Emma's Thrall Ch. 06

Story Info
Liz discovers the secret dungeon at Snowe Manor.
3.4k words
4.61
7.9k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
315 Followers

CHAPTER 16 - THURSDAY

Something I didn't think I'd have to worry about at 18....was how to manage a polycule. Is that the right term? Polycule? Anyway, it's what Emma says and it describes a group involved in a polyamorous situation like ours. Fun side note: people don't realize the humor in the term "polyamorous" as it takes it's origins from both greek and latin. Multiple languages for multiple loves. I find it funny anyway.

Anyway, I was having lunch in the cafeteria. I was the first there at our table and the Bonnie and Therese sat down. It was weird that I knew a secret about them. I thought about Dr. Stein talking about how she'd hypnotized every member of Emma's clan, examined them tip to tail, watched them come by Emma's ministrations...and then trusted me with this secret for reasons that I was not sure about. Why was I so special? It felt like a burden now. Even Emma didn't know the extent of what Dr. Stein had done to her friends. She had been spared that knowledge which weighed on me now.

Both girls did a overly dramatic bow before they sat down.

"Permission to sit at thine table, my mistress?" they said in unison. I had been getting this kind of treatment since Emma had exhausted me to goddess status last weekend. I thought about about them masturbating around me in a circle, begging my permission to come. It was all in good fun, but now it was a little embarrassing.

"Please, please, let us sit by your side, my mistress!" said Bonnie. "I...I am unable to even set down my tray of food without your say so!"

"Yes, Yes!" I commanded, "Sit, eat, drink, and be merry!"

"What?" said Therese. "We're getting married?! I'm so overjoyed!"

And they sat down on either side of me and began to ply my cheeks with kisses. I could feel myself blushing deeply. I also felt adored. They scooched in close and sandwiched me in. I wondered if this is what Emma must feel like sometimes. To be the center of attention and the object of adoration. I felt a hand on my thigh. It was Bonnie. She leaned in close and whispered in my ear.

"Every night this week I've masturbated while thinking about you Liz." she whispered. "I've thought about when you fucked me as Bonniewolf and when you made me masturbate in front of you. I hope you think of me sometimes."

The truth was, I did think about Bonnie sometimes. Most recently of course, imagining her on Dr Stein's desk with her feet up on the stirrups being eaten out by Emma after having been examined by Dr. Stein. I imagined her vacant, blank stare as she told Dr. Stein all her secrets and then Dr. Stein telling her how she didn't need to keep these memories; how she could just set them aside and enjoy her bliss. Sometimes I imagined I was Dr. Stein, hypnotizing them and making them my thralls. I decided to tell her.

"Bonnie," I said in a low husky voice. "I fantasized that I had hypnotized you into thinking that you were a patient of mine. That I was your doctor, but that I secretly lusted for you."

I felt her hand squeeze my thigh.

"I fantasized that I had you my examination room...and that Therese here was my nurse." Therese leaned in closer to hear to juicy bits. I felt her hand on my other thigh.

"Of course I had hypnotized nurse Therese many times and she was my obedient thrall...and together we enjoyed corrupting our many patients...but of course you are our favorite."

"So you've been to the room?" Therese said. Immediately I panicked. Did she know about Dr. Stein?

"Which room?" I asked.

"The secret room down in the dungeon." she said.

"What dungeon?" I asked with some bewilderment.

Bonnie and Therese shared a glance at each other and smirked.

"I don't think she's been there." Bonnie said.

"I think you're right," said Therese.

"So here's what I'm thinking," said Bonnie. "After dinner tomorrow, you and me and Therese and Emma are going to play a bit of doctor. Therese can be your nurse, and me and Emma can be your patients. Yes, that's what will happen. Me and Emma are married, and we want to have a baby. I think Rex is coming as well. You can recruit him as well...I'll let you and Therese figure out the rest. And we'll do it in the secret room off the dungeon. I can't believe Emma hasn't taken you there yet."

So...a lot to unpack here. It looks like I was now being asked to step up and take a more dominant role. I think I can do it. I'd been reading those books, but I hadn't really done any practical hypnosis on anyone. Except Emma. And the group, though that was mostly Emma's doing. And Dr. Stein, though she was in fact hypnotizing me...so not a lot of experience. And what the heck was the dungeon? Was there a secret door in the library that opened when you turned the candlestick? Now I was real curious.

That afternoon Emma was driving me home after school and I decided to broach the subject.

"So I was having lunch with Bonnie and Therese today..."I started off, innocently enough.

"Oh?" replied Emma. "What were the Deviant Duo going on about? Bonnie told me she wanted to plan a scenario tomorrow night, but she wouldn't tell me what. I'm intrigued."

"Do you want me to tell you" I said, "or do you want it be a surprise?"

"Go ahead and spill the beans." said Emma. "You can probably make me forget anyway."

I appreciated the confidence Emma had in my skills. I told her about Bonnie's plan. She's married to Emma, and they want to have a baby with Rex being the provider. Me and Therese are medical attending...and that she wants to do it in the secret room off the dungeon.

"So what's the dungeon?" I asked. "Is it a 'put the candle back' kinda hidden room off Snowe Manor?"

"Hurm." grunted Emma. Annoyed. "See, this is why I don't trust people. The 'dungeon' as Bonnie calls it, is...or was....my fortress of solitude. My private place. There' s a room in there...that appeals particularly to one of Bonnie's many fetishes. Probably her biggest one....this scenario she's planning is really checking off a lot of her boxes."

Emma turned the car around.

"Well, I suppose I should show you," she said, resigned to the idea.

"You don't have to," I objected. "I mean we can do this somewhere else...I don't think we should invade your space."

"Cat's out of the bag already. My own damn fault for wanting to give Bonnie a good time."

We drove back to Emma's house. When we got out of the car Emma lead me into the woods. In the side of a small hill there was a large metal door. Like a fallout shelter. Not like Vault 101, but like an old-school nuclear war fallout shelter. There was a small keypad by the door. Emma entered a code and the door unlocked.

"Are you gonna tell me the secret code?" I asked. "You know, for emergencies."

Emma smiled back at me. "It's the magic word. You'll figure it out if you have to."

Lights flickered on inside. After a short hallway we came to another large door. Emma opened it and the lights of enormous workroom flickered on. There was so much junk scattered about here, it almost looked abandoned. But as I looked closer things made more sense. Lots of worktables with Emma's various inventions. Or inventions-in-progress. There was also quite a bit of workout equipment. The squat rack was set at 75 pounds. No wonder Emma's ass was so big.

"Welcome to the Batcave, Robin" she said. "This is where I come to work. To create. Pardon the mess. No one but me comes here."

I looked around in wonder. Lots of prosthetic technology. Lots of models of artificial fingers, toes, hands, feet. Even some Doc Ock-like arms. There was a huge tank of water on one side. Maybe a turbine inside it?

"Was this lab always here?" I asked.

"No idea," said Emma. "I found it when I was pretty young. A lot of what you see here...was started by my dad."

I wasn't sure if I should tell her that Dr. Stein told me a little bit about her father. Fuck it. Trust.

"Dr. Stein told me about your dad." I said. "I'm sorry."

Emma shrugged. "It is what it is. Though I do worry that this madness I have, I inherited from him. I would've liked to ask him if he had multiple personalities like me. I'm never going to have children. I would never wish this on anyone."

Emma was staring at a prothetic hand. It looked old. I wondered if her dad had made it. I went over by her side and hugged her.

"I'll have our babies, Emma." I said. "We'll have two, a boy and a girl...you don't happen to have any relatives on your mom's side who might be interested in making a sperm donation? I mean, I could always just hypnotize them and take their semen that way...."

"Dear Christ how can you be both romantic and so crude at the same time?" she said, wiping a tear. She gave me a kiss on the top of my head. "You're very sweet, Liz, but I think we've got a bit of time before we need to make that decision."

We stood there for a moment. Just a nice silence. My eye caught a bizarre looking metal mask and I had to ask.

"Whoa!" I said. I picked the mask up. "What is this?"

She took the mask from me.

"Don't play with that. It belongs to Victor."

"Who's Victor? Was that your dad?"

"No," she said. "Victor is my personality who invents and engineers this stuff. He can be...rather intense. Obsessive. Even now I can feel him trying to solve some the problems we're facing down here. I always feel him trying to come out. If he had his way, we'd spend all our time here."

"And he made this mask? Why?" I asked.

"Because he hates looking at my face." she said. "He hates being a woman. He thinks we are 'the weaker sex'. He can't bear to catch a reflection of himself...so he wears this mask. I call him Victor Von Doom. He hates that. Sometimes I leave him notes to find addressed to Dr. Doom. It fits. If I'm the good embodiment of Emma Frost, then let him be the good side of Doom. The one that wants to help mankind, not enslave it."

Emma held the mask up to her face and peered at me through it.

"I can't imagine what Victor would think of you."she said. "He'd probably fall in love with you. He loves women. He lusts after them with the deepest sincerity."

She put the mask down.

"Here, let me show the secret medical wing." she said.

I thought she was half joking. She walked up to bookcase against the far wall and pulled back a book. Sure enough, a door swung open. And I don't know about you, but I LOVE secret doors and passageways. My heart was all aflutter.

On the other side of the door was, well, a medical room. It looked like a standard doctor's office...there were cabinets, an exam table and a dentist chair in the middle. I had a flashback to Dr. Stein's office, thinking about being examined there. I also thought about Emma's dream. The one where I was a dentist.

"Bonnie loves this room," Emma said. "She's got a serious medical and anesthesia fetish. I know she spent a lot of time in hospital when she was younger. I think she's got some unresolved trauma she works out in here. I was reluctant to show her this room, but it made her so happy I didn't regret it. Well until now."

"Can I...can I ask why you have this room?" I was hesitant to find out but also very curious.

"You can have the full experience if you like." Emma said. "Have a seat in the chair."

I was about to climb on when she stopped me.

"Wait...if you want the full experience you should put this on."

Emma opened a drawer and produced a thin medical gown. I started to put it on.

"No silly. Take your clothes off first."

I removed my clothes and folded them neatly on the medical table. For some reason I felt extra naked. Slightly shy even. I imagined Emma as my doctor. I thought about Dr. Stein. I tied the gown at my hip and behind my neck.

She adjusted the headrest so it was lower for my smaller body.

Nervously, I got in the chair.

"See the straps for your legs?" she said. "Strap those in."

I did. They were fastened by velcro. Probably hard to get them off with your legs alone but easy enough if you had an arm free.

"Now put on the gas mask that's hanging on the side. Flip the switch there."

Now I was real nervous. I thought about Emma's dream about being gassed. I'd had laughing gas a few times at the dentist. It was very enjoyable, but I wasn't sure what kind of gas Emma had. I wondered if it was also laughing gas. I wondered if it might be something else.

As if reading my mind, Emma said, "Yes. It is safe. I'm walking you through the steps I do to myself. Like I said, this is my fortress of solitude. I'm usually here alone."

She went over and held my hand. Trust.

I put the mask over my nose and mouth and adjusted the straps a little so it was snug. My heart was beating a mile-a-minute. With a bit of hesitation I flipped the switch...nothing happened.

"Strap in your right arm." Emma told me. I did. This strap was more secure. A buckle. I wouldn't be able to get out of this one.

"Okay, now when you're ready, slide your arm into the strap on the arm rest just relax. This is the journey I've taken many times."

Trust. I thought about trust.

I did as she told me. As I slid my arm through the strap, it tightened automatically. There must be some sort of trigger. At the same time I heard a hissing noise...the gas had been activated. I smelled something sweet...a little like cotton candy mixed with nail polish remover. I thought I would have to control my fear, but I didn't have to. I could feel myself relaxing as I breathed in this wonderful scent. I felt my body melting into the chair. Very floaty. I also found myself feeling extremely horny. I could feel my thighs getting wet as moisture started to just flow out of me. If my arms weren't restrained I would have masturbated right there. Emma was still holding my hand. I wanted to ask her to masturbate me but I found I couldn't speak. I could only float and relax. Then I heard her voice. Only it wasn't her voice. It sounded like Malice. But nicer.

"Hello Emma." the almost-Malice voice said, "let's take a few deep breathes of the gas and get ourselves nice and relaxed, and sleepy and horny..."

I looked at Emma. Her lips weren't moving. Was I hallucinating? No...this voice sounded like a recording.

I breathed in more of the gas and felt my body getting heavier, my thoughts getting heavier and distant, and my pussy just dripping.

"Breathe in....and out" said the voice. "You're doing very well Emma. Feel your body calming down...your breath is slower...your heartbeat is slower...and all those thoughts in your head are just drifting away....I want you to imagine the elevator Emma....It's completely dark in the elevator...all you can see are the numbers that appear on the door...and each number is taking you down deeper and deeper...making your thoughts go slower and slower...."

I pictured the elevator. I saw the numbers huge. They filled the entire door. As the voice counted down I saw the numbers slip upward and out of view, and the next number rise from the floor. I wasn't worried anymore...I was relaxed and peaceful. We started on floor 30 and each number was taking me further and further down.

"Now when we reach the lowest level, level 0, the doors are going to open and we're going to see a long corridor in front of us. This corridor is filled with sudsy bubbles...like someone has let a washing machine overflow...and these bubbles..these are all your nagging thoughts that remain...just see them there on the floor....and in a moment I'm going to wash the floor clean...all those bubbles are going to wash away and the floor will be clean and wet....and I'm releasing the water now..."

There was a 'wooshing' sound on the audio and I imagined the bubbles just draining away and like the audio said, my troubles, my thoughts were just vanishing...I felt so...empty-headed...like I couldn't even form a thought if I tried.

"Now walk down the wet, clean hallway...feel the wet surface under your feet...and come to a door at the end. On the other side of this door is a sexual fantasy. I want you to have a single thought...think of something that turns you on. Something that makes you come. On the other side of this door, that fantasy will come true."

I thought of Emma. I imagined us in the woods. It's a starry night and we are naked, lying together on a blanket. It's a little cold, so she's snuggled close to me and has pulled up a comforter to keep us warm. Her hand is gently massaging me between my legs and she's kissing me sweetly on my neck.

"Open the door."

I imagined the door opening and I was there. In the woods. Watching me an Emma like an observer, but feeling what she was doing to me. I could see myself and I could see what the dream me was seeing: trees and beyond that, stars. Emma's rubbing became more insistent and I had a 'sedate' orgasm. I say sedate, because it wasn't a grunting, spasmy affair. It was peaceful; a warm glow that moved out from center like a slow-motion heat wave. When it reached my head, the stars were more blurry than usual. At this moment I had forgotten where I actually was. This was real to me. And I was so happy. I was so happy I cried. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, cradled by Emma.

I awoke in the chair, I don't know how much longer. The strap that had restrained my left arm was now loose and the gas was no longer flowing into my gas mask. I looked around. Emma was sitting on the exam table watching me.

I removed the gas mask. I felt tears in my eyes.

"Ahh." I said. "I'm sorry..that was..."

"Therapeutic?" Emma offered.

"Yes." I said. "I feel like my head has been cleared of everything. I'm so...."

"It's hard to put into words, isn't it?" she said.

"Yeah." I removed my other arm and unfastened my legs. I felt a little unstable. The front of my gown stuck to me. I had flooded it.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I call it 'The Dr. S Mystery Gas' or DSMG for short," said Emma. "I've run tests on it and I know it's got compounds of some common anesthetics, like nitros oxide, but there' some other stuff in there, I'm not quite sure about. Pretty sure there's an aphrodisiac and a hypnotic, like Rhohypnal. Dr. Stein keeps me supplied with it, so I don't, you know, go completely bonkers."

"So this is how you self-medicate?" I asked.

"Yes." said Emma. "Sometimes....it gets real crowded in my head...I mean sometimes I feel like they're all fighting in there....this quiets them all. Especially Victor. I designed this chair so none of my alters could stop the process once I started it. There's safety mechanisms though, don't worry."

"Who's that voice? It sounded a little like Malice in a way."

"That..." she said, "was Mercy. Definitely the sweetest of my personalities. She has the nicest things to say about you Liz. I'm sure she's delighted she got to hypnotize you."

I hadn't occurred to me that her alternate personalities had conversions about me. I suppose I should have been more concerned.

GlassO
GlassO
315 Followers