Empathy

Story Info
Empathetic guy can only feel pleasure when his partner can.
8.6k words
4
4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
152 Followers

------------------------------------------------

This story consists of female domination and various fetishes.

Revised on 30 April 2022

------------------------------------------------

------------------------

Edward

Edward didn't have any idea what was wrong with him. His wife was frustrated, looking at the wall from her bed. He was sitting beside her, his head between his hands.

This wasn't the first time they were in this situation.

Finally, she said "I don't want to hear anything anymore. I don't mean anything to you. And I'm out of patience."

"I don't understand anything. Believe me."

"You're not attracted to me anymore and I don't want to go on like this."

"I am, that's why I said I don't understand. I feel horny for you, I've been thinking about you since the morning, I made it home as soon as I could." He was. He wanted to have sex with his wife.

"Did you have a hard on?"

"No, that's the problem. What's wrong with me?"

"That's not new, you've been like this for the last six months. I made my decision. I'm leaving you."

"But, how can you? This is a health problem; this is our problem."

"No, I've seen your tent the other day, while talking to Mary's babysitter. This isn't a health problem; this is you slobbering for any woman except me."

She was right. He had a hard on for the college girl babysitting next door neighbor kids.

His wife divorced him. He soon learned that she got married with one of her friends. Someone she had been seeing frequently in the last period of their marriage. He thought that she was already looking for an excuse to leave him.

He had cheated his wife a couple of times. The last one was about a month before his problem started. It all started after he had sex with that barmaid Linda.

He believed that it was karma.

He didn't understand what was going on with him.

But he knew this wasn't physical. He had a hard on for the next-door baby sitter. He had a hard on for a secretary Gina in his office.

Not only that, he fucked her too, after his divorce. He didn't have much fun; he didn't feel any satisfaction but he managed to harden his cock and fucked her for at least 5 minutes. Then, interestingly, he lost his erection, while still feeling very hot for her.

It was interesting. When he first saw her, he fancied her. She was hot. Then when he met her, his arousal started to increase, whenever they had a chat. He even had a hard on in the office, talking to her. He was almost crazy for her when they were making out before the sex.

He relived that night in his head. He concluded that, until they started to do it, all this incredible attraction was mostly about the thrill of the chase. When he succeeded, he felt normal level hot, as he first saw her. This was normal. But what about the erection? He was still feeling horny for her, what changed?

He was an average looking guy with an average body. He was almost rich, with good earnings and some heavy bank account. Most of his previous girlfriends didn't complain about his dick but it was merely below average in size.

The doctor found no problems but there was another problem. He wasn't able to get it hard to jerk off as well. He felt the pleasure to a point and managed to ejaculate a few times without feeling that relief but never with a hard on.

------------------------

Melanie

It was another day of the same, never-ending days for Melanie. She woke up in her one room rental, opened the fridge to see her cheap leftover food. She wanted to eat something good once in a while but she didn't have the money for it.

She had her breakfast unhappily.

After breakfast, she opened a home training video on her low-resolution screen phone which was connected to the next-door cafe's internet, thanks to her friend working there.

This was not only her favorite activity of the whole day; this possibly was the only thing she didn't hate doing.

She wasn't beautiful but she had an average looking feminine body. She was trying to earn money by walking in the streets at night. She wasn't beautiful enough to be an escort, she couldn't find another job.

She even didn't have a pimp and she was having trouble finding customers or getting her asking price paid in full most of the time. Some customers were going brutal on her.

She was getting attacked by other girls and their pimps too. This was the only way she could think of, to survive. When she tried to find a way to make money, she understood that this was the easiest option, with her lacking capabilities, education and network.

She somehow managed to see this work as going to a bar and spending time there with a slight difference. She already was meeting guys and letting them to take her to a hotel occasionally, that wasn't so much different. She was doing what she always did. Only, she was charging them to let them fuck her.

She thought that it was interesting because she was having sex more than she was looking for it for free. Most guys didn't look at her. After she became a hooker, their number increased and they were willing to pay too.

Another difference was that; she wasn't able to choose her customers; any dirty, disgusting man was sticking his dirty, disgusting dick into her pussy. In that case, she felt like they were using her for a few dollars. This was making her uneasy as well but she could convince herself that this wasn't very different from letting a drunk guy she liked fuck her. So, again, she was going seeing it slightly different.

On the other hand, if her customer wasn't looking or smelling that bad, she was actually enjoying sex. She wasn't a nympho or a sex addict but she got horny too easily. She guessed that she could be the only sex worker like that.

One day, she was walking on the street, an expensive looking car stopped by her. She approached the window and bent down to see the driver. He was a middle aged, well-dressed man and greeted her in a very gentle way. She was surprised because she hadn't met anyone in her neighborhood that gentle, let alone having an expensive car like that.

He said "Hi, I'm Ed. I'm not bothering you; I hope."

Mel was startled but she said "No, of course not." She still wasn't the type saying 'hi handsome, want some fun?' or anything like that. She was still the same old timid woman. Especially in the early stages of a conversation with a stranger.

"Would you like to join me? We can go anywhere you like."

She thought that this was her lucky day because she was dressed in her lousy cheap dress, the nylons she's been wearing since the day before and her hair wasn't even made. She was also troubled, why her? There were other hookers who looked better than she did.

She shyly said "You know I'm a..."

Ed interrupted her "Let's not talk about such things, don't worry about it."

Did he understand what she was going to tell him? She didn't want to hear something like "Oh, I thought..."

She opened the door and sat beside him.

He offered her to go have a coffee or food if she was hungry. Did he think that Mel was homeless? She couldn't have looked that bad.

Anyway, they sat in a cafe.

Ed said "So, how do you like me so far?"

It was the first time a customer was asking her something like that. She didn't want to compliment him much because he could negotiate on her asking price. She thought he looked nice, but not her type.

"Not bad, I guess." she laughed flirtatiously.

She fancied him a bit but no matter how nice he was behaving, he was a scumbag, planning to pay her to fuck her. If he was that nice, he could have found a woman without paying.

They chatted until they finished their coffee and Mel said "I'm sorry, I like that conversation but I have to remind you that my meter is running; it's your choice to spend this time drinking coffee or chatting with me."

Ed smiled and said "I told you not to worry about it. If it's OK for you, I want to spend the whole night with you."

Mel didn't have a price for such a thing. No one wanted to spend the whole night with her. She needed time to make a calculation and tell him a number.

"It will cost a lot." she said, to get some feedback.

"Don't worry about the money or other things. I promise that I will do my best for you to be happy on your way home."

This was promising. And too good, so it made her uneasy a bit. Was he luring her with all the words she wanted to hear? To something bad? What could she do? How was this different than trusting a guy negotiating on the 5 dollars extra for the blowjob?

She hated giving blowjobs.

She said "OK then, where are we going?"

"You don't need to hurry. We can go now or I can take you to some place you like, you call the shots. I want you to spend good time tonight."

She wanted to tell him that there was no way she could have a good time, she was doing this only for the money. But she didn't want to turn off that guy. Plus, he was way over her regular customer type. She probably would enjoy the sex part.

"We could get some food, like pizza or burgers?"

"How about a steak?" he upped the ante; he really didn't care about the money.

Mel was happy to hear that, she said "Yes!" and tried to look cool "I mean that's OK too."

They went to a small steak house and looking at the people around, Mel knew it was not a cheap place. She was feeling OK, for the first time in a long time. But her feelings towards the guy wasn't changing.

But she was happy; steak was good, wine was of a quality she never tasted before. She was going to earn a lot, too. Of course, if someone didn't find her in a bin somewhere.

He finally said "We can go somewhere that we can be alone if you want. Or we can continue like this for some more, if you have places in your mind."

"No, let's get this over with." she said. She didn't have the motivation to play along anymore. Conversation was a burden for her.

"OK, do you have a place? Or we can go to my hotel room."

"Your hotel is good, I don't like my place even myself, you wouldn't like it, trust me."

"All you are going to do is stick your dick in me, what's the deal about all those?" she was thinking.

When they were in Ed's room, she went to the bathroom to freshen up. He was sitting on the armchair with a Scotch in his hand. Mel stood near the bed and looked at him. She wasn't sure if he waited her to get naked or not.

"So?" Mel said.

"Please sit. I want to talk to you first."

"Talk? About what?"

Ed looked at her to see that she was getting bored. He said "Please, sit down. Can I offer you anything? Do you like whiskey?"

"I can have some of what you're drinking, why not?" and sat on the other armchair, crossed her legs.

"Is he trying to create the scene from Pretty Woman? I know I'm not that good looking, I don't see myself in a wedding dress in the end." Mel was thinking.

Ed gave her the drink and sat back down.

"I want you to ask me anything you want, after I tell you what's on my mind, OK?"

"I guess..."

"First of all, I want you to understand that I don't want you to be happy tonight. I need you to be happy."

"What?" Mel said. She wasn't listening to him but she heard him. She was looking at his expensive looking watch.

"Yes, tonight is all about this, and you."

"I don't understand what you mean."

"Let me tell it this way. I will be doing whatever you want tonight. Whatever you want to do."

"Such as watching TV?"

Ed laughed.

"I need you to be happier than that. I want you to feel hot, horny or whatever makes you feel good. And I want you to be satisfied as much as you can."

"Satisfied? You can give me a lot of money and this will do it."

Ed was still laughing "I mean, I need you to achieve sexual gratification. I am telling you that I will do whatever you want, however you want just to satisfy your sexual needs."

"Oh, you're one of those guys."

This time Ed was startled, he almost got serious "What guys?"

He thought that she was going to tell something about his condition, she was a hooker so she might have seen this before.

"Those submissive guys I've been hearing about. You want to be humiliated right? I've never come across one before."

Ed smiled.

"If that makes you happy, why not?"

"I didn't say that, I thought you..."

"No, I'm not a submissive guy. I'm not against being submissive but that's not a special thing for me."

Mel was looking at him oblivious to what he was talking about.

"OK, let me tell it this way. Is there anything you find sexy? I mean, when do you get turned on?"

"Ok, I have to tell you that. It may burst your bubble though. Are you ready to hear it?"

Ed nodded with an uneasy expression.

"I do this for the money sweetheart, only for the money. How can you think that a hooker can have sexual gratification doing that?" she didn't tell him that she probably would get that gratification.

"That's why I've been trying to do the things you like. Tonight, I want you to feel like you're not working."

"What?"

Ed thought that she had to be a bit thick in the head. But he knew that all things he did or said were strange, it wasn't her fault not to understand.

"Act as if I am the male hooker you hired, how about that?" Ed said.

She looked at him wondering if he was joking. But she liked the idea. She found it interesting for both of them. If she was a guy, she could have tried that. Or if she was a rich woman, hiring a male prostitute.

"Ok, let's give it a shot." she said timidly and added "You'll work for me till the morning." she sucked at this game.

He asked Mel if there was anything she particularly wanted from him. He didn't look very enthusiastic himself too.

She told him the first thing she could think of.

Open some music, dance and strip for me.

"Yes, mam!" he said playfully and turned on the tv to find a music channel.

He started to dance in front of Mel. She looked at him and found that kind of cute. Not hot but she liked to see him trying to seduce her.

He wasn't bad at this; he knew some moves. He was looking in her eyes the whole time and she started to feel better each second. This could be the first time in her life, that some man was doing anything for her, let alone dancing for her in a hotel room to make her fancy him.

When he opened the buttons on his shirt and removed it, she liked what she saw. He didn't have an interesting body but his sleek skin looked better than hers. He had to be using creams or conditioners on his body. This made her tingle inside a bit. A clean and well-groomed man was new for her. She didn't feel that disgust she used to feel.

Ed was happy that they finally synchronized with Melanie. He was trying to do his best to attract this woman and she was responding to his efforts. He felt like that male bird doing his mating dance in front of the female. Her response gave him the motivation to do better.

When Ed removed his pants and kneeled in front of her, still dancing on the floor, she was clapping her hands with the rhythm of the music and encouraging him to take off his underwear.

She was getting horny; she was going to fuck him as she fucked guys in her earlier days.

They weren't better than her customers but at least at those days she didn't feel being used or fucked. She thought she was having sex with them.

She noticed the bulge in his underwear. She was happy to see a man feeling hot for her for the first time, since she started prostitution. In other cases, it was mostly a duty call for her, not a signal for the pleasure ahead. Not that much.

She told him to remove her shoe, and he did. She touched his bulge with her nylon clad foot. She felt that she was getting wet, not much but more than any occasion with a customer.

Apparently, Ed was liking that too, his dick was almost hard at the moment.

She told him to take his underwear off. He was doing anything she wanted. She liked this very much.

He was right, he didn't act like those submissive guys she heard about. He just submitted; he didn't care what she did. He didn't have a plan or fantasy in his head, he was doing what she wanted without complaining. He was aroused regardless of what she was doing. He took his underwear off.

Mel didn't care that his dick was a bit small, she liked to see it hard for her. She held his hand and dragged him over the bed and she started to kiss him. They made out for a period and then she lowered her pantyhose, slid her panties aside and sat on his dick.

She didn't care about his dick, she liked to watch his expressions. He was looking at her as if he was in love with her. He looked like he was grateful to her. She liked to fuck like that, even if the sex wasn't that good. She fucked him for about 40 minutes and then stopped.

"Why didn't you cum yet?"

"I'm waiting for you."

"What? Sorry baby but you can't make me cum that easy. Most people can't. Especially with that thingy."

"I can do anything you want; I want you to cum."

Mel was really surprised hearing that. He genuinely wanted to make her happy.

"You can't. Not like that."

"Tell me how." Ed was ready to serve.

"OK but you asked for this."

She stood up, took off her pantyhose and panties, moved forward to mount his face. She positioned her pussy on his mouth and said "Suck the clit, lick and suck my pussy."

Ed was working there while Mel was watching this interesting man. Suddenly she felt that she got really horny. She got horny because she realized that she really was acting as her customers did, while Ed was acting even better than her as a prostitute; he was doing this willingly.

His facial expressions were different than anyone she had sex with. She even thought that he was responding to her reactions, looking at his expressions.

This made her very hot and she started to ride his face. It didn't take long for her to climax. She noticed that he was moaning under her pussy while she was spasming. She turned her head to look at his dick, she was shocked. He was spurting on his belly, hands free. She was still feeling her orgasm but she stopped moving and raised herself to look at his face. His eyes were closed, he was breathing heavily and he was still enjoying his orgasm.

She sat on his chest to watch him until he opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Are you OK dear?" Mel asked.

"Yes, thank you." Ed said, still looking at her with gratitude.

She started to laugh. "I have never seen something like that. And I have seen a lot."

"Can you stay till the morning?" Ed asked

She thought about the payment offer. She wanted to earn more. She was considering to act how her customers did. She could treat him the same way.

"It won't be that easy for you to make me cum again. I think I won't be able to cum easily, not the second time."

"Whatever you want, I will do it."

Initially she thought about her feelings about men. She wanted revenge. She wanted to do what they did to her. She even considered hurting him too.

But this guy was a harmless guy and she didn't feel like that. She started to like this guy.

"Do you eat ass?" she asked.

------------------------

Cindy

She was tired that day because her professor made her retype his article. "Fucking bastard!" she thought.

When she returned home, one of the hot guys in the basketball team, Todd called her. He asked her if she could help him with his group assignment.

She wasn't a complete nerd but she wasn't one of those social girls either. She wasn't that beautiful but she liked to have sex when she could. And she adored Todd. It was interesting that he called her.

She said that he could come to her place and she could try her best.

They worked on his part of the assignment and she managed to help him finish it.

She always thought that he was hot but he never even looked at her. Until the day before. She was standing near Todd admiring him and he saw her looking at him but turned his head away.

theyRule
theyRule
152 Followers