All Comments on 'Emma's Thrall Ch. 03'

by GlassO

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

The problem with this is that what else isn’t real? What other memories are fake?

This is the kind of thinking that fucks you up from the inside and scars you mentally.

I doubt that’s what you want but that’s what you did. Malice is doing something evil to someone you want to hurt….that is not someone you can trust. They will destroy you and laugh at your pain.

So, would you trust someone to have your best interests if they literally want to cause you extreme duress? Probably not. So why write it?

GlassOGlassOalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Whackdoodle:

I'm kind of glad the story makes you mad. It's not all love and control, there is certainly some darkness there and as I've always said, "genius often comes with a side of madness", which is what Emma's got.

I hope I didn't scar you...that's certainly not my intention, but there should be a message here about trusting people.

I think Liz handled Malice pretty well. I mean, that's pretty scary dealing with a being like that who has that kind of power...remember Malice is there to protect Emma. When Liz came around Malice had to make sure that Emma would be protected from this unknown entity, which meant toying with Liz's mind as a back-up plan.

Also; things are going to get a lot worse for our heroines, so you might want to stop reading if this sort of stuff stresses you out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The characters you created and the extra personalities in Emma make this such a fun story and incredibly interesting on a psychological level. I had a therapist suggest going to a hypnotherapist and I shot that down immediately. I don’t trust anyone else screwing with my head no matter how many diplomas are on their wall. One of the most interesting aspects to this story is wondering where it is going to go next and is everything being discussed real or a possible delusion. I can’t wait to find out. Thanks for posting this.

joostfloostjoostfloostalmost 2 years ago

will this 3 parter be expanded ?

i like the story-writing

FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

This is an awesome story. Your characters are believable., the plot has just enough twists and turns to keep it being boring, and you even have a romantic interest. Way Cool!!

But it seems you may been playing to much with the pocket watch. Chapter 10 is missing. The second part ends with the header for Chapter 10 and the next part starts off with Chapter 11. Maybe a post hypnotic suggestion? Looking forward to the next installment.

GlassOGlassOalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Fandeboris: You must have missed a page in Part 2, because Chapter 10 can be found there. I'll make sure you see this.

Joostfloost: Yes, there is more to come! I've been engaged in some other stories and a private commission that's taken up a lot of my time, but there is more here...I've actually written quite a bit further into the future...but I have a lot of middle parts to get there! I'm glad you're enjoying.

Anonymous: Please don't disregard hypnotherapy because of what you read in a fictional story. Generally people become hypnotherapists to sincerely help people...and not because they are sexual deviants like the characters in my story. I hope you will reconsider if it will help you with your problems.

GhostWraithGhostWraithover 1 year ago

Love how the hypnosis is used to create fantasy scenes and the mutual control. Makes it a very enjoyable change of pace from most stories in the genre. Would recommend looking for someone to edit and proofread, quite a few errors which started detracting from the scenes you’re describing.

Look forward to next chapter

GlassOGlassOover 1 year agoAuthor

I promise to do better on my proofreading. I've hopefully got an editor who can help me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah ... this sounds like a serious OSDD person (no amnesia). And those personalities ...

Malice ... sound like she will be an interesting character in the future.

I'm thinking back to the earlier point, when Emma mentioned that she might have put some post hypnotic suggestions in, and offered to remove them. I'm pretty sure (memory says) that was *before* Malice did her thing -- so there's two sets of triggers in her.

Looking to read more. Oh, wait, there is more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlassO@GlassO
313 Followers
Just your average hypnosis fetishist living the life in Los Angeles. I'd like to think I would do this IRL someday, but for now, I'm content to fantasize. I welcome all feedback and I respond to every email I get.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES