Emperor Pt. 02

Story Info
Dr Veranda meets with her superior.
2.5k words
4.6
932
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Veranda had her regularly scheduled meeting with her senior, Dr Harper. He was the one who recruited Dr Veranda from her position at a pharmaceutical company where she was woefully underutilised and paid. He had been light on the details of the job but his reputation precedes him. At the veritable top of the food chain when it came to bio-engineering. He and his teams were at the bleeding edge of bio-tech. He had dropped off the radar a couple of years ago, presumed to have finally been scooped up by some uber-rich, private company. This wasn't far from the truth.

The facility in which Dr Veranda worked was underground, she could tell that much from the natural exposed rock of the long corridors that formed a maze. Everything else was on much of a need to know basis. Her flight via helicopter was done in a blacked out cabin. They'd land on a pad within the facility so she never saw the light of day, except for the nature rooms situated throughout to keep people sane.

A mag-lev shuttle was the main transport, it serviced a huge circular route on an outer ring. There was an inner-ring, but Dr Veranda was never privy to what it was for or how to get there. Sat on her own, watching the lights of the tunnel flash by, she fidgeted with her tablet as she thought about presenting more failed results to Dr Harper. He was kind, but that would only go so far, when he undoubtedly had his superiors bearing down in him.

There wasn't much else the doctor knew about the entity she worked for, whether it was governmental or private, publicly or privately funded. All she was given was just enough for her to be able to do her job, and do it well.

The shuttle glided effortlessly to a halt. Platform 8. This was her stop. The corridors here were bare, grey and utilitarian. Her heels clicked and echoed down the long straight, leading to a reception where she had to scan her ID badge. Then followed an optical scan before she was allowed into yet another corridor that had four rooms as offshoots.

"Morning Lydia." Dr Harper was standing with the door open, checking through something on his phone.

"Morning." This office space was his, but lacked any real sustenance or personality. It seemed more like a spare go-to for when he had to speak with herself and other researchers.

Lydia sat herself down across from Ethan, tapping the tablet on her lap.

"Drink?" He asked, looking back at her as he lifted the coffee pot from the machine?

"I'm good, thank you." With the formalities out of the way, Lydia was eager to get this over with.

"So," Dr Harper sat himself down and took a tepid sip of the fresh coffee, "how's Subject 004?"

His silver hair and steely gaze made Lydia warm in all of the right places. He was suave, well-spoken and highly intelligent. All the characteristics of someone she wouldn't mind being handled by.

"It is still copulating but I have detected a dip in activity of late." Lydia could feel she was starting to ramble, it was so unlike her to fall apart and become unprofessional.

"I mean have any of the experiments been a success?" Ethan set his coffee down, leant forward and inter-laced his fingers on the desk.

"Well no, but I think given -,"

Dr Harper cut her off, "it's been six months now Lydia. Expectations were set and they haven't been met."

Dr Veranda had started to sweat, growing anxious at where this conversation was going. "Look, I know that we had expected some kind of result but there's still so much we don't know and -"

He interrupted again, "let me clarify, you aren't about to lose your funding and job," Lydia's shoulders relaxed and some of the tension diminished, "but I do need to see some change in the next month otherwise the decision will be out of my hands."

Dr Harper was trying to be kind, which Lydia appreciated, this was just as difficult a conversation for him. They'd spoken at length when she was invited to have lunch with him. He'd wanted to know everything about her, including some things that weren't even related to the role. She didn't mind playing that game, flirting and giving up some herself as long as he was willing to do the same.

"I promise I'll have results this time next week," Lydia was eager to get started, eager to please, "I was hoping, if you wouldn't mind of course, if I could - run - some of those ideas by you?"

Dr Veranda looked at Ethan through her brown hand drifting up to the buttons of her tight white shirt. It was pulled taut against her heavy chest, transparent enough for Dr Harper to see the black bra she had worn. It was all on purpose of course, Lydia had prepped in every way for this meeting.

The first button popped open and Lydia let the top of her shirt open up, exposing her collar and just a hint of cleavage. Unfolding her legs, she teased at the rim of her pencil skirt, letting Dr Harper see more and more of her supple thighs. He devoured Dr Veranda with his eyes as she put more of herself on show. The heat and tension in the room rose until it was a palpable substance that could be touched and tasted.

Lydia stood herself up and sauntered around to Ethans side of the desk, where she propped herself up on the edge. There, looking down into his steely blue eyes, she continued to slowly unbutton her shirt until the navel of her stomach led Dr Harper up to her heavy chest. His strong hands took a hold of her waist as he leaned in and planted the first, delicate kiss onto her bronze skin. Lydia bit back a moan, pushing her fingers through his gorgeous silver hair as the anticipation stoked the fire in her body. She squeezed together her legs. Her sex aching to be touched.

Dr Harper had been subtly rolling up her skirt until his thumbs hooked under the thin strap of her lacy panties. She quivered in excitement as he drew them down to the floor and the what of his breath caressed her womanhood.

"Turn around." He said low and sultry.

Lydia did as he asked, without hesitation. He started by running his thumb down her slit, admiring just how wet she had already become. It left him in a perpetual state of confidence to know just how much he affected Lydia.

Pushing his head in between her cheeks, Ethan wasted no time in flicking out his tongue to antagonise Lydia's warm entrance. Winding around in abstract and wild movements sent jolts of electricity through Lydia, whose arms already began to shake as she struggled to hold herself up. It wasn't long either before her mouth fell open, unable to fight back against the rising tide of pleasure. The soft moans spurred Dr Harper on. He forced his face in further, nose dancing around near her puckered star as his tongue pushed into her cunt.

"Fuck." Lydia gasped, head rolling forward as she lowered herself down onto her elbows.

Ethan worked harder, bringing up his thumb to massage and stimulate her clit with quick side-to-side flicks. His free hand wrapped up over her shapely behind, giving him a little bit of purchase to be able to hold her in place.

Dr Veranda clawed at the rich dark wood of the desk, tensing her body as her legs quaked. She could feel Dr Harpers grin at feeling her rapidly approaching orgasm. He was hard at work, using his tongue like a weapon, twisting and flicking around in a chaotic fashion, causing all kinds of madness in between Lydia's legs.

With a sharp, groaning, "fuck." Dr Veranda was overcome and would've collapsed down had Dr Harper not kept her aloft.

He continued to eat out the young researcher as she orgasmed. The cascading waves of pleasure bombarding her lithe form. An ecstatic cloud descended on Lydia and she was taken back to watching Subject 004 and Holly. Briefly she imagined Dr Harper's tongue as one of those long thick tendrils and craved for him to push it in deeper. The desire faded as quickly as it appeared. She plummeted back down from her ascension to euphoria.

Dr Harper wiped away the collective drool and juice that Lydia had emptied in and around his mouth. With a huge grin, the normally collected doctor was eager with the buckle of his belt. He took a hold of Lydia and spun the two of them around. To her surprise, she had been ready to stay beant over the desk and for Ethan to shove his cock inside. It seemed he wanted more of a direct trade, oral for oral.

Lydia squatted down, helping to release his bulge. His cock was veiny and smooth. Even more so, it was nice to look at, which was a true rarity. She stroked it, from tip to base, lingering at the head to rub the underside with her thumb. Just like Dr Harper, Lydia had her tricks too. She ran her hand over his thigh, feeling his muscles tense and restrict. He looked after himself, kept in good shape and Lydia flicked back through the memories of hard he could fuck. Even after her orgasm she still craved more.

Dr Harper smoothed his palm over her head, brushing back the rich brown, shoulder length hair. He knew what he wanted and knew how to ask for it. Lydia puckered her lips and pressed them against his tip, slowly pushing forward and letting the girth of cock open up her mouth. Having formed a tight seal, she bobbed cautiously back and forth, letting her spit and his pre-cum lather up his shaft so that she could take in even more.

With a hard thrust, Ethan jerked his hips forward and the swelling head of his cock punched at the back of Lydia's throat. She winced, creasing her brow as she gagged hard. Pinning his manhood into her mouth, she started to choke, wriggling to keep it down. She wanted to please him, in every way. To keep in his good books she gave up her body and allowed him to behave in a way that would get most men sent packing.

Despite having eaten her out, Dr Harper's intentions were purely selfish. He gave so that he could receive, or rather, do whatever the fuck he wanted. A mix of saliva and pre-cum was leaking in gooey strands down Lydia's chin as Ethan sack slapped up against her. He was intent on cramming as much of himself inside her mouth and throat as humanly possible. Her continued struggle resulted in Dr Veranda gripping, and then lightly slapping Ehtans thighs to get him to ease up, which he didn't do straight away. Her vision had started to blur at the periphery. Tears smeared her makeup and the doctor had ultimately made a mess of her pretty face.

Lydia gasped, choking down the concoction in her mouth before looking up at Dr Harper with her big, doughy brown eyes. "I know you can do better than that." He rasped with an authoritative tone.

Dr Veranda took in a few more deep breaths before opening up her mouth as wide as she could, sticking out her tongue and jamming his cock up to the hilt, back in her mouth. This time he took on more of a I'm going to fuck you rythm and was gracious enough to pull back and allow Lydia to actually breath. The young researcher bobbed her head back and forth, in time, to match his pace. The wet slaps and sporadic gags filled the small office.

Lydia felt the first twitch, Ethan's dick hardening to that point where he was about to explode. He wasted no time in severely picking up the pace, using her mouth as a warm wet fuck hole until the first rope of cum erupted from him. Dr Veranda choked down his load, heaving and gagging, body convulsing as she struggled to cope with the sheer volume. Once again he was intent on pushing in as much as possible, watching Lydia struggle to the point where she had to tap his thighs again to get him to release her.

Dr Harper's animalistic grunts subsided as he pulled out his softened dick, hurrying it back into his pants. There was no point standing in any ceremony. This was raw and dirty. He left the room before Lydia even had time to get a word in. This was how it worked between them both and yet, this time, she felt a pang of shame. The high was wearing off and her come down was the realisation that this new status quo felt like a way for her to keep her job, rather than them fucking each others brains out for the appeal. She tried to think about it too long, all of her attention needed to be on her work and getting results.

The shuttle had run late, which had never happened before. This place ran like clockwork. Precise and efficient. It had a knock on effect of making Lydia late to their first test of the week with Subject 004 and another partner. The young researcher barged into the surveillance office, slung down her pad and pulled herself up to the desk. She skimmed over the settings for all the sensors, feeds and other bits. Her lack of attention to the details on this occasion would be costly.

"Ready for partner - Fern." She fixed back her hair into a ponytail whilst speaking into the microphone..

Just like before, the perfectly machined door revealed itself as it opened and in stepped a young, athletic woman in her mid to early twenties. She wasn't nearly as concerned as Holly and came into the room confidently. Lydia watched her vitals with no visible spike. This could be the one. Excitedly Dr Veranda straightened herself up and watched intensely as Fern approached the pool.

The panic drained the gorgeous bronze colour from Lydia's face when she moved over to another, wider lensed angle of the room and saw the pool where Emperor should be, was empty. At the bottom of the pool, in the centre was a small hole. Dr Veranda's mind raced. Searching for the how's. As she furiously tapped away at her keyboard, whilst Fern questioned what was supposed to happen next, the vent in the ceiling for the air conditioning creaked open.

Lydia didn't notice it at first, wholly consumed by the monumental mistake she must have made. Then the swing of the metal grate alerted her. She snapped her head around to check. Her eyes met with the amorphous, black goo lowering itself down and reaching out across the ceiling. She froze, panicked. Clutching onto the arms of her chair, she let a shaky hand slowly, cautiously slip free and start to sneak behind her and under the desk to the panic button.

Her fingers tapped lightly on the underside of the desk, fear consumed her, made her reckless and drew the full attention of Subject 004. It lurched forward and was mere inches from her face. Lydia stopped searching and stared at the warped reflection of her terrified face.