Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 37

Story Info
Chas and Nicola’s sexy night in Leeds.
2.3k words
4.6
2.3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 37 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicola Kings phone pinged, it was the landlady of The Woolpack pub in the village of Emmerdale.

"Thank you soooo much for standing up to that shyster Al.... drinks are on me next time you're in the Woollie.....

Chas xx

Nicola had duped Al Chapman at a public meeting on his plans to turn the pub into luxury apartments, and Chas was very grateful.

A few days later Nicola was in the pub, which as usual these days was not very busy.

"Hi Nicola, a glass of Pinot? On the house of course," said Chas cheerily.

The late thirty something blonde replied, "would love too, but Jimmy is on one of his long haul jobs, so I have the school run to do, so just a fruit juice please."

"When is he back? We could have a night out, just us two, I can get Paddy or his dad to babysit Eve and Marlon can run the pub, what about it? " said Chas, she hadn't had a good girlie or any kind of night out for an age.

Nicola came straight back, "that's a great idea, throw in a couple of hunks to give us a good fuck and it will be perfect,"

"Nicola, you're a married woman and so am I, but it's a great thought." Replied a laughing Chas.

Nicola's repost was quick, "I thought great sex, or any sex was part of being married, but once or twice a month, for a total of about five minutes, isn't great, I would just love a long slow suck and fuck, man or woman, or both, I'm not bothered, I just want a great shag."

"Well that's an eye opener, " said Chas, then continued, "we will have to see what we can arrange,"

Her own sex life with Paddy was not great, despite her being his fourth wife, his bedroom skills left a lot to be desired, a quick fling with a stranger was very appealing.

They joked about it for a few weeks, teasing each other with lurid tales of sex with dark strangers, but did nothing about it, and carried on with their humdrum and almost non existent sex lives.

One night while Jimmy was away on a long haul job, Nicola had the most erotic dream. She was in a bar in a swanky hotel when a young black guy came up to her and asked if she would suck his cock. She never spoke, but simply dropped to her knees and removed an absolute monster from his trousers and proceeded to suck it until he splattered her face with his jizz. He then zipped up his pants and walked away. Nicola awoke in a sweat, her whole body covered in perspiration and her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. She sat up in bed.

"Fuck me, that was too real, god I need a good seeing too," she said out loud to herself and resolved to contact Chas in the morning. It was time to put the plan that seemed stupid at the time, into action.

"You are serious, aren't you?" Said Chas as Nicola, after telling and retelling the dream in every minute detail and almost begging Chas to at least consider the proposal.

Nicola replied, "you bet I am, I will go crazy if I don't get fucked soon,"

"Well we cant let you get any crazier than you are already, so let's make plans." Said Chas, though she could hardly believe what the were going to do.

A month later, they were booking into a nice hotel in Leeds. After a nice lunch they hit the shops and bought classy dresses and oh so sexy underwear.

"Do you know there are two guys out there who have no idea how lucky they are going to get tonight." Said Nicola with a big smile.

They chinked glasses and toasted to their plan coming to fruition.

The first three bars they hit were crowded, there was hardly a space in any of them. Outside the third one they asked a bouncer why the bars were crowded so early. He told them that Leeds United were playing Manchester United in a cup game, it was a sellout at Elland Road, and therefore the fans who couldn't get tickets would be watching in bars around the city.

"Well that was a plan, we have more chance of scoring in Emmerdale than here," moaned Nicola.

Chas said, "let's try a hotel instead of the bars, more chance of an out of town hook up."

The entered a rather swanky establishment in the city centre and had not been sat at the bar for more than five minutes when a rather tall black guy sidled over to them.

In a distinct American accent he asked, "can my friend and I buy you two ladies a drink?" He pointed to another tall black guy.

Chas and Nicola looked at each other, nodded ever so slightly and with a smile said, "thank you, that would be lovely."

The two introduced themselves as Brad and Mike, they were Basketball players from Chicago and were over in the UK on a coaching exercise.

After a few drinks and ascertaining that the guys had a room, a suite actually, in the hotel, it was Nicola who suggested that they retire upstairs for some "fun".

On arriving in the suite, Chas and Brad sat on a sofa and instantly their mouths were joined, his long tongue, probing into her mouth and filling her mind with what magic he could perform in other places.

On a small sofa, Nicola was also involved in tongue acrobatics with Mike and her hand dropped to his crotch and she felt a huge bulge. She had never been with a black guy, and with her juices already flowing, was about to embark on a new sexual adventure.

She unzipped him, reached into his shorts and removed the largest cock she had ever seen. It was a good nine or ten inches, she lowered her head and began to lick around the pure black bulbous head. She took as much as she could manage, as the girth was also more than she had ever fellated before, before sliding out the glistening rod of solid black flesh, now coated in her saliva.

Nicola was loving sucking Mike's cock as was stroking her arse at the same time. Meanwhile on the other sofa, Chas had spotted Nicola and was soon replicating her friends actions on Brad's equally magnificent cock.

"How about we get naked? " said Brad as his cock slid out of Chas's mouth.

Chas and Nicola stood and unzipped the others dress. Turning to face each other they allowed the expensive garments to fall to the floor.

Chas reached behind Nicola and deftly unclipped he bra, and at the same time gently planted a kiss on Nicola's lips, then slid down the panties and the blonde stood in the middle of the room, naked.

The actions were repeated on Chas, including the kiss. When the two were naked, the turned to face the two black and muscular Americans, their enormous cocks standing proud from their groins.

This time Chas knelt before Mike and took him long and deep between her lips. She had sucked black cock before, but never one of these dimensions.

Nicola savoured the taste of Brad, and was soon slurping on the solid black flesh.

Effortlessly, the two guys picked up Chas and Nicola and carried them over to the enormous bed. They lay down, Brad with Nicola laid on him, and Chas likewise with Mike.

They kissed deeply for a while, then Brad eased Nicola up and she slowly lowered herself down onto his cock, the engorged black flesh gradually disappearing inside her. She had never been so filled, and began to rotate her hips and the pleasure began to build inside her.

Chas had moved down the bed and had Mike's cock in her mouth again, savouring the taste and sheer dynamism of his weapon. She kissed her way up his body and then impaled herself onto his cock and was soon in perfect rhythm with Nicola as the two orgasmed at the same moment.

Not letting up on the action, Mike and Brad flipped the two women onto their fronts and switched again, Brad now slipped his cock deep into Chas, while Mike lifted Nicola and positioned her across the bed from Chas, their faces inches apart.

Neither woman had been in such a scenario before, getting fucked doggie style, by enormous black cocks, while their tongues flicked and twirled around each other.

It didn't take long to climax again, then a final swap, laid side by side on their backs fingers entwined, they enthusiastically received a real hard pounding from the two Americans, whose stamina and ability to hold back from ejaculation had impressed the two, and made them very grateful.

Finally, as another orgasm ripped through her, Chas received a huge splash of jizz on her face from Brad, it soaked into her eyes, and eyebrows and even her hair. Brad held his cock close to her mouth and she licked and sucked the last morsels from him before he rolled over and sighed deeply.

By their side, Mike was still pumping his black rod into Nicola, who was screaming as her orgasm shot through her like a tsunami of pleasure. When he came, he squirted his seed over her breasts and belly, before Nicola also licked him clean.

Almost telepathically, Nicola leaned over and began to lick Brad's jizz from Chas's face, before slowly dribbling it into her mouth. Chas repeated the snowballing after cleaning up from Nicola's breasts and belly. It was the most erotic thing either had ever done.

"Well thank you girls, that was most enjoyable, now enjoy the rest of your night." Said Brad rather nonchalantly. And the two gathered up their clothes and left the room.

"Well that was a real, Wham,Bam, thank you ma'am," said Chas.

Nicola laughed out loud, "Yeh, but wasn't it fucking fantastic?"

The two were laid on top of the bed, again fingers entwined when the door opened. A fully dressed Brad and Mike entered the room, each holding hands with a stunning black girl.

"Didn't Want our girlfriends to miss out on the fun, Diana, Kizzy, meet Chas and Nicola."

The two girls were stunning, mid to late twenties, wearing very short skirts and boob tubes.

"You girls get too it, we'll have a seat and watch".

Chas and Nicola looked at each other and smiled, "why not, the men were great, perhaps the girls will be better," said Chas as she stood and beckoned the one called Diana to her. The black girl stepped forward and Chas took her in her arms and mashed her lips against hers.

Kizzy didn't waste any time with Nicola, she laid her back and immediately began to lick on her still wet pussy.

Chas pulled down Diana's boob tube revealing a large set of breasts, tipped with the most desirable nipples. Chas bent forward and began to lick the breasts, then suckle on the nipples, causing the American to yell out in sheer pleasure.

Nicola, enjoying the best oral sex she had ever had, quickly climaxed and Kizzy drank down the sweet produce of Nicola's pussy.

Chas eager to taste Diana's pussy, pushed her back into a chair and very quickly removed her white panties. Then after gazing at the black lips and the inviting pink flesh they were hiding, began to lick up and down the length of the lips, before prising them open with her fingers and commenced her actions on the innermost place. They changed places and Chas parted her pussy lips to allow Diana access, which the black girl immediately accepted, her long pink tongue, probing and teasing, brushing almost to the tip of Chas's clitoris, then frustratingly gliding past, until she finally touched it and set in motion, another body shaking orgasm.

Nicola finally reached down and pulled Kizzy towards her. The black girl removed her boob tube and her very large breasts sprang into view. Nicola instantly took hold with both hands and began to kiss each nipple alternately, her mouth in constant movements between the quivering black flesh.

Chas and Diana were now kissing deeply, then firstly Diana would kiss and suckle Chas's breasts, then change places.

Meanwhile the two boyfriends of the girls were sat on the sofa, drink in hand and getting immense enjoyment from the fantastic sexual performance before them.

Kizzy moved up Nicola's body until her pussy was hovering just over her mouth. She lowered and Nicola began to probe her tongue in and around the fleshy lips, before exploring the pink inner walls, and finally the prominent and from the scream of Kizzy rather sensitive clitoris. Kizzy continued to rotate her hips, forcing her pussy against the still probing tongue, causing Nicola to almost gag fighting for breath, but completely engrossed and committed to providing the ultimate pleasure to the woman sitting on her face.

Chas and Diana waked hand in hand to the bed and straight away locked themselves in the 69 position, quickly followed by the other two who joined them in the most classical lesbian sex fantasy.

For fifteen or so minutes, the four girls, licked sucked and fingered pussies, the orgasms were too frequent to count, until finally they disentangled.

They lay on the bed, completely sated and kissed gently as they recovered from the most wonderful experience.

"Oh no, no." Chas exclaimed.

"What?" Said Nicola

Diana opined and said, "them's our boys."

Brad and Mike were sat on the sofa stroking their huge erections, a big smile on their face.

A minute later Brad's cock was in Chas's mouth while Diana was sucking on his tight black balls, while it was Kizzy with a mouthful of black cock, while Nicola traced her tongue along the rest of the rigid flesh.

As both men came, for the second time that night, Chas and Nicola shared the jizz, but this time they had two very welcome guests.

As they dressed to go back to their hotel Nicola said, "Well that beats a quiet night in the Woolie"