Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 39

Story Info
Chloe and Kerry enjoy each other.
2.2k words
4.86
2.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 39 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe Harris lay in her bed. She was naked. Her right had caressed her breasts, tweaking the nipples and sending shivers of delight through her young body. The fingers of her left hand were busy working inside her already soaking pussy. Chloe was listening to the sounds coming from the bedroom next door where her protector, Kerry Wyatt was partaking in a long and very loud session of lovemaking with her partner Al Chapman.

"Oh yes, yes, oh god, fuck me, yes, yes." Kerry almost screamed as she built up to another orgasm. As she did, Chloe increased the rhythm, and the two, separated by only a wall, came simultaneously.

Chloe, at 19 was no stranger to sex. A natural redhead, with a nice tight young body, she had already made love with Noah Dingle and Nate Robinson since moving to the village with Kerry.

As she pulled her pyjamas back on, Chloe began to relax and began to fantasise about her next conquest. As she began to slip into sleep, she heard Kerry whispering to Al and a thought came to her mind. Why not Kerry?

She had enjoyed a brief but exciting girl on girl episode with a schoolmate, which never got further than kissing and a bit of over the clothes breast fondling, but she had watched a few porn films and was intrigued by the daughter and stepmother scenario, though until this time, she had never even thought about trying to bring the scenario to life.

As she drifted off to sleep, images of a naked Kerry were flitting through her mind.

A week or so later, she was alone in the house with Kerry and after the best part of a bottle of wine, she swallowed and with a hint of trepidation in her voice, she said, "can I ask you a very personal question?"

"Of course pet, anything," replied Kerry, her Geordie accent coming through.

Chloe hesitatingly almost whispered, "have you ever been with another woman?"

"Whoa, where did that come from?" said Kerry.

"I've been having thoughts about, you know, doing it with another girl," said Chloe almost in a whisper.

Kerry was silent for a few seconds, then replied, "I've had a few drunken snogs in my younger days, but I like a dick to much to fancy going down on a woman."

"Oh, I just thought that being the really sexually liberated woman that you are, you would have been there," replied Chloe.

"No thank you pet, not for me I'm afraid." Said Kerry.

Chloe was very disappointed and quickly said goodnight and retreated to her bedroom.

Downstairs, Kerry finished the bottle of wine and began to think of what Chloe had said and wondered who Chloe was thinking about when exploring the possibilities of lesbian love.

She spotted Chloe's tablet on the sofa, she picked it up to take to Chloe, when the screen lit up.

On the screen was an image on a brunette, about her age, full breasted, laid on her back, legs spread with a head of red hair between them. She pressed play, and the head began moving as the camera panned round and she saw a tongue lapping at the quite prominent lips and clitoris.

It suddenly dawned on her that she was the object of Chloe's desires, "Oh my god" she exclaimed, "what do I do now?"

She turned off the tablet and as she climbed the stairs, heard a soft crying sound from Chloe's room.

She knocked softly on the door.

"Come in," said Chloe, very quietly.

Standing by the door, Kerry said, "are you ok?, you left your tablet downstairs, I didn't know if you needed it."

Sitting up in bed, Chloe switched on the bedside light and Kerry was taken aback when she saw that Chloe was naked, at least from the waist up.

She was speechless. The young girls breasts were quite small, but beautifully firm and the nipples, pink and proud stood up in the cool air of the room.

"Thanks, just leave it on the dresser," said Chloe.

Kerry Asked, "are you ok? I thought I heard you crying, was it about earlier?"

Chloe sniffled and reached for a tissue to wipe her eyes. As she did so, Kerry couldn't take her eyes of the pert breasts.

"Sort of, but don't worry about me, I'm just being silly."

Kerry stepped over to the bed and sitting placed her arm around the shoulder of the young girl.

"You're not silly, you are just exploring your sexuality, I am sure you will find someone who will help you." Said Kerry.

She would never know why she did it, but Chloe reached out and cupped Kerry's breast and pressed her lips to the older woman's.

Kerry was taken by surprise, but pleasantly so, she outdone never know if it was the wine or desire, but she responded to the kiss and instantly Chloe began to prise open her lips and found an equally responsive tongue.

They kissed for a while, both enjoying their first sapphic moments together.

Chloe began to explore and after nibbling Kerry's neck and ear lobes, moved down and pulling the V neck of Kerry's low cut sweater down, began kissing the tops of her breasts.

Throwing caution to the wind, Kerry reluctantly sat up and removed firstly her sweater, which was quickly followed by her bra.

Chloe did not waste a second as Kerry fell back onto the pillow and welcomed her lips and tongue to her large, hard and oh so sensitive nipples.

As she kissed and licked the hard nub of Kerry's nipple, Chloe was lost in the wonderments of what she was experiencing for the first time, the feeling of giving pleasure to one like herself and the recipient obviously enjoying the same.

Chloe, her juices flowing ventured downwards. As she poked her tongue into Kerry's belly button, she began to ease the elasticated waist band of the older woman's leggings. Obviously keen to rid herself of the leggings, Kerry raised her hips as Chloe took down not only the leggings but Kerry's already very moist panties.

"Oh my," Chloe exclaimed as she gazed at the naked woman before her.

"I have dreamed of seeing you like this, but this is much nicer, you are here," said Chloe quietly as she tentatively combed her fingers through the triangular patch of black pubic hair at the junction of Kerry's thighs.

Kerry was mesmerised, here she was naked on the bed of a girl twenty years plus younger, who was about to go down on her, she thought and secretly hoped.

Chloe, stood and slipped off her sleep shorts and stood naked by the bed.

"Well, What do you think?" Chloe asked, her hands on her hips.

Kerry gazed at the girl. Long red hair, slim build, a very pretty face, gorgeous small breasts and a tantalising erotic triangle of red pubic hair, all mounted on a pair of long slender legs.

"Fuck me, you are fucking perfect, get over here." Said Kerry, opening up her arms to Chloe.

Chloe didn't need any further encouragement. She lay on top of Kerry and soon their mouths and tongues were working in unison.

"I want to eat your pussy," Chloe whispered in Kerry's ear as she sucked on the lobe.

Kerry was just 18 when a customer at the pub she was working at introduced her to the joys of cunnilingus. Over the years she had many men go down on her with varying degrees of expertise. Her current lover Al was not bad, but she wondered what it would be like with a girl, she didn't have to wait long to find out.

Chloe didn't bother with the build up. She went straight between Kerry's legs and gently prised them apart.

She saw the moist textured lips, almost hidden in the dense black hair and she lowered her mouth towards them.

"Are you sure?" She asked almost nervously.

Kerry in a state of heightened expectation replied, "oh god yes, don't keep me waiting."

Chloe took in the musky aroma and unhesitatingly licked between the lips, tasting another woman for the first time. Her head was swirling, all the dreams and fantasies were coming true, the sensation was thrilling her as she licked up and down the slit and drinking in the juice that the recipient was producing.

She found Kerry's clitoris. The first touch was like a firework had exploded and Kerry jerked at the moment Chloe's tongue found the tip.

"Oh god, I'm coming," cried Kerry as her first lesbian orgasm raced through her body.

Chloe slowly kissed her way up Kerry's body. When they kissed, Kerry could taste her own scent on Chloe's lips and devoured the young girls mouth.

Chloe wasn't content. She had watched many lesbian movies and now she had ideas on how to give pleasure racing through her mind. "On your knees," she ordered. Kerry eager to comply was quickly in position.

Kerry's mind was whirling, usually in this position she was anticipating the arrival of a hopefully large cock. Now the tender feel of a soft tongue slickly covering her arse cheeks gave her an all new sensation.

"Oh yes," was all she said as Chloe began to lick the puckered lips peeking from between her thighs. Her second orgasm came quickly when three or four of Chloe's fingers joined her tongue weaving their magic inside her.

Chloe turned Kerry over onto her back. "Your turn," was all she said. The young girl straddled over Kerry's head and slowly lowered her pussy towards Kerry's mouth.

It was the point of no return for Kerry. All through her long and quite varied sex life, including threesomes, even a foursome, though she had been very drunk and could not quite remember how many cocks she was involved with. Lots of cock sucking and fucking in every imaginable position and in countless locations, she had never had a vagina so close to her lips.

As Chloe's lips touched hers, any doubts or inhibitions disappeared and she poked her tongue between the smooth pink lips, surrounded by crinkles of red hair.

On the receiving end, Chloe was experiencing oral sex for the first time. Previous boyfriends had just wanted to fuck, including Noah and Nate, although Nate's huge cock was more than enough by way of compensation for a lack of foreplay and oral.

As Kerry's tongue began to slowly penetrate her, Chloe was filled with a magical feeling unlike anything she had ever felt.

It began slowly, Kerry almost lazily twirling her tongue around the inner walls and Chloe just as slowly moving her hips in rhythm with the other woman.

Chloe leaned backwards and her searching hand found the hair at the junction of Kerry's thighs, she slid fingers down through the hair and found Kerry's wetness, causing the other woman to intensify the actions of her tongue within Chloe's pussy.

Chloe had never orgasmed, the very few lovers she had were very inexperienced, and tended to come quickly. Nate was an exception, but again he was probably thinking of his ex, and shot his load very quickly.

Now with Kerry's tongue sending thunderbolts around her body, her head spinning she ground her pussy further into Kerry's mouth and her whole being seemed to explode.

"Oh,Oh, yessssssssss," she cried as the climax rocked her.

She rolled, almost falling off Kerry and lay breathing heavily on the bed.

"I take it you came," said Kerry after a few moments.

Chloe leaned over and planted a long wet tongue infused kiss on Kerry. On breaking the kiss Chloe said, "I never realised what would happen when, you know, come."

Kerry smiled and said, "was that your first?"

A smile came across Chloe's face, "yes, and it was awesome, and with it being with you made it especially memorable."

Kerry returned the smile, kissed Chloe and said, "now I know how good it is, hopefully the first of many."

Chloe adjusted her body and climbed on top of Kerry into the classic 69 position. "Number two arriving soon" she said as she lowered her mouth into the mass of black pubic hair.

Kerry had loved the 69 with many men over the years, since her first time with an older lover who was almost as good as Chloe at licking her pussy.

Now for the first time, it wasn't an erect cock that was before her eyes, but a pink slit surrounded by red hairs and a very inviting puckered button of an anus.

With her hands caressing Chloe's arse cheeks, Kerry began to lick the pussy, her tongue dancing circles on Chloe's most intimate parts. At the same time, Chloe was approaching Kerry's pussy from a new angle, spreading the lips and concentrating on the very visual clitoris.

After an age of mutual pussy licking and a few orgasms, the two women disentangled their bodies and relaxed in the afterglow of their first lesbian experience.

The next day Al returned from his trip and that night Chloe placed on headphones to drown out the sounds coming through the wall. She craved more lesbian sex, but who in the village apart from Vanessa and now Kerry was that way inclined?

As she drifted off to sleep, the memories of the previous night came flooding back, her fingers working their magic in her pussy, when suddenly a faint image popped into her vision, Belle Dingle, now there was a very nice thought.

"I wonder if?" She said to herself.