Empathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why? Don't you love me?"

"I loved you but I got horny there and let some black guy fuck me. Don't make a fuss about it."

Henry was shocked. She didn't even feel ashamed about it.

Molly said "Get down, you left it unfinished."

He said "Fuck you! You didn't even apologize!"

"Henry, if you don't make me cum right now, I will kick your ass of this house. You can beg women to give you permission to satisfy them. It's your choice."

Henry thought about it and he knew she was right. She had to satisfy her to get satisfied. He reluctantly lied down for her to sit back on his face. But she didn't.

She said "Beg me. Beg me to satisfy me. Beg me to eat my cunt, my unfaithful, used cunt."

They both knew dark days waited for men who were infected.

"I, I mean, please let me eat your pussy, let me satisfy you."

She smiled wickedly and stood up to go to the bathroom. He heard her flush and she came to sit on his face. He noticed that her pussy was still wet, she didn't care to wipe.

He had no say in it, he opened his mouth for Molly to place her pussy on it.

------------------------

Iren and Markus

"Please Iren, what's going on? Why aren't you letting me in your bed? Don't you love me anymore?" Markus was shouting behind the locked door.

"I do but..."

"But what? Is there someone else?"

"No, of course not. But I want the new thing. I won't let you in until you get infected. I made my decision"

"What? Are you saying that you want me to get sick?"

"Sick? It's a superpower, as in X-Men. You will have super powers; you will be able to feel what I feel."

"But I will be crippled in other times."

"What other times? If you had other times, we weren't talking about this. You obviously don't cheat on me, I already forbid you to masturbate, what other times are you talking about?"

"I mean, I don't know. This is just too..."

"Don't you want to make me happy? You will show your love to me. You will be saying 'I don't want to be happy when you're not' to me. Can you be happy when I'm not?"

"Iren, please."

"Lena told me. That it is much better. Her husband agrees, it's your pleasure plus mine. And Lena told me that her husband does things he never considered doing before. He strives his ass off all day just to attract her attention and pleasure her. Who does that? Let me tell you. One that knows what he will achieve in the end and seeing that it's worth the effort; that person does that."

"What do you expect me to do? How?"

"Lena called a guy who charges for infection. They had a quickie and Lena slept with her husband one last time, to make sure he's infected too."

"What? Are you going to have sex with that guy? Just to..." he stopped. "Last time? What do you mean? You told me that they were happy."

"Ah, yes. She doesn't like to fuck her husband. She doesn't let him do that anymore. He gets off just by serving her. I'm not saying I will do the same but, it's nice to know, right?"

"Iren, my love, please..."

-----------------------------------

FLWO

-----------------------------------

------------------------

Carol

Carol was listening to the news

"... and the new constitution is accepted by the majority of the delegates. It is noted that the voting was performed by open ballot method. Our Senate reporter is ready, July!"

"Hi Andrew, according to the experts, the reason for this high number of 'yes' votes was due to the open voting. It is stated that most male delegates had to do what their wives or female partners wanted. The new constitution's first article starts with this sentence: 'This article cannot be changed and this article states that the governing principles of this country is bound to 'Female Led World Order' principles, described in the World Female Union Covenant."

"Any male without a female representative will have to apply for the Proxy Female Service, to be represented by a female group. This means that, these female representatives will be able to access such male citizen's services when they desire. Any male without a female representative will be abandoned from work and public services. Also, any uninfected male will be taken into custody after the 28th of April, to be infected. Finally, the lbgti NGOs are being disjoined and new NGOs will be formed as lb and gbtim, stating that..."

She hated that. She had her things going on perfectly and that virus took that away from her. She didn't get horny with her customers and nobody wanted her services anymore. Those lousy women were earning more than she did in her prime times. Also, this new world order limited female prostitution. Sexual services were going to be provided by males only, with a few exceptions.

Infection rates increased in gay circles as well. There were news about gay people shutting off bi people from their communities, blaming them for being the weak link. In several locations bi people were being attacked by gay people.

Even lesbian couples were making money, they were being called by gay couples, only to have their pussies eaten by the couple during sex. Virus spread ratio was still low in gay communities but after April...

She thought "The lesbos will be rich."

She had to find a way to make her plan work.

"...and every male has to provide for the needs of their female representatives physically and financially, even if they haven't met them before.

The minimum representation fees are as follows..."

Anyway, this part was not bad. She was going to register to represent some male losers and they were going to provide for her expenses and her planned life. She didn't need to work anymore. Fuckers!

------------------------

Tina and Steve

"Please Tina, let me try once more."

"That's enough, I don't feel anything. I want to divorce. Many women divorced their husbands, why wouldn't I?"

"What? Please don't!"

"I need sex. I read stories that guys were killing themselves because no female accepted them. Mediocre housewives are living with male models now. Why would I stay with you?"

"Please Tina, let me eat your pussy once more. Maybe this time..."

"Enough, I'm leaving. Unless..."

"Yes?"

"There are new services. Men like you pay bulls to come and fuck their wives, so, they too can have satisfaction."

"What?"

"If you want me to stay. That's not all. You will live as my slave, do whatever I want, buy whatever I like. No more 'man of the house' bullshit. Do you understand?"

"Yes Tina."

"You heard FLWO, you have to find another representative in short time if I kick your ass out."

He was scared shitless. If he lost his job, he had no way to live.

She was checking her phone for Contacts, she searched for Christine, while Steve was on the floor, hugging her leg and begging her.

"Call this one. He fucks Alfred's wife, Christine. They are very happy with him."

Steve collapsed on Tina's foot.

"Thank you, Tina, you won't regret keeping me"

"Whatever..."

------------------------

Carol

She looked at twitter to see an ad saying "Boycott the following brands for their participation in male testing:"

She threw her phone on her bed, thinking "Fuck boycott, I like my semen cream. It made my heels silky."