Emma's Thrall Ch. 05

Story Info
Emma and Liz are hypnotized by Dr. Stein.
5.7k words
4.7
13.5k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
319 Followers

Chapter 15 -- The following week

The rest of the day was pretty anti-climatic (HA! See what I did there?!). After Emma woke us from our session of goddess-Elizbeth orgy, we all went down for breakfast. Emma filled in her mother on the G-rated portions of yesterday's events and we talked about normal things like school and our volunteer work. It was also during breakfast that Emma started scheduling the week and beyond. Everyone had these datebooks that just appeared out of their pockets. I felt a little under-equipped, until Emma gave one to me. So, it turns out in addition to volunteering at the hospital Emma had tasks for everyone. Lily and Caroline performed at some homes for the aged. Nick and Rex did meals on wheels some afternoons, and Bonnie and Therese did some candy striper worker at the same hospital where we had spent on Saturday.

She turned to me.

"So Liz...what kind of charity work do you think you would be interested in?" she asked.

I thought about it. Making those kids happy at the hospital really affected me. I mean, I could really see myself going into pediatrics.

"Anything with kids?" I asked.

She smiled. "I figured as much. I've got a couple things that might work for us. Let me ask around and see what I can find."

She also penciled in some other events, a movie that Nick wanted us to see, and a new restaurant Therese wanted us all to try. I felt like I should contribute something, but quite honestly, I didn't have anything to offer. I was happy just to go along. Rex added some sporting events to the calendar. Caroline had a jazz band concert performance coming up. When Emma asked me what I'd like to do it took me a moment, but then I said that I'd like to go exploring. Check out some of other islands. Emma scheduled that for next weekend.

Pretty soon people were wrapping up to go. Emma dropped me off at home. My dad was working in the yard when she dropped me. I had a minor debate about how to say goodbye to Emma, but then I was like, fuck it, and a gave her a kiss which my dad saw. I thought maybe I'd have 'the conversation' at dinner. Spoiler: I didn't, but I knew my dad was thinking it and I think he discussed it with Mom. I'll find the right time.

The week went by pretty uneventfully. On Monday I went over to Emma's and she started me on reading some actual books on hypnosis. Some of it kinda clinical, but others a little more how-to. On Tuesday I had a fun chance encounter: I walked by Heather and I couldn't resist asking her, "Heather, what are you?" and was treated with the teapot song and dance. Oddly enough she wasn't horrified when she did it. Part of Emma/Malice's suggestion I guess. Enjoyment of the manipulation. Christ, Malice scares me.

The other eventful thing was on Wednesday. And this was a big fucking thing.

As Emma was driving me home, she asked if we could make a quick stop first.

She pulled into the parking lot of a nondescript multi-story medical building and we got out. As we walked into the lobby, she turned and asked me, "Liz, would you mind terribly waiting down here? I won't be very long and the waiting room upstairs can get pretty full with sick people. I'd hate for you to catch something. Just take a seat and relax."

"Sure," I said. And I took a seat in one of the comfy lounge chairs. They were very relaxing. I thought about asking if everything was all right, but I thought better of it. If Emma wanted to talk about whatever medical thing was going on, she would have told me about it, so I didn't poke my nose. I thought about closing my eyes and getting a quick cat nap before she returned.

Before I could though, this pretty middle-aged woman sat down in the chair next to mine.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" she asked.

There were no other chairs in the lobby, so I didn't really have a choice, but quite honestly, I wouldn't have minded regardless.

"No, go right ahead," I said.

"Thank you," she replied. "I'm afraid I'm a bit of nervous wreck, I just need to sit for a moment."

Now old me would have just let that slide. Not my business. Let her sit and be in peace. But this new me, the one that embarked on charity work and other good deeds, decided to get the courage to see if I could help. No one tells you they're a nervous wreck unless they want some help or comfort.

"What are you nervous about?" I asked. "Do you want to talk about it?"

She smiled but couldn't meet my gaze. "Oh that's very kind of you to ask, but I don't want to trouble you with my problems."

Okay, now I was determined to go full Emma. Be assertive, Liz! I took her hand.

"Hey," I said, "It's no trouble. Sometimes it helps to talk about it, even if it's to a total stranger."

She squeezed my hand back. "You're so kind." and she held back a tear. "I'm just....I'm just terribly worried about a friend of mine. She's not well...and I don't know if I can help. It makes me terribly anxious."

"I'm sorry to hear about your friend," I said. "....but I can help you with your anxiety a bit." I felt my confidence rising. I'd hypnotized Emma. I'd hypnotized the gang, sort of. I was reading books. I could help this woman, I was sure of it. I imagined what Emma would think. I could picture her coming off the elevator watching me hypnotize this frazzled woman, calming her down, helping her relax. I think she'd be proud of me.

"What do you mean?" the woman asked. "I...I'm not too keen on taking any sedatives..."

"No, no," I said. "I have this meditation that relieves me of my anxiety. I think it could help you." I wanted to move quickly before she could change her mind. "Here, lean back in chair, close your eyes, and relax your body. Watch me."

Still holding her hand, though more loosely, I leaned back in the chair, letting my head rest against the back and I closed my eyes. I thought about a hypnosis exercise I'd read about in one of those books.

"Now I'm going to focus my attention on my breath. I'm going to breathe in for a count of 4, hold that breath for a count 4, then release for 4. And I'm going to repeat this cycle over and over again. And all my thoughts will just be about my breath, the count, and feeling relaxed....here do it with me."

I peeked my eyes open and I saw that she had closed her eyes and leaned back in the chair. She still held my hand.

"Here, let me count us," I said. "Breathing in for one, two, three, and four...holding for one, two, three, and, four, and releasing for one, two, three and four...how does that feel?

"I have to admit, it does feel very relaxing. Thank you." the woman said. "Do you mind...do you mind if we do this again? I'm so sorry to trouble you."

"No, it's fine, it's no trouble. I'm finding this very relaxing as well." I said. "Let's breathe again, keep the count in your head and this time I want you think about relaxing your body. Let every number that passes through your head relax you deeper...starting with your toes and then slowly working your way up your body. And breathe in...."

I felt her breathe in and I did the same. As I counted I felt my body relaxing and getting heavier and I hoped she was feeling the same. With my hand on hers I could feel her pulse slowing down, growing more calm, as was mine I was sure.

We ran through this a few more times. I was getting really relaxed and heavy now. Now I imagined Emma getting out of the elevator and seeing me completely passed out while holding hands with this woman.

"My body feels so heavy and relaxed," the woman said dreamily. "I don't think I can even lift my arms. It feels wonderful. So relaxing. Can you lift your arms?"

I tried to lift my arms. I couldn't; I was so relaxed and calm and peaceful. "I can't lift my arms either. It does feel wonderful. All my cares and worries have just vanished."

"How about on our next breath," said the woman, "we try to imagine that our arms are becoming lighter? Lighter and lighter, like feathers, and we can imagine that there are strings tied to our wrists, and on every number our arms just go higher and higher."

I nodded, though I don't know why; with her eyes closed she couldn't see me nod. I wondered where she got that idea. Perhaps she'd meditated before.

On our next breath I did indeed feel my arms get lighter, as did she I imagine, because the hand that I was holding began to rise up along with mine. Momentarily I felt my hand slip from hers, but I imaged it was because it was also rising straight up as mine was.

"And now on our next breath," said the woman. "I want us to imagine those arms growing heavy again as I recite each number. Very heavy, and as they sink, we will go deeper and deeper into hypnosis. Helplessly slipping and falling into a deeper state, and we be able to listen to my words very closely, and follow my suggestions very easily, Elizabeth. One...two...three..."

Distant alarm bells went off in my mind, but I felt too relaxed to pay attention to them. I had a fleeting thought...did she just call me Elizabeth? Do I know this woman? But these thoughts slipped as I focused on the count and I felt my body responding automatically to the suggestions she was making. On the final number I felt so deeply hypnotized and detached from my body.

"You're very deeply hypnotized now Elizabeth and you will follow my suggestions very easily. It feels so good, and so pleasurable to be hypnotized as you well know. I want you to open your eyes now and stand for me."

I did as she commanded. It was just like being with Emma. I felt helpless to do anything other than obey her. She was standing in front of me. She looked at me with kind, loving eyes. Who was this woman? How did she know me? How did she know how to trick me into hypnosis?

"Come with me, Elizabeth" she said sweetly. "You're perfectly safe and you can trust me completely.

She took my hand and lead me to the elevator. She knew I wouldn't be able to resist. And I felt perfectly safe and I trusted her.

In the elevator she looked at me with that same loving stare and I stared back, though I'm sure I looked much more vacant. I wanted to say something, but my mouth felt so heavy and useless. My whole body felt heavy and useless. I was surprised I could even walk, but my body seemed to want to do whatever this woman was indicating it should do.

Exiting the elevator, she took my hand and guided me down the hallway. A couple walked past us. I wanted to cry out for help, but I was unable to do so. I wondered if they thought we were mother and daughter. And how sweet it was that we were holding hands. At the end of the hallway, she lead me through a doorway. I managed to just get the name etched on the door before we went in.

It read: "Dr. Francis Stein, Therapist."

The woman walked me through her empty outer office into another her room. Her study. I was not surprised at all when I saw Emma in there, laying on her back on the couch. I was not surprised either that she was completely naked; her clothes in a pile on the floor.

Dr. Stein (Yes, I'd figured out who this was) put a soft hand on my shoulder. "Liz," she said softly. "I think you'd like to get undressed like Emma. I think you'll find that gives you great pleasure."

"Yes ma'am," I heard myself say. And I began to methodically get undressed in front of her. Part of me was angry that I was now her plaything as well, but part of me was enjoying this, getting kind of thrill of being put on display and getting naked in front of her. I imagined Emma experienced the same thing as well. It was both deeply wrong, but also deeply exciting...not knowing what this woman had in store for me...in store for us. I could feel my arousal building as I helplessly obeyed. I think it was helplessness that aroused me. It tempered my anger.

I stood before Dr. Stein placidly. My arms hung uselessly at my sides. I felt like I was on display. Again, anger and arousal fought inside me. Dr. Stein walked around me. Studying me.

"Well you are a skinny little thing aren't you?" She said rhetorically. I still felt the compulsion to answer.

"Yes, ma'am" I said again. I don't know I was using 'ma'am'. I only said that around my mother and usually only when I was in trouble. I think Dr. Stein caught on to this.

"Ma'am?" she asked. "That's so deferential. Please call me Dr. Stein, my dear...and it's my delight to be you new doctor." She walked over to her coat rack and put on a white jacket.

"Why don't you have a seat here, so we can start your exam." She indicated to her desk which was cleared of any desk stuff. There was just a sheet of medical paper covering the top. I went over, sat down, and waited further instructions.

"That's very good my dear." Dr. Stein said. "Emma told me you're a very responsive hypnotic subject. I'm glad you're obeying me without any sign of discomfort. In fact...." Dr. Klein bent down and examined my pelvic region. She spread my knees apart slightly.

"In fact it looks like you're getting a little aroused by following my commands. Your labia looks a little flush and I can see your clitoris is slightly extended." she said clinically. "Does obeying me sexually arouse you, Elizabeth?"

"Yes, Dr. Klein." I heard myself say. It was so strange. This was unlike any trance I'd encountered with Emma. I felt like I was observing my own body that was just behaving the way this woman told it behave. I felt...detached from myself.

"I'm glad you're being forthright with Elizabeth," she said. "There should be no secrets between us. You can trust me Elizabeth. Just like Emma can't keep secrets from me." She turned to face Emma who appeared to be sleeping on the couch. "Emma, can you keep secrets from me?"

"No, Dr. Klein," she said vacantly.

"You see? No secrets. Now tell me, why did you want to hypnotize me in the lobby? Did you imagine me as a sexual conquest?

"No, Dr. Klein, I wanted to help you."

Dr. Klein seemed delighted. "That's wonderful, dear Elizabeth! It seems that Emma has chosen someone with the same generous heart that she possesses. So rare in young people these days. In fact I hear that you ran into some rather nasty bullies your first week at school. And I hear that Malice came out to deal with these bullies. Rather scary, that Malice personality. I'm a little surprised you didn't run for the hills. Especially after you found out what Malice has done to you. The memories she put in you. The post-hypnotic triggers. The control she can exert over you. Doesn't that frighten you?"

"Yes, Dr. Klein but...."

"But what, child? Tell me!"

"I love her. I love Emma. Truly."

Dr. Klein took a step back to think for a moment.

"I believe you," she said. "And that's why I'm taking you in as a patient. For Emma. She is a rare treasure. A blue rose if I ever saw one. You have only the slightest idea of who you love, and how lucky you are to be loved by her the way you are....and so I must take the two of you into my care then!"

Dr. Stein put a stethoscope on my chest.

"Breathe in for me please."

And I did.

Dr. Stein ran a series of routine medical tests on me. Took my temperature. Put me on a scale. Measured my height. Gave me a thorough breast exam.

"I need you turn on the desk and face the wall; lay on your back please."

I did as I was commanded. It felt odd laying on her desk. I heard her go to the closet and fetch something. I heard something being attached to desk. I wanted to look up, but I couldn't willfully move my body. She grabbed my foot and placed it into stirrup. Then the other one. Then I felt her grab me by the hips and slide me down to the end of her desk.

"Please forgive my unprofessionalism," she said, "But you have a lovely vulva. Emma's descriptions do not do it justice. And it does have the most lovely aroma when you are aroused."

I felt her poking around down there. I'd had a pelvic exam before, but not one where I was sexually aroused. Everything felt more alive. I let out an unintentional moan.

"Oh you like that do you?" she said. "Well as much as I'd love to finish you off, it's really not my place to do so. Emma, why don't you come over here and bring your girlfriend to a pleasant climax."

I heard Emma get up from the couch and approach the desk. I imagined she was my doctor now. She slipped in a few fingers and began to massage me gently from the inside. I moaned some more. I noticed Dr. Stein standing to the side. Observing us. Almost clinically.

Emma leaned over the desk, moving between my stirruped legs and kissing me passionately on the mouth while she fingered me. I kissed her back. She made her way south then, stopping to give my breasts some attention...and then further..and...oh god...her tongue...right on my clit...so wonderful.

"That's right, Emma," Dr. Stein encouraged. "Make Liz feel good, make her feel beautiful...inhale that musk she's giving off....and as you inhale it feel it making you empty-headed...all your thoughts are just draining away and your IQ is going lower and lower with each breath...."

I heard Emma inhale and then giggle.

"Yes...." Emma said in silly voice. "You pussy is making me so stupid!"

She lapped even harder and began to really move her fingers inside me. I gripped the side of the desk and came hard. I didn't want to...not in front of this woman watching us, but I couldn't help myself, how do you stop an orgasm?

"You've done such a good job, Emma," Dr. Stein said. "And you've breathed in so much of her scent that you're nice and docile and empty-headed aren't you?"

"Yes Dr. Stein." Emma said. "I am such a stupid!"

"Yes, Emma," Dr. Stein replied. "And what do you like to do when you're so empty headed?"

"I like to play with my pussy!" Emma responded enthusiastically.

"That's right, Emma. Why don't you go lay on the couch and play with your pussy. You can come as many times as you like. Elizabeth are going to have a nice chat, but you won't be able to hear us until I tell you, okay?"

"Yes, Dr. Stein," Emma said. And she retreated to the couch. I saw her lie down and begin masturbating.

"Did you have a nice come, Liz?" Dr. Stein said, very matter-of-factly.

"Yes, Dr. Stein." I heard myself say. Why wasn't I angrier? I wanted to be angry with this woman!

"A nice come makes one very agreeable and complacent, don't you think?" she said.

"Yes, Dr. Stein." It was true. I felt very compliant, even more than previously.

"Good," she said. Now I want you to slide back on the desk so I can finish my examination. You can remove your feet from the stirrups.

I did as she commanded. I laid my hands by my side as she inspected me very carefully.

"I understand you're not on any birth control. Why is that, Elizabeth?" she asked.

"I'm not having sex...well not having any penises inside me anyway." I said. I couldn't believe I was having this conversation! It felt like I couldn't control the words coming out of my mouth!

"Well, I could fit you with an IUD, but that might raise some questions with your regular physician." she said. "I'd like you consider getting one. It really is quite an effective and unobtrusive birth control device."

"Aren't you going to 'command' me to have one fitted?" I fired back.

"Well," she said. "Someone's subconscious is getting testy. I do enjoy having conversations with my hypnotized subjects. Getting rid of that censor that stands in the way of the truth of the subconscious mind is so much more effective, and honest. I'm not going to 'command' you, Liz. I could, but I'm not. This is more of a 'hypnotic recommendation' I don't want you to get pregnant...at least not in high school. Turn over please."

I turned over. Whatever she was inspecting on my front side she was now repeating on my back.

"Shouldn't you recommend condoms to me anyway? You know, VD and stuff." I said.

"You won't catch anything from Nick or Rex. They're clean. You know, all of Emma's friends have been here at some point. Lying right where you are lying. They've all been up in the stirrups. Even the boys. And Emma's made them come just like she made you come. She does enjoy doling out the pleasure. In fact I found that lump on Rex's testicle that turned out be benign thank goodness. None of them have any memory of ever having been here though. You'll be the first to have a memory of me. Tell me have you ever had this mole looked at?

GlassO
GlassO
319 Followers
12