Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 40

Story Info
Chloe has lesbian sex from an unexpected source.
2.1k words
4.83
2.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 40 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redheaded girl was naked on her bed. She moaned loudly as the blonde between her legs teased her clitoris with her tongue and slowly finger fucked her to yet another orgasm.

Looking away momentarily from the lesbian action on her laptop, Chloe Harris quickly replaced her fingers in her pussy and orgasmed at the same time as the redheaded girl on the screen.

She had been exploring lesbian porn ever since her first all female encounter with her guardian Kerry Wyatt a few weeks previously, and she was anxious to expand her experience with other girls in the village, especially Belle Dingle, who she was becoming obsessed with.

Kerry was in a fairly intense relationship with Al Chapman which was inhibiting the occasions she could satisfy Chloe's sapphic desires.

Though friends on a very casual basis, she didn't know much about Belle apart from the fact that she was gorgeous and she desperately wanted to get into her pants.

But it wasn't to be Belle that Chloe next experienced lesbian sex with, no it was from a completely different and quite unexpected source.

Chloe had finally put her lap top away and settled down under the duvet to sleep and hopefully dream of making love to Belle.

She was awakened by a tremendous clap of thunder, followed almost instantly by another. A tremendous thunderstorm had hit the dales and Emmerdale seemed to be in the centre of the storm.

The next minute the bedroom door opened and Kerry's daughter Amy entered the room.

In her north east accent, very similar to her mothers, she said, "I'm terrified of thunder, shit scared to be truthful, could I get in with you?"

Chloe hadn't even considered Amy as a potential lesbian lover, she was in a strong relationship with Matty Barton and was not likely to like girl on girl sex.

Amy was a few years older than Chloe and had a son, Kyle who lived with his father, Caine Dingle, she was a pretty girl and shared Chloe's red hair.

"Of course you can," replied Chloe, as she lifted the duvet and let the pyjama clad girl join her in the bed.

'Thanks Chloe, I am really scared of thunder, I usually get in with mum, but I went to her bedroom and just opened the door a little and saw she had Al's cock halfway down her throat, so I thought it best to ignore them, randy bitch," said Amy, nestling in close to Chloe.

"This is nice," said Amy as she drifted quickly into a deep sleep.

Chloe didn't sleep so quickly. The closeness and warmth of Amy's body sent tingles down her spine.

She tentatively let her hand slip beneath Amy's pyjama top, and thrilled at the smooth warm skin of the other girl. Her hand slid effortlessly over Amy's left breast and Chloe's heart leapt as she felt the nub of a nipple harden under her touch.

As Amy stirred, Chloe quickly withdrew her hand and with her arm around the other girl, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

The storm didn't abate, and with a particular loud clap of thunder, Amy woke and turned and clung tightly to Chloe.

"It's alright, I'm here, " said Chloe as she held the frightened girl in her arms, their lips only inches away. Instinctively Chloe placed her lips on Amy's.

Still half asleep, Amy began to respond, before realising who was kissing her. "What the fuck man, what are you doing?" She said.

Chloe replied, "sorry Amy, I just had this urge to kiss you, you looked so frightened, I wanted you to know I was here and be with you."

Amy had calmed down and she realised that she was still in Chloe's arms.

"It's ok, it was just a bit of a shock, you wake up and suddenly your friend is kissing you," then before she could continue, another clap of thunder caused her to cling even tighter to Chloe. Then something came over her and she had an irresistible urge to kiss her.

As their lips met, Amy probed her tongue between Chloe's lips and thrilled to the touch of Chloe's as she responded.

They kissed for a few minutes, lips parting only to take breath. Then Amy said, "that was unexpected, but nice, did you like it?"

Chloe didn't reply, she attached her lips to Amy's again and they continued kissing.

"I've never been with a girl, I don't know how comfortable I am with it, the kissing was beautiful, but I don't know about anything else, you don't mind do you?"

Chloe looked deep into eyes and said, "I don't mind, but you are missing out on something beautiful and really special, and I can take you there."

Amy returned her look and after a slight hesitation, drew Chloe's head towards her for a long, passionate and tongue infused kiss.

As they kissed, Chloe slipped her hand over Amy's right breast and felt the nipple harden under the light fabric of the pyjama jacket. Amy caught her breath at this first encounter of intimacy with another girl and she returned to kissing the.beautiful redhead.

Chloe moved her lips from Amy's and began to kiss the other girls neck and at the same time slowly began to undo the buttons on Amy's pyjama jacket. As the last button popped, Chloe eased the garment from Amy and then slowly kissed down from the neck until her tongue licked around the hard nipple causing a gasp from Amy.

In all her long sexual experiences, dating back to her school days, Amy had never had her breasts and nipples caressed and teased the way that Chloe was doing now.

Her mind was in a turmoil, she was loving the attention, but was still unsure that she could engage in full lesbian sex with Chloe, or anyone else for that matter.

Chloe began to kiss down her body, poking her tongue into the cute belly button before teasing open the cloth tie of Amy's pyjama trousers. As Chloe began to ease them down, Amy caught her wrist and said, "Sorry Chloe, I loved the kissing and you know what you did to my boobs, but I'm not sure about, you know, down there," her eyes pointed to the sweet place between her legs that Chloe craved.

"We could just cuddle, would that be alright?" Implored Amy, trying to placate the disappointment she felt coming from Chloe.

Chloe held her arms open to Amy, who snuggled in tightly, a few final kisses and the two fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Chloe awoke around five pm, as her eyes adjusted to the early morning light, she pulled back the duvet and looked down on Amy, laying there, naked to the waist, those gorgeous breasts, tipped with equally gorgeous nipples were just aching to be kissed and licked.

Amy was sleeping soundly and as Chloe climbed back into bed after visiting the bathroom, she stirred slightly, then settled into the same position.

Chloe tried to go back to sleep, but it wouldn't come, her urges were building and she was close to reaching for a sex toy to ease them. Then a mad impulse flashed across her mind.

With Amy still fast asleep, Chloe undid the tie and eased her hand into Amy's pyjama trousers. She was very pleased that Amy didn't wear panties for sleeping and soon her fingers encountered fairly thick crinkly hair.

"Like mother like daughter," Chloe smiled to herself as she remembered the first time she had fingered Kerry to an orgasm.

Combing her fingers through the hair, Chloe felt a touch of moist flesh and Amy stirred slightly, undeterred she pushed gently down the moist slit and then gently entered her finger into Amy.

As she ever so slowly moved the digit, she could feel the moisture and wetness increase, even though Amy was still asleep.

Loving the feeling of being inside another's vagina, Chloe began to increase the pressure until Amy stirred and very slowly came awake.

Chloe was instantly in a dilemma, did she pull out her fingers or take a gamble that the actions she had taken had started something in Amy that would lead eventually to something wonderful for both of them.

She decided to leave them in.

Amy stirred, as she tried to clear her befuddled mind in the first moments of awakening, she felt something moving inside her.

"What the...." She spluttered, the rest was silenced when Chloe's mouth pressed down on hers and she quickly gave into her own urges.

Without another word, Chloe increased the movement and when her exploring fingers found Amy's sensitive sweet spot, the other girl gave out a loud gasp of delight.

Encouraged beyond any hopes she had, Chloe removed Amy's pyjama pants and the other girl lay naked before her, the triangle of bushy red hair at the junction of her thighs was mesmerising her.

"I think I'm ready," said Amy, a smile breaking across her face, then she continued, "but you seem a little overdressed,"

Chloe quickly slipped the tee shirt and sleep shorts off, leaving just a pair of panties. Amy nodded her head and within seconds Chloe had taken them down and was naked as well.

Chloe got back on the bed and started kissing Amy. The feeling of soft skin against hers was almost as arousing as the kisses the lovely girl was returning with a tongue that Chloe just adored.

Without a word, Chloe began her journey down Amy's body. She intended to make the first experience of lesbian oral sex a most memorable one for her new friend.

Ears, neck, breasts and the squidgy tum of Amy were kissed licked and altogether worshipped by Chloe. When she reached the pubic mound, Chloe diverted her lips and began to move towards Amy's inner thighs. The other girl obligingly opened her legs and Chloe glimpsed the folds of Amy's pussy, invitingly close, but not yet ready for the delights to come.

Chloe's lips placed tiny butterfly kisses along the smooth skin, her nose taking in the musky scent of a pussy waiting to be kissed, licked and probed.

"Oh, Oh, yes, please don't keep me waiting, do it now," cried Amy.

Only too happy to oblige, Chloe licked the outer lips, from bottom to top. Then she gently prised them open with her tongue and began to slowly lick.

Amy was in a place she never expected to be, or even thought about until now. She had experienced oral sex with many lovers, up to this point, all men. Some were good, some downright bad, but none of them came within a light year of the nineteen year old, lapping at her most intimate place and sending waves of orgasmic pulses through her entire body.

When the orgasm came Amy cried out loudly, oblivious to the fact her mother was in the next room. Chloe continued to lick and began to savour the juices now literally flowing from the other girl. These increased when she inserted firstly one, then two and three fingers into Amy and initiated another even more intense orgasm.

Amy relaxed and Chloe kissed har way back up her body until their lips met again, Amy savouring the taste of her own juices from Chloe's lips.

"Fuck me, that was fantastic," whispered Amy, then continued, "I've never come like that before, god it was amazing, you are amazing."

Chloe replied, "I think I just fucked you, and thank you, you are pretty special too."

Amy became very quiet and Chloe asked what was wrong.

"It's just that I want to do to you what you have just done to me, but I don't think I can, I'm not sure I'm ready yet, I am so sorry." Said a very remorseful Amy.

Chloe drew the other girl to her and kissed her forehead, "don't be silly, I can wait, it's a big step and I understand," she said.

Amy smiled up at her, then a final kiss and the two were soon asleep in each other's arms.

With her fingers masturbating her pussy, Amy's mother Kerry was envious of her daughter. As Chloe had been licking, and fingering her pussy. She had heard sounds from the bedroom and very quietly observed her daughter and the girl she was looking after in the thralls of lesbian sex and was instantly captivated.

"Wow, that's so erotic, it's so beautiful and so wrong, but I wish I was in there with the two of you" she whispered to herself.

Returning to her bedroom, she snuggled in beside the sleeping Al and began to have very naughty thoughts about having sex with her daughter and her friend......