Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 35

Story Info
Belle and the delivery men.
1k words
4.56
2.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 35 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle Dingle was feeling frustrated, she could not recall when she had last had a sexual encounter, with either sex.

She was helping out on Wiley's farm which was run by her step nephew, Nate.

"Belle" Nate's voice carried over the field.

She turned and began to walk over to the tall mixed race man.

"I have just received a message saying the bundler I ordered is being delivered today, but I need to be in Thirsk at the auction for next years stock of turkeys, can you hang on and make sure everything is in order?"

"Sure, nothing better to do." Replied Belle.

Nate said, "thanks I owe you one," and strode off towards his car.

Belle carried on her duties, until her phone pinged with the message that the machinery was on its way.

A few minutes later the truck appeared and the two occupants began to unload the boxed equipment.

"Do you know how far Demdyke is?" Asked the younger of the two, a guy in his mid twenties.

Belle replied, "about 5 miles or so."

The man then said to his companion, "I'll drop this off and be right back, ok to unload on your own?"

The older of the two, a man in his early forties replied, "yes, no problem, I'll sort out the paperwork with this beautiful young girl."

After the truck had left, the delivery guy unloaded Nate's new bundler and Belle signed the paperwork.

Belle noticed how fit the guy appeared, and very easy on the eye. Naughty thoughts began to flood her mind.

She smiled and asked if the delivery guy wanted anything until his mate came back.

"I suppose a shag would be out of the question," he asked more in hope than anticipation.

Belle had always been a sexual impulsive. She was alone in a farmyard with a fit guy, and had not been fucked for ages.

"I don't see why not, it will save me having to tip you."

Belle leaned into him and they kissed. He thrust his hot tongue into her mouth and hers responded.

"Well that was nice," said Belle on breaking the kiss, she reached down and pulled a bottle of water from her bag. Unscrewing the cap she took a small drink, then allowed the rest of the contents dribble down onto her tee shirt. The impact on the guy of the outlines of her bra, with the prominent nipples showing through the wet fabric were instant.

As they kissed again, Belle began to rub the hard erection through the guys trousers, before dropping to her knees and undoing the belt and sliding down the zipper.

Belle stared at the first cock she had seen in months and after a quick lick around the head, plunged the first five or six inches into her mouth.

The delivery guy couldn't believe his luck, a twenty year old on her knees, sucking his cock like a pro, he had had worse days.

Belle continued to feast on his cock, until he lifted her and pulled the tee shirt over her head, her bra following very quickly after.

He turned her around and began to massage her breasts, tweaking the nipples, which caused Belle to wince slightly, but then move her hands over his to increase the pressure.

She popped open the button on her jeans and he helped remove them. After kicking off the jeans, Belle removed her panties and leaned forward.

"Fuck me," said Belle quite casually.

He was only to eager to oblige and quickly slipped his cock into the extremely wet folds of Belle's pussy.

Belle realised where they were and smiled to herself as she wondered how many girls had been fucked while the guy was half sitting in the bucket of a digger.

Enjoying her first sex for ages, Belle heard a noise and saw that the other delivery guy had returned from his Demdyke delivery.

Without hesitation, the newcomer removed his pants. His cock if anything was bigger than the one currently working like a piston in her pussy.

She leaned forward and took it deep into her mouth. Now with one in both ends, Belle was in her happy place.

She slipped the one behind out of her pussy and knelt between the two, taking them deep into her mouth for a few seconds, before transferring her attention to the other rampant cock.

At one point Belle had the heads of both cocks in her mouth at the same time, another new experience.

The younger guy placed Belle on her knees and slid deep inside her, while her mouth worked eagerly on the still rock hard erection of his workmate.

Disengaging, Belle lowered herself onto the cock of the first guy, and the whole of his girth sank deep inside her. She started to lift and felt the pressure of her orgasm build up, but then a new sensation, the other guy was pushing his cock into her anus. She had never experienced anal sex and didn't want to now.

Though nearly at the point of no return with her climax, she used her hand to knock away the cock and was pleased when the guys attention switched to her mouth and she gladly inserted his cock between her lips.

As Belle's orgasm hit her, the two guys also came, one splashing his cum over her belly and the other almost covering her face.

As the three of them dressed, Belle quite casually said, it's been a real pleasure gentlemen, please come again, and I mean that in both definitions of the word."

The two men, climbed into the truck and drove away with a big smile on their faces, and a real story to tell the other drivers at the depot.

When Nate returned, he asked Belle, "has everything been alright, no problems?"

Belle replied, "yes everything has been fine, the new bundler in in the barn and the paperwork was all in order."

"Did you tip the drivers?" Asked Nate.

Belle smiled the biggest smile and said, "yes I did, and they really appreciated it."