All Comments on 'Empathic Echoes Ch. 01'

by quiver1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
gkrishnagkrishnaover 3 years ago
Amazing

I read this story on EMCSA, then searched and found you here because I didn't want to miss out on any of your content.

The psychological implications of mind-reading are rarely dealt with in MC stories. And even where they are, it's rather superficial, and generally treated like it's about conscious decisions by the empath (or the protagonist quickly learns a way to turn it on and off, and then it's never mentioned again). The way this story portrays Sienna's subconscious reactions, the impact on her mental defense mechanisms, and the long-term emotional blocks because of that, is beautifully done, and grounds the story in believable reality. The idea of psionic psychotherapy (which is basically what Jasper does) is also intriguing.

Looking forward to where this story goes, and to more works from you!

quiver1quiver1over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you, gkrishna, for the thoughtful comment and supportive feedback! I'm so glad the story struck a chord with you, and that you took the time to share your response with me <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good story... Waiting for next chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userquiver1@quiver1
If you enjoy my writing, please consider supporting me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/quiver Or if you prefer, you can buy me a coffee instead! https://www.buymeacoffee.com/quiverwrites Patrons get early access to my latest stories, exclusive access to my Discord serv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES