Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle was only too happy to oblige and was soon between Sarah's legs, licking her clitoris with her fingers working inside Sarah's exceptionally wet pussy.

After a particularly strong orgasm Sarah said, "it's your turn."

Belle stood and removed her sweater. "I'm glad to see you are wearing our range," said Sarah as Belle revealed her pale turquoise bra, which was swiftly removed.

This time Sarah pushed Belle onto the desk and for a few minutes alternated between tongue twirling kisses and licking, sucking and nipping Belle's breast and nipples.

Sarah then pulled Belle from the desk and bent her over, pulled down her very skimpy panties and began run her fingers over that perfect arse, before finding Belle's wetness. Both women obviously loved kissing and the kisses became more passionate as Sarah finger fucked Belle from behind.

With Belle spreadeagled face down on the desk, Sarah began to cover her twin orbs with tiny kisses until finally licking the very wet lips peeking between them. Belle came almost immediately.

Belle spun around and Sarah carried on sucking hungrily on her pussy this time from the front. Belle came again and Sarah drank in the copious amounts of juices the young girl was producing.

Lisa kissed her way up Belle's body and after another kissing session climbed onto the desk, sliding Belle to the middle. Sarah straddled Belle and slowly lowered her wet pussy towards Belle's eager mouth. Instantly Belle's tongue began to probe and within a couple of seconds Sarah was moaning as the young girl found her clitoris. Belle continued to lick throughout several of Sarah's orgasms.

They were enjoying another kissing session as they wound down from their passionate lovemaking when there was a movement on the closed circuit screen in the office. Carla Connor, Sarah's co- owner of Underworld was opening the front door.

"Quick, through there, the ladies loos, go, go now," Sarah almost screamed at Belle, who quickly scooped up her clothes and dashed to the safety of the toilets.

Sarah, slipped her dress back on and pushed her bra, pants and shoes under the desk and picked up her laptop and powered it up.

"Didn't expect to find you here this late, something cropped up?" said Carla entering the room.

Sarah could have said "Well a gorgeous young blonde came in and we fucked each others brains out on the desk"

But she actually said, "meetings ran later than I thought, just catching up with my notes," then continued, "what are you doing here?"

Carla said, "Just wanted to catch you with the blonde you were with in the Bistro."

Sarah spluttered a reply, but finally shouted, "Belle come out and meet Carla"

Belle sheepishly entered the office.

"Wow, you are a beauty, I can't blame you Sarah, she is gorgeous."

A few minutes later all three were naked and enjoying a threesome.

As Sarah kissed her breasts and Carla licked her pussy, Belle thought to herself, "I really must come to Manchester more often."

12