Emma's Thrall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got home and loaded the footage on my computer. I saw the purse POV waiting in Dr. Stein's outer office. Dr. Stein came out and asked me to come in. I walked in...and went into a trance. I put the purse down by the couch. On the camera I could see the bottom of my cape, my boots and most of Dr. Stein. For a moment I just stood there. Legs together. Not moving... waiting. Then Dr. Stein spoke:

"Why don't you get more comfortable, Emma?"

"Yes, Dr. Stein." I heard myself respond. My voice was placid...very calm.

"The next thing I saw was my cape falling to the ground around my boots. Then my boots coming off. Then my shirt. And so on. Eventually I saw my panties and my bra fall on top of my cape. And I then I just stood there. And Dr. Stein looked me over...I saw her feel up her breasts and lick her lips. Then she got undressed. Completely nude. She looked pretty good for late 30s. Full figured. Wide hips, big breasts. She began to tweak her nipples and she slipped a hand between her legs."

Emma had started breathing hard and I could feel her nipples hardening under my forearm. I could feel the rhythm of her own stroking and her body would press into me. I felt my own arousal rising and I pressed her harder into me. I kept wanting to move my arm so I could grab her breast proper, but I was still afraid. She continued.

"Then she spoke to me. "Emma,"she said," Did you masturbate last night? Or did you have a sexy dream?" "Both." I replied. She seemed pleased by this and she began to stroke herself faster. She leaned back on her desk and spread her legs.

"Tell me about your masturbation, Emma. Did you look at any porn or did you fantasize?"

"I heard myself reply: "I fantasized, Dr. Stein."

"What did you fantasize about, Emma?"

"I fantasized about you, Dr. Stein"

That really turned her on. "Tell me more, Emma. What did we do in this fantasy? Tell me everything."

"I imagined we were at your office. You held my face in your hand and made me look deep into your eyes. We would breathe in and out together while we just looked at each other...and then we started to blink together, perfectly in synch...and you blinks became slower, and slower, and then my eyes just could not open any more, and I felt myself swaying forward into your arms...then you told me to relax deeper and deeper into your arms, to hear only your voice and that I would feel great pleasure whenever I did what you told me to do."

Emma trailed off. I think she was starting to go into trance just from the memory of being hypnotized.

"Emma?" I caressed her face. "Are you still with me Emma?"

I felt her awaken.

"Sorry," she said. "Thinking about watching that video....it kind of brings me back there. I mean...yeah I was totally violated...but you have no idea how incredibly fucking hot it is to me. Watching myself being controlled by someone...there is no version of me that would have ever allowed that...to give up control like that....even if I had no conscious memory of it...just knowing it happened...and now...."

She trailed off. I felt another leap of trust coming. I held her tighter again. I pressed my breasts into her back as I cupped her own. It had occurred to me this was the first time I'd ever felt another woman's breasts. So big and squishy...not like mine at all. I understood the appeal to men. I really began to wonder if maybe I was a lesbian. Or at least bi-sexual. A bit confusing.

She reached back caressed the side of my face. I held her hand. The one she'd been masturbating with.

She continued.

"Now...now there is another in me. Emma the Hypnotic Submissive. Sort of the counter-point to Wicked Sex Hypnotist Emma, though my friends have only witnessed the latter. No one knows, except for Dr. Stein I suppose, knows how badly I want to be hypnotized, to be made to obey, to do the things to me that I do to my friends."

"Have you thought about telling them?" I asked.

"I have." she said. "I've thought about telling them everything. Not just my hypnosis fantasies but this whole multiple personality thing I keep to myself but....I'm afraid it would change things. They've known me so long...they have this idea of me and I don't know what would happen if I changed. I mean, I love them and all, but there's like I said, I have problems with trust..."

She grew quiet and we stayed like that for a while. Little me holding big her.

After a time she turned, gave me a quick kiss and said, "Come on. It's time for bed."

We got out of the tub and dried off. All my shame was gone. I let her dry me and feel my body. She let me do the same to her.

She took my hand and we walked back into her bedroom. She pulled back the covers and let me climb in. The sheets were soft and the blankets were warm. She climbed in after me and snuggled close. Now she was the big spoon.

Soon she began to nuzzle my neck. It was so sensual. So loving. I turned and faced her. We stared at one another for a bit. She ran her hand through my hair.

And then we made love.

It was as close to what I'd imagined making love would be from all the books I'd read and movies I'd seen. Lots of kissing. Lots of hand work. And it was very slow and easy. And gentle. At one point she climbed on top of me and positioned herself between my legs the way a man would, and gently rubbed her sex up and down against mine. She gave me deep, passionate kisses and I did my best to return her passion.

Eventually the rubbing and the excitement began to overwhelm me and I began to quiver as an orgasm overtook me. She muffled my moans with her mouth and I think my excitement sent her over the edge as well and I felt her tremble above me. I think she may have been crying.

As we settled in to sleep, I became the little spoon again. I felt her breasts on my back, the heat from the sex on my ass, her breath on my neck, and I could feel her heartbeat getting slower.

"Liz," she said. "Is it too early to tell you that I love you?"

I kissed her hand. "Emma, I am yours heart and soul. I'm not afraid of that word. I love you."

She kissed my neck. "I love you too."

And as I drifted off to sleep, I thought about this odd arc we were on. I thought about that day in the cafeteria, when she came in and saved me, and that night with her friends, and then in the car. I thought about this girl who was so determined to save me, and to give me love, and to give me pleasure and who now trusted me to give her all those things back.

I began to wonder what it would be like to hypnotize Emma. To have her under my control. To make her my thrall.

I snuggled back into her and felt her hold me closer.

To be continued.......

Author's Note: Thanks for reading. I appreciate all the feed back I've been getting. Feel free to contact me about anything, Emma-related or otherwise.