Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will washed the lather from his face and after brushing his teeth flipped the towel over his shoulder and moved toward the door to the bedroom.

On her knees, Bernice reached out and took his hand, pulling him towards her. Will hesitated for a second before succumbing to her advances and placed his lips on her, their tongues dancing around as the kiss intensified.

"Sorry, I can't do this," he said as he pulled away from her.

Undaunted, Bernice took hold of the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down, his large cock sprang into view and instantly Bernice had taken hold and slipped it into her mouth.

She sucked and licked for a few minutes, then after he had stepped out of his boxers, Will joined her in the warm silky waters of the bath.

They kissed, Will feasted on her breasts, taking the nipples deep into his mouth and nipping them between his teeth, before Bernice asked him if she could take him in her mouth again, he was only to happy to say yes.

Bernice climbed out of the bath and calmly said, "I want you to fuck me now," and leaned over the vanity shelf on the sink unit.

Will climbed out and guided his cock into the inviting cleft, with its wispy red hairs deep inside her. It was her first non self induced orgasm for months and Bernice took an age to come down from it.

Will lay on the bathroom floor and Bernice climbed onto him and slowly lowered her pussy down onto his still hard cock, lower and lower until their pubic hairs meshed and she began to slowly rotate her hips an action that very quickly caused Will to spill his load of jizz deep inside her.

They collapsed in a heap on the bathroom floor, unaware that her daughter Gabby had witnessed the previous few minutes, and had thoroughly enjoyed watching her mother fuck the estate manager.

"Mother" she cried eventually, while fantasies of sex with Will swept through her mind, that was very naughty, but when her mother entered that fantasy world, it became thoroughly wicked.

Leyla and Liam made love several times that night. Chas gave Paddy a surprise striptease and masturbated herself in a video call to his hotel room and Bernice visited Will's room with very enjoyable consequences....... Yes Emmerdale is a very sexy village.

12