All Comments on 'Emmeline's Desires Pt. 04'

by KinkyMable

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ok

For a second night and second time to use a cane on someone inexperienced with it abilities tells me that he is probably a bit sadistic. If he explained that his favorite was the cane but will work up to it or because of her inexperience though he usually uses the cane he will start of with a larger or heavier paddle.

otherwise this chapter is not riddled with the errors of your past chapters. I was able to read it without stopping to reread or figure out what was happening. Much more enjoyable.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

Overall liked the chapter and especially the interaction. I enjoy learning about characters outside of any scene/play/punishment.

Do agree with Annon Ok that the cane seemed an advanced place to start given the totality of the situation. If he is starting with the cabe on a new (to him at least) sub's first infraction, well, where does he go when things are farther along and/or more serious?

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Didn't see that coming

A daddy not a Dom..interesting turn of events!

I've enjoyed the story thus far, but i was concerned at the use of the cane along with the previous two commenters. It makes me wonder if the seemingly caring side to Carson is a mask for a darker sadistic man hiding behind the facade.

I suppose i shall have to wait and read the next chapter before deciding wether this story continues to draw me in.

I do like the background information and the ability you have to make me, the reader, feel like i know the characters, so a strong 4 stars.

cali_girl_toocali_girl_tooover 9 years ago

i really like this story and hope there's more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yet another good story left unfinished. Why do I even bother?

Regardless, thanks. for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Ooh! I'm left all hot and bothered now. More, more, more!

subkfsubkfover 5 years ago
incomplete

Please continue Emma's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love love love the story so far

I can’t believe I only stumbled upon this story now, but every chapter is amazing! I love how you weave the angst with the romantic and sexual aspect. Definitely leaning 100% towards Carson and his full acceptance of Emma - hope to see more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous