. I'd obediently get her drinks or snacks...whatever she said I had to do. She had me do a bunch of hypnotic tricks, like I forgot my name, forgot the number 7...she made my body stiff and then suspended me between two chairs. Then sillier things, like having me make animal noises whenever one of the other kids yelled out the name of animal. I suppose I should have been embarrassed, but I really enjoyed it. I felt like the star of the show."

GlassO
GlassO
313 Followers
12