Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 38

Story Info
Dr. Liam’s birthday surprise.
2k words
4.8
2.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 38 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, yes, there, oh my, yes, oh I'm coming, don't stop, yeeeeessss."

Leila Cavanagh had a second orgasm in as many minutes as Belle Dingle used her tongue and fingers inside the older woman's soaking pussy.

The pair were on the sofa in the lounge of Leila's house which she shared with her husband Liam, the local GP. They occasionally met up for a session of girl on girl sex, something they had first shared during a steamy session on a rainy afternoon in the local library.

Belle got off her knees and kissed Leila, her lips still sticky from the other women's juices.

"Thanks Belle that was fantastic as usual," said Leila as she pulled on her panties.

The twenty year old blonde smiled and replied, "my pleasure, I love eating your pussy, it really makes me wet."

"I know, I would love to continue, but I have a client in half an hour, sorry my angel, but I've got to get ready." Said Leila.

Two hours later, after Leila had signed yet another wedding deal for her business, she sat in her office, her hand inside her panties, fingers combing through the curls of her pubic hair and dreaming of that blonde head in between her legs and expert tongue from lunchtime.

Two images flashed into her thoughts, the first was Liam, tall, handsome and despite his rather reserved persona, a demon in the bedroom. This was quickly followed by the vision of Belle. A stunning girl with a perfect figure and a voracious sexual appetite.

"It's Liam's birthday next week, how about I give him a present he will never forget, and I get Belle as a bonus." She said to herself.

That night, relaxing after an intense sex session, Leila asked Liam if he had any sexual fantasies he had yet to try.

He was silent for a while, then said, "just the one."

Leila was quite shocked that he had actually had an unfulfilled fantasy, but quietly pleased and anxious to learn what it was.

"Go on then, spill, what is it?" She said, her fingers wrapped around his flaccid penis, hoping that she might coax it back into life.

Liam sighed and said, "I hope you don't mind, but I would love to see you with another woman, watch and then join in."

"Wow, now that is something I didn't expect. I have never even thought of girl on girl sex, but if that's what you want." Said Leila.

How she could lie with a straight face, she would never know. Not only had she had her ongoing sessions with Belle, but she had a memorable encounter with her old boss Megan in a foursome with two lesbian brides.

"If you are uncomfortable with it, I don't mind, it's only a fantasy after all, never likely to happen." Said Liam.

Leila noticed he was getting hard again and lowered her mouth, covering the head of his cock. "If he only knew," she said to herself, as she coaxed him fully erect.

The following day she sent a private message to Belle.

*Ever had a threesome? Liam's birthday is coming up and his fantasy is watching me with another girl. ie ... You! Then joining in.... how about it? *

Belle replied quickly, *The answer to both questions is YESSSSSSSSS, when?*

Leila and Belle met up to plan the surprise and between bouts of intense kisses and fingering of pussies, they agreed that Liam's birthday would be the day.

Liam's birthday was going very well. It started with a very slow wake up sex session, followed by a shared shower. He was thrilled with his birthday gifts and a nice lunch at a country pub was what he thought the icing on the birthday cake. Little did he know.

When they returned home and they had watched his favourite movie, again, Leila suggested an early night.

"God you are insatiable, but I love it, " said Liam, then continued, "good job I took my 'bluie ' too keep up with you."

Meanwhile Belle had secreted herself in the back room, waiting her moment. She loved having sex with Leila, but the thought of adding Liam into the mix was driving her wild.

She heard them giggling as they climbed the stairs and made her move to follow them.

Liam stripped naked and gazed adoringly at his raven haired wife as she stripped down to a very skimpy pair of white panties and climbed into the bed beside him. They began to kiss.

Belle slowly opened the bedroom door and stepped into the room, slid off her coat and stood there completely naked.

"Happy birthday darling," said Leila.

Liam was completely taken aback, he spluttered, "but it's Belle, and she's naked,"

"Glad those seven years at medical school were not wasted Doctor," laughed Leila as Belle climbed onto the bed and straddled Liam, who was still trying to take stock of the situation.

"Just watch," said Belle as she leaned over and placed her lips against Leila's.

Liam was only inches from the two sets of lips working against each other, and was really turned on when he saw his wife's tongue slip into Belle's, seeking its mate.

Belle broke the kiss and transferred her mouth to Liam's savouring the slight stubble, in contrast to his wife's smoothness.

While Belle was kissing Liam, his wife was caressing the smooth skin of her pert arse, then slipping her finger into the cleft between her orbs caused Belle to jump slightly, before carrying on devouring Liam's mouth.

The moment he had wanted since he saw Belle shed her coat was approaching and very fast. Leila bent and began to kiss him, while Belle slowly kissed her way down his body. She reached her target and was very pleasantly surprised when she saw and felt the length and girth of his cock and thought that might be a reason Leila always seemed to have a smile on her face. She lowered her face towards the now throbbing organ and began to lick around the head, before taking the head and a good portion of the rest into her mouth, and began to suck.

Leila did feel a twinge of jealousy as she watched a good six or seven inches of her husbands organ disappear between the lips of her lesbian lover, but soon was back to the script as Belle replaced her mouth with her hand and planted her lips on Leila's, who could taste her husbands secretions on Belle's probing tongue.

Belle broke the kiss and motioned to Leila that Liam was ready for her mouth to envelope him. Leila was quick to respond and within seconds had most of his solid meat enclosed between her lips, the head tickling the back of her throat.

Leila licked along the full length, placed a kiss on the tip and pulled Belle towards her for a long passionate tongue twirling kiss.

Liam was in wonderland, his beautiful wife was kissing the equally beautiful young blonde, while his fingers were inside that same blonde, wetting them with her juices.

Leila disengaged from Belle and straddling her husband said, "Time you fucked me big boy," then pulling her panties aside, slowly lowered herself onto his engorged organ, and sighed as it slid effortlessly deep inside her.

Not to be left out, Belle shuffled around the bed and lowered her pussy towards Liam's eager mouth. An equally satisfying sigh emerged as his lips began to kiss her outer lips, then his long tongue began to explore.

Belle leaned forward and while Liam was eating her, she began to kiss his wife, on the lips breasts and any part of her flesh she could reach.

This proved the tipping point and triggered an immense orgasm that sent waves of sheer pleasure through Leila, who collapsed on the bed.

Belle could not resist and crawling over Liam, began to kiss the prone body of his wife. Leila wrapped her fingers through the blonde locks and encouraged Belle to make love to her.

"Eat me, please," implored Leila, to which Belle was only to willing to oblige. She slid between Leila's legs and instantly planted her lips on Leila's soaking pussy, before opening up the lips with her expert tongue and began to lick slowly up and down, before finding the tip of the clitoris and beginning another orgasm.

Liam looked on fascinated as Belle performed expertly on his wife, who with wide open eyes mouthed the words, "fuck her," too him.

Belle's perfect arse was before him, the cleft between the cheeks wet and inviting and his wife imploring him to enter her.

He got to his knees and Belle firstly felt his hands grasp her hips, then the sensation of him inserting himself into her, no subtlety, no preamble, just eight or so inches of sold man flesh entering her. She almost came at that moment.

Belle and Liam worked in almost perfect synchronicity, as he thrust, slowly after the initial thrusts, she licked, to the complete satisfaction of all three.

As Belle eased away, Liam fondled her breasts then Belle twisted and kissed Liam, her lips transferring his wife's pussy juices to his.

"I think your wife is ready for you now sir," said Belle.

Liam didn't need a second, his cock in his hand, he inserted it deep into Leila, who responded with a cry of, "Oh yes,"

Belle came behind Liam as he continued to thrust into his wife, she took his hand and placed it on her pussy, his fingers quickly bringing her to orgasm, as she fell back on the bed.

Liam could wait no longer, he splashed copious amounts of juices over Leila's breast, belly and the black triangle of pubic hair. Leila lifted herself onto her elbows and took the quickly deflating cock into her mouth to get the last drops of jizz from him.

As Liam fell back onto the bed exhausted, Belle crawled towards the other woman and to complete Liam's joy, began to slowly lick the sticky white fluid from Leila's body, before letting it dribble into her mouth, then as their mouths melded together, share the juices they had helped ejaculate from him.

Liam excused himself and headed for the bathroom. When he returned, he was wearing a robe and was not at all surprised to see that his wife and Belle were still on the bed.

He settled into the bedroom chair to watch the show.

Oblivious to him being there Leila was nestled between Belle's legs licking and fingering the younger girls pussy, while the blonde hair was waving as Belle shook her head from side to side in the ecstasy of the moment.

Even though this was his fantasy in reverse, Liam was loving the display. Even more so when the girls changed positions and Leila lowered herself down onto Belle's oh so eager mouth.

Leila's eyes were fully focused on Liam's and the stare never left her face as her young lovers tongue and lips, kissed and licked at her soaking pussy, which she ground into the things that were engineering another orgasm.

He didn't think he had loved her more than at that moment.

Belle didn't let up. Immediately after Leila had finally collapsed back onto the bed, she had taken her legs and inserted her own between and began to rub her pussy against Leila's, their clitoris somehow touched and a mutual orgasm occurred.

"That's it I'm fucked out," said Leila as she lay back. But Belle had the last word, straddling her in a 69, she dropped between Leila's legs and began to lick and finger, while the sight of the cleft, glistening with so much juice was just to much for Leila to resist

Later, Belle quietly left the room while the other two slept. She dressed and made her way home. On the table at the side of the door she had left a note..... "Happy Birthday Liam....hope you get what you wanted...Belle"

She was sure that he had....