Emma's Thrall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She touched me on my shoulder.

"What?" I said, a little confused. "No, I've never noticed it. Wait, why are you going let me keep my memory? And why have you been performing physicals on all of us?"

"Well, I want you to show this mole to your doctor, sooner rather than later please." she said. "And I will make that hypnotic command if I need to. I perform physicals to make sure that everyone in Emma's life is healthy. Not everyone gets the medical care they need. Nick didn't even have a pediatrician growing up. Plus I find it interesting to see the type of people Emma brings into her circle. Such an interesting mix of kids, don't you think? Good souls, all of them, and Emma's had such a positive influence on them. And you...well you're a little different from them which is why I'm confiding in you. Okay you can sit up now."

I sat up on the desk and dangled my legs off. I saw that Emma was still on the couch lazily masturbating, oblivious to our conversation.

"May I put my clothes on?" I asked.

"No." she said curtly. "Having you naked, re-enforces your submission to me. It's also a perk I get to enjoy. A beautiful girl under my hypnotic sway. I assure you, you shall be in my masturbatory fantasies tonight dear Liz. You and Emma both. In fact, why don't you stroke that pretty little pussy of yours. You won't be able to come until I allow it, but the build up of pleasure will bind you to my will to an even greater degree."

"Um, no thanks," I said, but of course my body was not my own. My hand started gently rubbing my pussy.

"Oh you dear girl," said Dr. Stein. "You think you could refuse me? That's just precious. It seems your conscious mind is starting to make an appearance in this conversation, but as you can see, your subconscious obeys me unquestionably. Now go ahead and ask me the question you've been dying to ask me."

I continued to rub. "Why...why are you doing this?"

"I'm glad you asked me, Liz." she said, though it looked like she was talking to my pussy, she was so transfixed. "As you've ascertained, Emma is a very special person. She is that rare combination of genius and true humanitarian...however, as you might as well have figured out by now...genius often comes with a side of madness...and Emma's got that in spades. All those personalities that live in her...I'm not quite sure how she manages. And you've seen a hint of the genius. She told me she showed you that prosthetic digit she engineered...do you know why she showed you that? It wasn't just to show off, it was to give you a hint that she wants to use her genius for the good of humankind. She's got about 10 medical patents so far and there's a bunch more she's working on. She's destined for great things. If she doesn't go completely crazy first that is. And that's where you and I come in Liz. There's things she needs Liz. To keep her sane. Some of that involves satisfying her voracious sexual appetites. The personalities in her...almost all of them need pleasure to keep them in check. Another need...to be controlled and entranced the way she entrances others. You're the first person aside from myself that she's allowed to do that to her. And with me it was not willingly. Only with you Elizabeth."

I looked over at Emma...she looked so happy and stupid. I'd never seen her look stupid before.

"Yes...she also needs to feel empty-headed. It clears her mind....she needs it like the way need to sleep. It washes away all the toxins that her intelligence accumulates in her brain. This is where you and I come in Liz. We need to take charge of her once in a while. You did such a good job the other night. Keep at it. I think you can do it, but you can talk to me if you find you're having difficulty. Liz, do you know what became of Emma's father?"

She put a matronly hand on my shoulder. I felt stupid having this conversation while masturbating in front of her.

"Her father?" Emma never talked about him. I guess I assumed he'd divorced Emma's mom.

"Her father," continued Dr. Stein, "was like Emma in that he was a brilliant engineer. All the family wealth comes from his inventions. And, like Emma, I suspect he also suffered from the same personality disorders. I'm sure it's why he left. Not just left. Disappeared. He was declared legally dead a few years ago."

"That's awful." I said. I could see why Emma never talked about him.

"Our mission, Liz," Dr. Stein said, "Is to keep this from happening to Emma. We both love her...but she doesn't trust me or love me, and frankly, I don't blame her. I mean....yes, I want to help her, but I'm also motivated by sexual desires. I can't help it. It's how I'm programmed."

Dr. Stein chucked a bit.

"Actually," she continued. "It's how she's programming you and her friends. She connecting altruism with sexual gratification. Helping others gives you sexual rush. Don't question it. Someone did it to me. I re-enforced it Emma, and she's doing it to you. Someday you'll do it to someone else. And so on. The Sirens would be so proud of us."

Who the fuck are the Sirens? Dr. Stein was starting to not make sense.

"So, Liz," she said. "Can I count on you to help me with Emma? Will you help me give her what she needs?"

"Yes...I can help you with this. I want to help" I said. My need for release was growing. "Can...I come? Please?"

"In a moment Liz," she said. "Look at me. Look me in the eyes and promise me you'll help me with Emma. Promise you'll look out for her. Promise me you'll take charge of her."

"Yes...I promise..."I pleaded.

"I believe you Liz." she said. "We're on the same team...we want the same things....in a moment I'm going to snap my fingers and you're going to come mightily. And then you're going to find yourself getting very sleepy. You won't be able to keep your eyes open and you'll fall gently into a deep, deep, hypnotic sleep. And I'm going to give you some more instructions that you won't be able to remember, but I assure you, they are for your own good, and for the good of Emma. Are you ready?"

"Yes!...Please!" I pleaded. I rubbed faster in anticipation. I looked over at Emma. She was giggling as she masturbated. She seemed so happy and carefree.

Dr. Stein snapped her fingers and I came hard, while looking in her eyes. And then, as she promised, I was overwhelmed with an urge to sleep. I tried to fight it, I had more I wanted to say to her, but I couldn't keep my eyes open...Dr. Stein helped me lay back on her desk....

I found myself in the lobby with Emma. We were dressed and to the casual observer, everything would have seemed fine. We walked to the car in silence. I wanted to turn and say something to her, but I couldn't. I mean, physically couldn't. I was still under Dr. Stein's spell. All I could do was walk next to her. I think she was similarly compelled. We looked at each other and I could see the same desperate look in her eyes. I could see how badly she wanted to speak to me, to hold me. We walked faster to the car. She unlocked it and we got inside...and we were free. We embraced each other tightly.

"Liz I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," she apologized. Over and over again. "I had no idea this was happening. How did you even get here?"

It suddenly struck me. She had no idea she brought me here. She had no idea she left me the lobby. Dr. Stein's hypnotic control over Emma was this powerful.

"Emma..." I said. "You brought me here. I'm sure Dr. Stein made you. She...ambushed me in the lobby. Tricked me into hypnosis. Made me her obedient thrall. I went down so easily. And all the while I was aware of what was happening. I felt trapped in my body the entire time. Like a passenger. And those things we did...it feels so...."

Emma interrupted. "so much like a violation? But...also extremely hot?"

"Yes!" I said, relieved I didn't have to admit it. I mean, in a way...this was rape. Right? Completely against my will but....but I loved it so fucking much. Being manipulated like this, placed under the spell of an 'evil' hypnotist who was using both of us for her gratification....it was admittedly unbelievably hot and the orgasm I had was unlike any I'd ever experienced.

"I know what she's doing is wrong," said Emma. "But I secretly love it. And I kind of hate myself for that. It feels like I'm letting her 'win' when she does this to me. But even if she didn't have this hold over me...holding onto my secret...I would probably still let her hypnotize me. It's why I wanted you to take her place. Giving up control, letting someone else 'run the show' so to speak. There's nothing like it for me."

She held my face in her hands. "But that doesn't excuse what she did to you. I wonder when I told her about you. I have no memory of ever speaking to her on the phone, but I'm sure that's when she gets me. I'm betting she's the reason you're so suggestible. She probably had me put those false memories into you to make you easier for her to hypnotize. Liz...please, please forgive me."

Emma buried her face in my breasts. I cradled her head. Truth was, I wasn't mad, even though I knew I should have been. If anything, going through this experience with Emma just made me feel closer to her. And I thought about the promise I made to Dr. Stein. Emma was my responsibility now. I owed her so much.

"Emma," I said. "You have nothing to be sorry for. This wasn't your fault...and I'm glad this happened. I feel like another part of your life is part of my life now. You can tell Dr. Stein...it's okay this happened. If she'll keep your secrets safe I'm okay to play along. And to be perfectly honest, I came harder than I ever have. Plus my parents will be thrilled I'm getting free therapy."

Emma laughed through her tears. She raised up and kissed me. Grateful for my understanding and my love.

As Emma drove me home I thought about Dr. Stein. I believed her when she said she was looking out for Emma's best interest. Trying to keep her sane. At the time, I thought Dr. Stein was also a perverted weirdo who enjoyed having these playthings at her disposal. I didn't realize then the connection between her sexual pleasure and her desire for our well-being. And what was she taking about, the 'Sirens'? That didn't make any sense to me. But I vowed to myself to act in Emma's best interest. To give her the relief of giving up control. A role which I rather enjoyed.

Also pressing on my mind: getting this mole on my shoulder looked at. I'll show it to Mom.

12