All Comments on 'Emma's Thrall Ch. 05'

by GlassO

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You already had such an interesting storyline but you just upped that so much more. I figured that Liz would want to go after the hypnotist to save Emma but having Liz end up under her control and then to find out all her friends are the same way, mind blowing! I am wondering about Emma’s mother since she seems to not play a major role although I have a theory that the psychiatrist is being controlled and by whom but it should be even more fun to see this all play out. I do look forward to Liz becoming angry at some point when someone tries to screw with her but I guess we will see. This is a brilliant chapter within an incredibly smart and well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr. Stein... she's from one of your other stories, isn't she? "The Sexual Gratification of Laura Stein"?

GlassOGlassOalmost 2 years agoAuthor

A shared universe? Maybe....

GhostWraithGhostWraithalmost 2 years ago

Love the references to actual hypnodommes and their hypno files ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

... This ... "therapist". ... I want to hate her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlassO@GlassO
Just your average hypnosis fetishist living the life in Los Angeles. I'd like to think I would do this IRL someday, but for now, I'm content to fantasize. I welcome all feedback and I respond to every email I get.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES