Emma's Thrall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When she brought me out of trance I got a big round of applause from everyone and I remember I felt so proud of what a good job I did. Shari told me I was one of the best hypnotic subjects she'd ever met. She said I had real talent for it."

Emma took a deep breath. "Yeah, so those things never happened. Malice put those memories in you to make you more susceptible to our hypnosis. She also put in a bunch of triggers in you, like when she froze you at the game. I can fix all this...if you want. I mean...and I hate to admit this to you. But I knew about what she did...but I was afraid to tell you."

I was shocked. I mean, these memories I had of being hypnotized at this party seemed so real to me. I almost didn't believe her. I laid my head on her lap. She stroked my hair.

"You know what," I said. "It's okay. I think Malice and I need to come to an understanding with each other. We're both part of your life now. I think she needs to know that I trust her too. Does that sound weird? Hey, did you know your eyes change color when you're Malice?"

"Seriously?" she said.

"Yeah, the irises go almost black...like a real deep brown. It was pretty intense."

"Okay, that's some serous multiple-personality-disorder shit," Emma said. "I mean there's only one other person in me that could do something like that...that I know of anyway."

"Do I even want to ask who that is?"

"It's the Shadow." Emma said, in complete seriousness.

"The Shadow?" I asked. "Like Lamont Cranston? Like, "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?" Shadow?

"Yep." said Emma. "That's the guy. And he's only come out once, and holy fuck, he does not fuck around. So me and Caroline were in Port Orchard over the summer. Just having a girls night, sneaking into bars that didn't card, that kind of thing...and we started getting harassed by these guys. Not military, just local drunk assholes who didn't care much for black folks, and tried stirring up some shit with me and Caroline."

I should add here, yes, Caroline is black, which is pretty rare in Washington. Her dad's also military. I don't think her family would have lived her by choice. Also, Washington can be surprisingly racist, though it's usually more out in the eastern part of the state.

"So we leave the bar," Emma continued. "And these guys start following us. There was four of them. And we're walking, and we're a little drunk, and then they start gaining on us, so we start walking faster, but they start walking faster, and then a bottle sails over our heads. I mean just missed Caroline by an inch....And that's when he showed up."

Emma took a sip.

"It was such a strange sensation. One moment I was terrified, thinking about the beating we were probably going to get, maybe even get raped..and then...this overwhelming sense of calm....Like time stood still and I was no longer in charge of my body. Someone else was. I was the passenger now. And this person...he knew exactly what to do."

"The first thing he did was to turn around and face these men. And then he let out a blood-curdling laugh. I mean, just maniacal Like he was glad he got to face these men and deliver them some justice. Everything was in slow motion now. I could see everything so clearly. It felt like I had all the time in the world. My body moved slow, but so did theirs. My body ran towards them, laughing all the way. Now they were horrified, I mean, wouldn't you be? There was an old Buick parked on the street there. I snapped off the antenna as I closed the distance. Now they were starting to back up. But I didn't stop. I went right up to the first one and smacked him across the face with the antenna...but that was just to stun him. Immediately I got low and smacked the heel of my palm right into his jaw uppercut style. I saw him rise in the air before he went down, completely knocked out cold. Stepping over him, I snap kicked into the knee of the next man, as he started to go down on that leg, I swiveled my hips and my boot made contact with the side of his face, like Billy Jack, crescent kick, and bam down he went."

"And while this is going on, I'm just laughing, uncontrollably laughing. The third one takes a swing at me, and it felt like it was moving in slow motion. I could see exactly where it was going and what do about it. I deflected it upward with my left arm and then just pummeled him a couple times with my right hand, right into his kidney, like a boxer. And he slumped down to the ground. The fourth one just ran. And I just laughed at him. Like a crazy person. I called out to him in this unearthly voice, "Run coward! You can hide from me, but you can't hide from your shadow!" Followed by more laughter."

"I walked back to Caroline, who was just standing there with her mouth hanging open. I mean, we'd been intimate before, she knew I had some quirks, I'd hypnotized her several times, but she didn't know I was capable of this. I walked up to her, and held her arms. Then I said in the same voice, "The weed of racism bears bitter fruit!" And I removed this ring I was wearing, and I placed it on her finger. "You are in my debt, dear Caroline! Together we shall fight evil wherever it should encroach on the light!" And then I laughed again. And I kissed her. Poor Caroline. I then I collapsed into her, just exhausted."

"Jesus Christ," I said. "How did Caroline take this?"

"Surprisingly well. She was mostly just relieved we got out of there intact. She thought I was just acting crazy to get the advantage, and she knew I read Shadow books so I don't think she thought I had actually become the Shadow. She still wears that ring. I got another one to match it. "

Emma held up her index finger and showed me the red ruby ring she wore there.

"I think that's why she wants to go into law enforcement." Emma continued. "To pay back that debt. Related question: Do you know what a tulpa is?"

"Uhhh...is it some sort of fish? Wait, is it something they have at Taco Bell?" I asked, having no idea what she was talking about.

"A tulpa," she explained, "is a super-natural being that's brought into existence by mental or spiritual will. The author of the Shadow, Walter Gibson...he wrote 238 Shadow books over 2 years. It's rumored the Shadow was willed into existence at the house where he wrote them. Sometimes I wonder if I willed the Shadow into me, having read all those books."

I reached up and stroked Emma's face. To reassure her.

"So this is your way of telling me you're even more fucked up then I might have previously thought." I said.

"Yes." She said, quietly. "I know you've said you're committed to me...but you shouldn't have. Not until you've seen all of me. The worst parts. The scary parts."

I moved my head from her lap, and repositioned myself on her. Sitting on her lap, facing her. I put my hands on either side of her head.

"Emma," I said, looking right at her right in the eye. "Even the worst and scariest parts of you are there to protect you and protect the ones you love. I accept them. I accept you. I accept all of you...even the ones I haven't met yet. Stop doubting yourself. Just let me love you."

And I kissed her as deeply and as truly as I could.

Chapter 13 -- Saturday Night

We peeked into Emma's room. Everyone was as snug as bugs in a rug in Emma's bed, sleeping peacefully. Victoria was snoring at the foot of the bed. They were packed pretty tightly though. Fitting two more would have been problematic. I imagined all that naked flesh pressed together under there.

Emma and I snuck out and went to one of the guest bedrooms. This one was pretty small. Just a queen size bed and little else in the room, though it had a nice view of Puget Sound out the window. We got undressed and slipped into bed. I was feeling happy. I was feeling in love. Also a little randy.

"So what other post-hypnotic triggers did Malice put in me?" I asked.

"Well..."Emma began, "besides freezing and unfreezing you, I can of course drop you instantly into trance, but also, drop you slowly into trance...give you a slow sinking feeling....like an increasing drowsiness that overcomes you, which personally I find kind of hot...watching someone trying to fight to stay awake and watching them lose that fight. There's several animals I can turn you into, like that implanted memory she gave you. I can build your arousal. I can make you come. Is there something you'd like to try?"

I was a little skeptical...but cautiously so. "Wait, you can make me come? I mean, with just a snap of the fingers? From zero to orgasm like that? Emma, before this week, I'd never even had an orgasm before. I might regret saying this, but I find that somewhat doubtful."

"I see," said Emma. "So if I said to you, "Kitten Come" nothing would happen?

I tensed up. Was this really going to happen? Nothing was happening. Well nothing at first anyway. I thought she was bluffing. A joke. But then.... I felt it. At first it felt like just a slightly prickly quiver, like a shudder of momentary pleasure. Okay...that wasn't much. But then it kept going. And building. And I couldn't stop it. Soon this prickly feeling starting running up and down my lips and then attacking my clit with a slow, but steady progression. I felt my pussy clenching, tightening and then releasing uncontrollably and then in almost no time, I was having a tremendous orgasm. I didn't want to moan like I did, but I couldn't help it. I couldn't help doing anything but coming. I came down slowly. My heart was still racing.

"Okay..."I said between pants. "I believe you. I wish I could return the favor."

"You can," Emma said, and she guided my hand between her legs which were already moist. I began to caress gently.

"Yes," I said. "I can do this..." Emma closed her eyes in pleasure. I must be doing something right. "But I want to make you come with my words. I want to put you under my spell for a change."

"You can," said Emma, between gasps, "just think back to the memory of that magician hypnotizing you at that party. Think about what she said to you. Say those things to me...like the way she said them to you. I'm sure you can do this."

Yeah, I can do this. I thought about the (fake) memory. I thought about how she had me look at the watch and what she said to me. Her words were coming back to me in crystal clarity now. I removed from hand from between her thighs.

"I didn't say stop doing that," she objected.

"Well, if you want more of that," I said. And I removed the silver hellfire pendant from around my neck. "I'm going to need you to look at this." I held the pendant over her eyes and slowly began to move it about. I thought about that magician and how she had me look at the pocket watch. She swang it back forth, just like in the movies. But with Emma laying back that wouldn't work. Seemed kind of hokey too. So I decided to just slowly move it above her, moving it slowly around so her eyes would follow. Left and right, up and down.

"I want you to focus all your attention on the pendant." I continued. "Just let your eyes settle on it and focus on the reflection." The moonlight gave it a little bit of shine. I could see Emma was trying to concentrate very intently.

"Gaze at it and follow it as it moves back and forth, up and down," I said. "You're doing very well. You're being such a good subject. Such a good girl." I felt myself get a little wetter when I said that. Remember, we're both naked. Emma's on her back and I'm kneeling over on the bed. This was incredibly arousing. I mean, even if this didn't work, I was getting pretty hot just thinking that it might.

"Now I want you to listen to my voice." I continued in the best hypnosis-voice I could muster. "Listen very closely to my words and watch the pendant. Let my voice speak to you on the deepest levels. Your mind is concentrating on the pendant and your eyes are beginning to feel tired...concentrate on feeling that heaviness in your eyes....watching the pendant as it moves back and forth, and up and down, and listening to my voice. You're doing so very well. You're such a good hypnotic subject."

I looked at Emma looking at the pendant. She was obeying my commands perfectly, she was following the pendant and I could see just the slightest bit of droop in her eyes. I remember Shari taking advantage of the droop in my eyes when she put me under, and I thought about what Emma had told me. Once you start getting a subject to start obeying your suggestions,whether it's a heaviness of limbs or eyes, you can exploit that obedience even further. At that point they will hypnotizing themselves as they will become convinced that they are hypnotized since your suggestions are coming true.

"Now feel your eyes becoming very heavy," I said, "Feel them wanting to droop and close...so hard to follow the pendant now...eyes are straining so hard..." I lifted the pendant high over her forehead, beyond what her eyes could track. I saw her pupils roll up trying to follow. This was my moment. I quickly moved the pendant down towards her chest; I saw her eyes track quickly downward. Quick as snake, I took my other hand and passed them down Emma's eyes.

"Eyes closed now, and deep sleep!" I commanded, punctuated with a sharp snap of my fingers. My assault continued. "Eyes closed so tightly now, glued shut, and so impossibly heavy. I want you to try to open them, test them..." I saw her eyes trying to open, but to no avail. I wasn't going to give her the chance to succeed. "Now stop trying, just let them rest and feel yourself falling deeper and deeper as you listen to the sound of my voice...deeper...and heavier."

Emma's body seemed to melt where it was...everything looked so relaxed...I think I'd done it. But no time to celebrate yet. Needed to make sure she was very deep.

"Emma, I want you to imagine an archery target." I said. "I want you to see it far off in a field, stuck on a hay bale...get that imagine in your mind. The concentric circles of white, blue, red and yellow, and black. Picture it very clearly...good...and now I want you to imagine you're getting closer and closer to the target. See it growing larger in your mind as you get closer and closer. Focus on the bullseye in the middle. See it getting closer and closer as you approach it faster and faster, and when you reach that target, imagine yourself going right through it and into the realm of deep, deep hypnosis...closer and closer and almost there and.....into the target! Deep sleep, Emma. Deeper down!"

All the tension was gone now. Her head began to loll on the pillow a bit as her neck muscles had become completely deactivated.

I spent some time going further, taking her deeper and deeper...thinking about the things she'd said to me when she tranced me and things I'd heard her do to other people. And then...then I started putting in triggers. I kept it simple at first. Just something to put her back in trance quickly. And a few naughty things just for me. I told her she would not be able to consciously remember these triggers of course.

When I was satisfied with my work, I brought her out. At first I wasn't sure she would wake up. She was so out of it. But with some encouragement and some imagery I was able to rouse her.

She opened her sleepy eyes and smiled at me.

"You did it Liz." she said. "I knew you could. I feel...wonderful. You have no idea how much this means to me. I mean, the only time I have ever been entranced is with Dr. Stein and with her...with her there is no love. I mean, there is love, but with her it feels more like she loves me like a pet, not as me. You did so well...that falling feeling...I envy you all when I trance you. There's nothing like it. That complete and peaceful surrender...it's just so exquisite. I mean, that's what it's like for me."

I grinned mischievously. "Oh you like that falling into that trance feeling do you?" I asked rhetorically, "Well watch this." I lifted the medallion from my chest and kissed it. I held by breath to see if the trigger would take effect. I was not disappointed. I saw Emma's eyes lock onto the kiss, and then grow glassy, as she fell back on the pillow, her eyes helplessly closing and falling deep into trance. I stifled a giggle. I couldn't believe that trigger worked! I watched her grow more and more still. I understood the power rush Emma got from hypnotizing us. I felt like I had tapped into some ancient magic. I felt like a witch. But a sexy witch mind you. I got up from the bed to get some distance. I watched her there. Helpless and under my command. I dug deep to find the naughtiest thought I could come up with.

"Emma," I said softly. "In a moment I'm going to count to three. When I reach the number three you will open your eyes and see the most beautiful, most delectable pussy you have ever seen. You will worship it. You will crawl to it. And you will make love to it with your mouth. The juices will be the most delicious thing you've ever tasted and you want to make those juices flow by kissing and licking this pussy. And the more you taste, the more aroused you will become. And when you make this pussy come, you may touch yourself and bring yourself to orgasm while adoring the pussy in front of you."

I moved away from Emma and spread myself for her.

"One....two...."I was giddy with anticipation. "Three." And her eyes opened in a bolt.

Immediately she laid eyes upon me and swiftly crawled to me, latching onto my pussy with her mouth. I felt her tongue enter me and she gripped my ass with her hands. As her tongue moved about inside me, her nose pressed up against my clit, grinding and sliding. Alternately she pulled her tongue out of me and went up and down my labia and inserted a few fingers inside me; sliding them back and forth and up against the front side. I felt my breath growing wild and uncontrolled. I felt a mighty orgasm swelling inside of me. I grabbed her hair to make her rub against me faster and harder. I began to grunt and shortly I squeezed my legs together, crushing her head as I came.

She withdrew her hands from me and backed away slightly...Looking at me with adoring eyes. Well, looking at my pussy anyway. She sat on her ankles with her knees spread before me. Both hands were working furiously at her pussy. One rubbing her clit madly and the other plunging inside her at a frantic pace. Her eyes were glazed and her mouth was parted slightly. Her rubbing grew faster and shortly I heard her gasp as she keeled over forward, putting her head right on my pussy again. Small aftershocks shook her body as she came down from her orgasm.

I put a hand on her head and commanded her. "Deep sleep, Emma....deep sleep." And her head rested dormant on my pussy. I laid back, exhausted and soon sleep overcame me as well.

12