Emmerdale A Very Sexy Village Ch. 14

Story Info
Eve puts her plan into play,
2.6k words
4.4
14.9k
0

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't go out dressed like that, you look like a strumpet." exclaimed Edna Birch.

She was addressing her granddaughter, Eve Jenson, who was dressed in a really sexy outfit. Mini skirt, killer five inch heels and a top that barely concealed her breasts, which were straining to escape from the push up bra enhancing her already substantial cleavage.

"Oh come on gran, I am young, sexy and single, I want to enjoy life."

"No good will come of dressing like that, I can tell you." continued the sanctimonious Edna.

"That's what I'm hoping," Eve thought to herself as she closed the door behind her and made her way down Emmerdale's main street, getting admiring glances from any male passing by.

She made her way to Dingle's Auto's and began looking at the cars for sale.

"What do you want?" asked Cain Dingle, in his usual gruff style.

"I'm looking for a car, how much do you want for this heap of scrap?" Eve asked, sliding her hand seductively along the body of an aging Ford.

"To you sweetheart, a grand." said Cain eyeing Eve's curves.

"You've got to be joking, a grand? I will give you five hundred." replied Eve, "and I want a test drive."

"Seven Fifty."

"Six hundred, final offer, but only with a test drive." Eve insisted.

"Ok, six hundred and a test." said Cain reluctantly.

Eve sat in the passenger seat when Cain returned with the keys.

"I thought you wanted a test?"

"Eve replied, I do, but I want you to drive out of the village."

Cain started the car and drove into the countryside.

He did not realise he was the first one on Eve's list of villagers to seduce. Since being dumped by Carl King, she had vowed to have sex with any number of the men and although she had never been with one, woman of Emmerdale. Cain Dingle the village bad boy, was top of her list.

Stopping the car on a deserted road, Cain said, "Ok lady, your turn." with that he climbed out and Eve shuffled over to the drivers seat, giving Cain a nice view of her black thong as she did so.

Eve was a terrible driver. She stalled the engine, had no clutch control and when she eventually did get the car in a forward motion, was all over the road.

"Fuck me, you will have us killed," exclaimed Cain as Eve almost ran the car into a tree. "When did you pass your drivers test?"

"Well I never actually passed my test," stammered Eve.

"So you are wasting my time," replied an angry Cain.

"Drive on about a mile, there is a clearing in the deep woods, you will find out there if I am wasting your time." said Eve seductively and flashing her thong again.

Cain smiled and said "move your ass lady, lets go to the woods."

As soon as Cain stopped the car Eve was starting to undo his belt and ease down the zip on his trousers. Her mouth found his and she sought his tongue. The roughness of his stubble against her smooth skin excited her as their lips moved in unison.

Sliding her hand into his boxers, Eve found his hard cock. "Wow so this is what the bad boy keeps down there, the legend lives on." exclaimed a delighted Eve as she removed the huge cock and lowered her head into his lap.

She could barely span its girth with her hand as she slowly rubbed the monster, before taking the head into her mouth, her tongue slowly circling the rim before she took as much as she could into her mouth and began to suck.

Cain's hand stroked the blonde hair on the head that was bobbing up and down in his crotch. He then adjusted his body to enable his hand to reach under Eve's mini skirt, pull the flimsy material of her thong aside and insert a finger into her wetness.

After a few minutes Cain said "Get in the back, now."

Eve removed his cock from her mouth, smiled and said "but I want to stay in the front with you."

"Ha fucking ha" laughed Cain as Eve clambered out of the car and joined Cain in the back.

He had lowered his trousers and boxer shorts, his cock standing large and proud as Eve straddled over him and pulling her thong aside, slowly lowered herself down until his hardness was deep inside her.

Cain lifted Eve's top over her head and reaching behind, undid her bra. He quickly fastened his lips onto her prominent nipples, sending waves of pleasure through Eve's body as she continued to rise and fall on Cain's huge member.

"How's that for you?, big enough?" asked Cain as he continued to slide in and out of Eve's pussy.

"Big enough? Its almost reaching my chest, god how deep can he go?" thought Eve to herself as she eased her pussy lips over the heavily veined penis"

She leaned forward and kissed Cain, then said. "Its ok, I've had bigger though, but it serves its purpose."

Cain did not break his rhythm as he twisted Eve's hips and forced her onto her back across the seat.

With her legs wrapped around him he began to thrust into her with even greater force.

Eve was on the point of orgasm, when he took both breasts in his hands and tweaked the nipples really hard. This enjoyable but intense pain sent her over the edge as the orgasm roared through her body.

Cain carried on thrusting his cock deep inside her as she came again, and again, her mind racing with the pleasure he was giving her.

Finally Eve felt the hot sperm ejaculating from him shoot deep inside her.

He withdrew and offered his cock, still coated in her pussy juice to her eager mouth. Eve sucked hungrily on the still engorged end, licking every last drop of him.

Cain, ever the gentleman, wiped his now shrinking cock on her face as he said, "that was very nice love, but I have an oil change to do, so if you can get decent, we will get going back."

"Bastard" was Eve's only comment as she re-fastened her bra and adjusted the thong.

"I might be a bastard, but I am one hell of a fuck, agree?"

Eve smiled and said "I can't argue with that." as she climbed back in the car.

Mentally she crossed Cain of her "to do" list, one down nine to go, who would be next?

Meanwhile at the Grange Bed and Breakfast hotel in the village, Victoria Sugden was busy making the bed in number four bedroom, when she heard Amy shout to her.

"Vick, come quick, look at this." came the voice of Amy Wyatt, the Pollard's foster daughter.

"Where are you?"

"In number two," came the reply

Victoria made her way down the corridor to see what the urgency was all about.

"Look at these," Amy said holding out a few DVD's. "That weird guy who booked in yesterday, they are his."

Victoria took them and glancing through discovered they all contained lesbian themes.

"Lets watch one." said Amy.

"We don't have time, anyway the guy might come back."

"No he's booked a late dinner, said he would be back about eight, come on, it will be fun."

"Ok then," said Victoria, selecting a DVD and heading to Amy's room.

The two girls settled on the bed and started the film. It was quite mild compared to some and involved two girls of similar age to them, kissing, undressing and then licking each others breasts and pussy's.

Neither girl had spoken until Amy asked, "Have you ever done it with a girl?"

Victoria was shocked and replied, "no, and I don't want to, thank you very much." and as an after thought asked , "why have you?"

Amy stroked Victoria's arm and said softly, "no but I would like to try it sometime."

With that she moved closer and gently pressed her lips to Victoria's."

Victoria was shocked and pulled away, then without thinking pulled Amy towards her and kissed her full on the mouth, her tongue reaching for Amy's as she felt the need to kiss her friend over and over again.

After a few minutes, Amy spoke, "where did that come from? It was so nice, can we do it again?" Pulling Victoria onto her they resumed kissing.

As they continued to kiss, Amy's hand slid under the thin fabric of Victoria's T shirt and she began to caress the other girls soft skin. This intensified Victoria's kisses so Amy became a little more adventurous and moved her hand onto her breast. She could feel through her bra that the nipple was already erect as she began to rub the hard nub of flesh with her fingers.

Victoria was loving the feeling of her breast being caressed by Amy and was willing her friend to be even more daring. Her wish came true as Amy undid her bra and instantly she was running her fingers over Victoria's firm young breasts. The touch of Amy's fingers against the hardness of her nipple sent Victoria into a state, very rare in her limited sexual experience, she felt something strange, but pleasurable, she was building to an orgasm. Her panties were damp, verging on wet as her friend continued to kiss her and caress her breast

Amy's mouth left Victoria's, her tongue trailing a wet path down her neck, towards her breasts. When finally Victoria felt another woman's lips on her breast, she came, long and hard, the climax soaring through her body as she felt as she had never felt before.

Amy was certainly the giver. As she continued to kiss, lick and nibble at Victoria's now throbbing nipples, her hand slowly slid down Victoria's body, popped the button on her jeans and slid her hand down inside the other girls panties.

She encountered the first curls of pubic and her fingers encountered the wetness of Victoria's pussy.

Victoria lay back on the bed as Amy worked her jeans down over her thighs, down her legs and then into a pile on the floor.

"God you are soaking," exclaimed Amy, rubbing her finger along the material of Victoria's panties. "have I caused that?"

"Come here," Victoria said, motioning Amy to join her. Amy slowly worked her way up Victoria's body, spending what seemed an age, kissing and licking her breasts, before their mouths merged in a frenzy of lips and tongues.

Breaking the kissing, Amy allowed Victoria to remove her top, then her pink bra. Holding another girls breasts for the first time, seemed strange, but quite natural to Victoria as she leaned forward and took an erect nipple between her lips, tongue flicking as Amy whimpered in pure pleasure.

Then Victoria, while still kissing her breasts, slowly slid her hand down Amy's body and down inside her panties until she found her wet lips and began to move her finger in and out of the other girls pussy.

The two girls spent the next hour slowly exploring each others bodies, touching, licking and sucking areas of flesh, they both had, but oh so different on another person.

Then suddenly Val Pollard arrived back. The two girls hurriedly dressed and resumed their cleaning duties as if nothing untoward had taken place. But both knew things could never be the same again.

At the same time, Moira Barton was just arriving home after an afternoon shift at The Woolpack.

Hearing the shower running upstairs, she called up "John are you in the shower?"

"Yes, mucking out the cow pens all day, I stink."

Moira thought, "never mind the smell, I want my man."

The kids were out, they had the place to themselves.

Moira climbed the stairs and went into their bedroom.

She removed her blouse, revealing her white lacy bra. Her slacks quickly followed. Posing in front of the full length mirror she said softly to herself. "Not bad for forty two and after three kids."

She then removed her bra and panties and admired her reflection.

She saw an attractive early middle aged woman, nice breasts, beginning to sag a little to much for her liking. Nice flattish stomach, a black triangle of coarse pubic hair and quite attractive longish legs.

Naked she walked into the bathroom. John was still in the shower as she pulled back the curtain and stepped in, wrapping her arms around him.

John turned and they kissed. Moira never tired of kissing her husband, from their first kiss as teenagers, through twenty odd years of marriage, the taste of his lips and long sensitive tongue still sent shivers of delight racing through her body.

Moira ran her fingers over his back and down to his firm buttocks. God she loved every inch of this man,

Dropping to her knees, she took him in her hand and gently massaged the rapidly stiffening cock. Then taking one of his balls in her mouth, she began to slowly suck it, before doing the same to the other one, all the time massaging his cock between her long slim fingers. Then very slowly traced her tongue up the length of his now rock hard cock, before slipping the wet end between her lips.

Every time she performed oral sex on John, she remembered the first time. They had met as teenagers on a holiday. It was love at first sight. Though she lived in Scotland, he made the journey from Yorkshire whenever he could. It was on one of these visits when they first had sex.

Her mother and father had left them alone in the house. Making their way up to Moira's bedroom, they had shyly undressed and saw each other naked for the first time.

After a frantic bout of kissing, John had moved onto her firm young breasts, licking and kissing her large nipples, then moved down among the thick patch of black crinkly pubic hair. He had never done this before, but instinct took over and he began to lick at Moira's wet pussy lips.

After experiencing her first ever orgasm, Moira lay in John's muscular arms.

"Your turn," said John, nodding his head toward his groin.

Moira had never even seen a penis before that day, never mind put one in her mouth, but this was a man she loved and lowered her mouth onto him.

Over twenty years later, that same cock was deep in her mouth again and she still loved the feel of him in there.

She sucked hungrily, as the shower water cascaded down on their bodies.

Then John lifted her head from his groin and she instinctively stood, trailing her tongue up his wet body.

John had always been a farmer. Therefore he was strong in the arms and legs. With little effort, he lifted Moira and held her as she circled his body with her legs. Then he lowered her onto his waiting cock. She sank onto it, until their pubic hairs met,

Moira with her back to the shower wall, sank her lips into his as he fucked her hard, the water still pouring over their writhing bodies.

As they had done many times in the past, they came together, John spilling his seed into Moira as she proclaimed her love for this man, in the most vocal of ways.

They dried each other in thick towels and lay on their bed and made love in a more conventional way. for a few more precious minutes, before the demands of running a farm and three kids took over.

Meanwhile Eve was plotting her next seduction, which of the village ladies would it be?