Empathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a nobody for him, she saw it in his eyes. But after a few seconds he looked at her with lust. She blushed and he started to chat her up. This made her very happy.

And now, he was in her room. She was feeling aroused near him. Since they started working, he touched her hand, flirted with her continuously. She had no idea what this was about. And everything he did made her get hornier.

Finally, he made a move and started to kiss her. She was in one of her dreams.

They made out a bit and he started to undress her. She wanted to have sex with him but this was too early. She didn't have a principle for that but she hoped this to be more than just sex and considered if she had to try acting like a good girl.

But she could not resist and they were naked in her bed a few minutes later.

She hoped that, he didn't make fun of her with his friends, which were her friends too, the next day. She wasn't very comfortable with her physical self that much.

He was acting as if he was in a hurry, he didn't even go down on her or spend some time to make sure she was wet. He was acting too selfish, going for the goal.

He positioned himself between her legs and started to enter her.

She was in ecstasy in the beginning but her pussy started to hurt. He was selfishly trying to fuck her. When Cindy looked at him, his face even didn't look happy or as if he was enjoying this.

After a short period, she started to feel that she didn't want to continue but she decided to go on, just for the social perks of such a relationship, if this was one.

A few seconds later, Cindy felt that the pain was on the wane and noticed that Todd's dick started to shrink. It was like witnessing a hydraulic pump losing power.

His face blushed, all his confident expression vanished from his face and even from his posture. He was ashamed and he turned his face away from Cindy, he couldn't look in her eyes. He didn't look surprised, just ashamed.

"What's wrong?" Cindy asked.

"Nothing, I've never..." he couldn't finish his cliche sentence.

Cindy thought that this wasn't the first time. His expression didn't say so.

She saw his dick, which was completely flaccid.

She kind of felt that she was relaxed. He hurt her, she didn't enjoy having sex with him and he definitely wasn't going to talk behind her back.

She realized that he had to be afraid. She could tell this.

"So, is this something happening to you often?" she teased him.

"What are you saying? Of course not!"

"You kind of hurt me down there, you know. Were you aware of that?"

"Who cares about your..." then he finally realized that he had to get square with her. She could ruin his reputation.

"I mean I didn't notice; you were so hot, I couldn't help."

Cindy wasn't a fool.

"Oh, really? You know, it still hurts down there." she was going to make him regret that first answer.

He looked at her face and he knew what she had in mind.

With a defeated face he slowly took his position, while Cindy spread her legs and put the tip of her index finger on her clit and patted there, saying "It hurts starting from here to here." moving her finger across her inner lips.

He felt defeated but found this a bit arousing. She was looking at him shamelessly with her winner face. He hated her at that moment.

He leaned forward and started to kiss her pussy.

Cindy liked that. Cindy also liked to see him in her palm. That fed her ego. He wasn't doing a decent job but she wasn't expecting much anyway.

"I guess it was too dry, don't you think?" she teased him.

He reluctantly moved his tongue out and started to lick her.

When his tongue brushed her clit, she got hornier. She slowly held his head and pulled him towards her pussy. Feeling his tongue and mouth on her pussy, she got hornier. She noticed that he started to eat her with greater effort.

She held his hair to push her pussy in his face. She was enjoying this a lot. He looked like he was enjoying her pussy a lot too. She kept him there until she came. She noticed that his hand was in motion under his body and that he was breathing hard in her pussy. She came hard in his arrogant mouth seeing that.

He was lapping at her pussy, sucking and licking every drop of her wetness. She pushed his head with her hand and then his body with her foot to see his dick. She saw that he had come all over her sheets and his cock was still throbbing. His body was tense and he was convulsing, eyes closed. A faint sound was coming from his throat.

She got horny seeing that and since she was wet, she jumped in his lap and inserted his dick in her. He shouted "It hurts, it feels odd! I just came girl, why don't you let me..." but he stopped protesting. His tense expression started to leave his face.

Within seconds, his face was glowing with lust and surprise. He looked in her eyes and he started to kiss her with incredible enthusiasm. He wanted her very much. Cindy felt great and she felt like she was fucking him senseless because while she was grinding her pussy quickly, he was moaning. She felt that she was the one controlling this sex. She loved the feeling.

She pushed him more until he fell on his back. She fucked him until she came. He came too, his face didn't look like any other guy who came while fucking her.

He was moaning with constantly changing emotions on his face. When her orgasm was about to subside, she felt horny again and moved forward to mount his face. He again tried to protest but within a few seconds he was moaning in her pussy, licking and kissing her pussy. She was sitting on his face, enjoying this incredible sex when she turned her head back to look at his dick. It was hard again!

She thought that he wasn't lying. He didn't have a problem in this area. He was a fuck machine. She liked this very much and started to cum in his mouth again looking at his dick. He was almost shouting in her pussy when she was flooding in his mouth and he started to cum again too.

It wasn't possible. She didn't even touch him and this was three times in a row, without giving a break.

They both knew that they were going to do this again. Cindy started to think that she was a very sexy girl because one of the hottest guys she knew was crazy about her.

Todd knew that something was wrong with him. He knew that being a selfish lover was no more an option for him, not anymore. This was the third girl he tried this and the same thing happened on each. But Cindy was different from the others.

Only Cindy demanded that he had to satisfy her and this taught Todd a valuable lesson. He started to feel that he could get satisfied only when his partner, the woman he was with at the moment was satisfied. He never thought that he was an empathic or a fair person but his body acted this way in the last months.

He felt different things he never knew before as well. He came and this feeling was familiar. But he felt something even bigger as well. He didn't know what it was but it was new and incredible. That was why he couldn't help but moan each time he came.

Cindy was his salvation; he didn't care if she wasn't that beautiful or popular; he was going to do anything to keep her satisfied.

------------------------

Carol

Carol didn't know Melanie, Tony didn't know Ed. But something similar to what happened between Mel and Ed was about to happen in a different time and place. At least it started with many similarities.

Carol was a very good-looking girl, with a perfect body. She got even better when she started doing yoga. She didn't have the will to date guys or time for it because she had a plan. And she never was that into sex, she had other priorities.

That night, after yoga, she took a shower and went home and got dressed. She wore a black dress which ended at a few inches above her knees, black nylons and black stilettos. She made her hair in a fancy pony tail and put on a decent make up.

She was a very expensive escort and she went to customers when her agency called her. That night, she had a date with a customer at a hotel restaurant.

Her price was very high, even higher than the other girls in her service. First, she knew she was hot. She was worth that price. Also, she hated doing that, she even cried when she returned from one or two customers, despite her promise not to. She wasn't a sensitive person.

So, she wanted it to worth the effort. Most customers could thank their luck after seeing her, most paid extras just to be in her prior customers list.

She arrived at the hotel to see the guy waiting outside. He was a good-looking guy at his 50s, and greeted her kindly.

It didn't matter if the guy was good or bad, it only affected the level of pain or disgust she was going to suffer. She was ready for the worst.

Some of her customers thought that they really made her fancy them.

She had some escort girls who really fancied or started to fall in love with some of their customers. But not her. All she wanted was to get it done and go to her place and start forgetting this.

Anyway, the guy said "Hi, I'm Tony, nice to meet you."

Carol always knew to stay in character "Hi, Tony, me too."

He held her hand and they walked to their table. He made suggestions from the menu and she liked most of them. He suggested expensive ones.

When they were waiting for the food, he started asking her personal questions. He was trying to chat her up as Ed did with Mel. But he couldn't. She was a professional, she looked completely in the conversation but he felt that she was only pretending.

When the dinner was over, he looked at her and said "Shall we?"

"Sure."

When they were in the elevator, he didn't try to grab her or kiss her, which was unusual.

They entered the room and she sat on the bed. She wanted to speed things up and get out as soon as possible.

He looked like he was in no hurry.

He sat near her and said "I have a problem."

"Here we go." Carol thought.

And he said things similar to what Ed told Melanie.

Even her response was similar.

"Are you saying that you're a submissive man but you're having a hard time confessing that? Do you want me to dominate you?"

He laughed "Wow, that is hot. If you want that, why not? I sometimes fantasize about such things but that's not important. Does the idea of dominating me turn you on? That's what we are looking for tonight."

"Yeah, why not?" she said, it didn't matter to her.

"I mean for real; do you want that?"

"I still don't get it."

"Let me put it this way. If you weren't doing this as work, what would make you happy?"

"It's not that simple. I don't see myself having fun about sex." she regretted saying that but she already said it.

He had a sad smile on his face.

Mel or Ed would find this interesting if they witnessed how things were almost the same with what they experienced, up to this point, anyway.

"That's what I meant. OK, isn't there anything you like when your customer wants to do? Do you want to sit on my face? Want me to kiss your feet? Do you..."

"All of these are part of my work. People don't pay me to kiss my feet, they pay me to beg me to let them kiss my feet."

He looked at her feet, she was right. You would pay to beg to kiss them.

He looked a bit uneasy "I could endure being beaten or hurt by you, if you like that, I guess..."

"This costs extra, it's also on my price list." she giggled. She was completely professional about this.

"Isn't there anything you preferred, that none of your customers wanted to do?"

"No, nothing. You see me, anything with me is hot, anything I have has a buyer. I even sold my pee-stained panties in my early days in this line of work."

He wasn't surprised, she was right to think that even her pee would have a buyer. She was so hot.

"What makes you cum?"

"I cum now and then. Depends on my mood or the turn of events. Nothing particular."

He looked helpless.

She said "I'm sorry, I can't think of anything. But let's try to have sex and see how it goes."

They started to have sex, he did his best to make her horny, he ate her pussy and ass, played with her breasts. She gave him a blowjob but no luck. He could not get it up.

He paid, thanked her and she left.

------------------------

Iren

Markus bought Iren an expensive car, it was their first anniversary. He took her to one of the best restaurants and they made love after returning home, they had the heat going on as in their early days.

She was all that mattered for him, she was one of the best Models in Hungary. She moved to Budapest with him after he proposed.

Iren loved Markus too but she wasn't sure if she would marry him if he wasn't that rich.

Markus was thinking this could be the best sex he had in his life, lying next to his princess, later that night.

Iren was satisfied, Markus never let her finish the night without satisfaction. She never complained about it but she wasn't over the clouds as Markus was.

-----------------------------------

News

-----------------------------------

------------------------

Edward

Ed was listening to the news on TV.

"... and it is stated that this is a virus, classified as STD and spread by sexual intercourse or saliva. The scientists are working on suppressing the effects but the early results show that suppressing the effects only disables the empathic mechanism, not the dysfunctional problems..."

He knew already. It wasn't karma. It was that Linda girl. One night with her and...

He also knew what was wrong with his wife now. She was the one who didn't fancy the other. She blamed him but if she wanted sex, they would have had sex.

Fucking cheating and fake bitch. Was she still married? Would she accept him back? If he begged her? Why would he want that? She had no interest in him sexually.

It was exhausting him to convince hookers, especially the ones that could get horny easier, the homeless looking ones.

------------------------

Cindy

Cindy was enjoying her ice-cream while watching TV. She saw the breaking news title on the news ticker. It said:

"Caution! New virus alert. The new STD called "EMPATHER" has spread all around the world. It's stated that the infected population reached to 11.8% of the whole population and 23.5% among men."

"What the fuck?" Cindy said.

The show she was watching was then interrupted and the News Studio was live. The speaker started to give details.

"We are sorry for this, err, awkward announcement but this is critical for everyone to know. This new virus called EMPATHER has spread around the world..."

Todd said "What's this about?" moving his head out from under Cindy's skirt and looking at the TV.

"I will tell you if it's important, go back in there and eat my pussy, Todd." he looked at her helplessly and buried his face in her crotch again.

"... that Women are only carriers of this virus and they don't show any symptoms. But men, unfortunately, lose their sexual functionality almost completely. They can only..." the speaker was having trouble reading what the prompter said. "Err, sorry. They can only overcome the erectile dysfunction when their partner or a woman near them is, oh my, feeling arousal or pleasure..."

"What!?" Todd raised his head again, his face covered with Cindy's juices.

"...many sources say that in a successful intercourse, the male partner feels both male and female orgasm. This sounds like an intriguing symptom and the officials are afraid that this could increase the spread rate because of the voluntary citizens wanting to try this. They warn them not to try to get infected because no cure has been found yet..."

Cindy patted on Todd's head, saying "You lucky dog."

"... and also, it is stated that some of the test subjects developed extra syndromes, which could be called as variations of the original symptoms. Some of the male subjects also sensed what the female test subject they were matched with was feeling. It was noted that they could feel moods such as happy, sad, angry and a few subjects could feel if the female felt uneasy or sleepy..."

Todd was looking in Cindy's eyes in confusion, Cindy looked at him, raised her eyebrows, opening her eyes wide and made an apparently fake caring gesture like she was saying "Whatcha gonna do? Bad luck." while thinking that this was hilarious.

"...The name of the virus comes from its symptoms. Making males some sort of EMPATHs and they can only find satisfaction through Empathy to females, as in HER."

The anchorman turned to his female colleague and said "Very creative" sarcastically. She didn't laugh. She knew that this jerk took her place because he was a friend of that male chauvinist pig, the regional manager. And this news they were announcing made her feel good. She pictured this still clueless motherfucker trying to make her feel good, begging her. "Karma" she thought and waited for him to register what he was reading.

While the details were coming, Cindy told Todd that he can move to her feet if he wanted to watch the TV that bad. He lay down and started to kiss Cindy's feet while watching the news.

------------------------

One year later

------------------------

Almost 45% of the males have been infected and the majority of the rest consisted of virgins, married males and gay people.

The stories from infected people were everywhere. There were serious numbers of suicides among men, mostly due to not finding a female to satisfy.

Many uninfected males gave up sex completely and decided to protect their masturbation functionalities. They even founded the 'MASTASS', aka Masturbators Association. They shared porn and other resources.

Married couples had their own problems.

------------------------

Molly and Henry

Molly was sitting on Henry's face. She liked to watch her favorite show like this. Since they found a way to solve Henry's problem, their love life evolved to this. They were having great sex since the beginning of their marriage but after Molly returned from her trip to Hawaii with her friends, something happened to Henry.

They tried a lot and finally found out that he was getting horny when Molly did. Molly liked this change very much. First of all, he wasn't jerking off in his 'home office' after she went to sleep, not anymore. Besides, he became like a puppy to make her happy.

This was the correct marriage, better than what she dreamed of, since she started to dream about getting married.

Henry had trouble for a period but when they found a way to manage this, he had to comply. He had to adjust. He was a bit unhappy that she became the one in charge in their marriage but she gave him the best pleasures when he obeyed her. He had no other option.

She didn't even care to look hot. He was living to make her satisfied. She didn't even need to take a shower after her daily exercises. She had him to clean her sweaty ass, why bother? When she was grinding his face with her pussy, the first news about EMPATHER was announced. She didn't understand what it was about at first. Henry was listening that too.

When they both listened to it all, Henry started to squirm until she let him sit. They both were worried about the new pandemic. Henry understood that this was his illness. He was infected. He first felt a panic and Molly tried to soothe him. Suddenly it hit Henry. How did he get this virus? He never cheated on his wife. He loved her.

He said "But how? How can I get infected? There must be some explanation."

Molly didn't answer.

Henry was thinking.

Then he looked at Molly "What did you do?"

She lowered her eyes to look at the floor. She didn't answer.

When Henry said "You whore, did you cheat on me? How could you? When?"

She finally reacted "This was long ago, last year. In Hawaii."

She didn't even say that she was sorry.