Emperor

Story Info
At a top-secret facility Dr Veranda studies peculiar life.
2.5k words
4.43
2.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Veranda sat at her desk, several large monitors displaying data presented in tables and graphs. She had her eye on one specific screen. A camera feed from the containment unit in which Subject 004, designation Emperor, was housed. It was essentially a concrete box. Each wall was perfectly smooth with no gaps or breaks. There was a single metal door that had been machined perfectly with the frame, so that when it closed, there was no visible seam.

At the centre of the room, a shallow pool. In it was Subject 004. A inky black liquid in its current state. The subject would be docile until acted upon by an external stimulus.

Tapping the tablet propped up on the desk, Dr. Veranda remotely opened the single entrance and in walked a young woman. She was tall with blonde hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. In a skimpy pair of underwear she had been passed through an advance airlock whereby she would be doused with chemicals to remove any and all possible contaminants. At her feet, folded precisely, was a grey overall suit.

"Holly, if it'd make you feel more comfortable, you may put on the suit." The doctor spoke softly into the microphone.

In terms of the experiment, the suit was a formality. People generally responded better to instruction when they weren't exposing themselves. The young woman cautiously pulled on the overalls, zipping them all the way up to her neck. She looked around, taking in her new, strange surroundings. Eventually her eyes fell upon the pool of black.

"What is that?" She said apprehensively.

"Don't worry, it's just water," A straight up lie that Holly wasn't fully accepting, "all I need you to do is take a few steps forward so that you are at the edge of the pool please."

"Is there something in it?" Holly took a single step forward, arms folded and not keen on getting any closer without answers.

"No." Dr. Veranda said matter of fact. It was true, there wasn't anything in the water because Subject 004 was the water.

Holly took another two steps forward which carried her to the edge of the pool. She looked down, seeing her reflection on the surface, then looked back up at where the camera was.

Dr. Veranda checked her other monitors, looking for a change in Emperor's state that would be picked up by the myriad of sensors.

"You're doing great Holly," the doctor reassured her, "now I'm going to need you to take a step down into the pool. You can just sit on the edge and dip your feet in if you like." The lack of response from Subject 004 was temperamental at best.

Some days he'd sense the extra presence in the room and immediately drag most of his form from the pool and have them in his grasp before they'd even had a chance to stick the overalls on. Other times, like today, he'd almost seem - disinterested. This was where they'd have the test subjects actively make contact with him.

Holly didn't like the doctor's suggestion, "I'm in these overalls?" It was something Dr. Veranda had heard time and time again. A poor excuse not to do as they were told.

"That doesn't matter if they get wet. The water level will only come up to your knees. I welcome you to roll up the legs or remove it entirely, if you'd prefer." The doctor watched Holly swallow hard as she struggled to summon the courage and make a decision.

Over on one of the monitors the doctor could see a spike in Holly's heat rate and mild perspiration as a beeping sound immediately drew her attention away to another monitor. Detected neural activity within the Emperor that moved him above the stagnant baseline. His watery form was starting to congeal into a thicker substance more akin to slime.

Holly had taken to one knee, rolling up the cuffs of her legs, and was too distracted to see subject 004 begin to take shape. The tips of what could only be described as long, slender tentacles had started to amass at the rim of the pool where the young blonde was knelt. They slithered forward over the smooth grey floor and one tickled up against Holly's exposed feet. She yelped, falling onto her butt and scurrying back until she hit the metal door.

"What the fuck is that!" She yelled, eyes wide with fear. Her heart rate was certainly picking up.

Dr Veranda didn't respond, at this point there was nothing she could do for Holly. This needed to run its course. She noted only that Emperor was sluggish in his approach. For test subjects that had moved away from the pool, it was typically ferocious in its attempts to subdue and restrain them. Today however, his multiple appendages slithered lazily towards a frightened Holly.

The young blonde was fighting and pushing against the door, trying to keep herself away from the subject for as long as possible. It was inevitable that it would reach her. The first tendril touched against her foot and before she could pull it away it coiled and tightened in a blink. With a firm hold of her now the rest of its arms started to crawl up her body, attaching itself to her extremities to gain control of the young woman.

Snapping up around both her legs it rapidly reached up and took a hold of her arms, stopping her from struggling anymore than she currently was able to. With only her head left free, she shouted and screamed in panic. The rest of her body was completely restrained by Emperor and he wasn't about to give her any wiggle room.

He started to drag Holly down to the floor and back towards the pool. There, other tendrils were raised up, idly waiting for her to be drawn in close enough. The young woman grabbed and clawed at the floor, but with nothing to take a hold of her gain purchase against, it was pointless.

The doctor continued to watch Holly's vitals. There was nothing unusual about them considering the current state she was in. What did interest was the readings she was getting was from subject 004. His neural activity was lighting up like a christmas tree. See, his amorphous blob of a form meant that his neural pathways, sensory nerves and everything else was spread out entirely across his "body". Every part of him was everything else. Truly a remarkable, highly adaptable creature. They had only just started to scratch the surface of what he could possibly be capable of and the applications of his continued study.

Holly was now at the edge of the pool. The other tendrils had dove in, immersing themselves and getting familiar with Holly's body. They'd easily started to snake up underneath the overalls, working their way up her long, toned slender legs. Secreting a sticky goo, Holly felt their warmth left behind as her hoarse voice had been subdued to nothing more than a whimper.

The tips that had journeyed up her legs, wrapping around her thighs, had reached her sex. Having done this before, they tentatively reached underneath her pants and rubbed hard up against her lips.

"Fuck, nonono." Holly squirmed, moving her hips to try and get away but it only ended up further encouraging Emperor and her body, which had quickly started to lubricate her entrance.

The natural response of her body to this kind of stimulation was weakening Holly's resolve to fight against this creature. The heat in her skin rose as she tensed to sturdy herself against the barrage of pleasurable signals attacking her brain. More arms lathered up her tummy as they moved up to her pert breasts, squeezing around her supple mounds of flesh. They constricted hard enough to cause Holly discomfort and a short twang of pain.

The young women had descended into making little grunts, battling the rapidly descending lustful fog as the creature continued to work itself hard up against her throbbing clit. She bucked her hips without much thought, seeing as this - thing - was clearly looking to provide a source of pleasure.

It twisted and held onto her breasts harder, winding around until it had itself coiled up around her little hard nipples. Holly bit her lip, feeling this new sensation as it twiddled with her pink mounds. All of it was becoming too much for the young women. She was breathing erratically, heart pounding inside her ears as one of the larger, more bulbous tipped tendrils worked itself up against and in past Holly's sodden lips.

She quivered, a sweet relief from all the build up and foreplay. It twisted around inside her, exploring her tight, warm space. Feeling every movement, no matter how slight or minimal, Holly clenched her hands up into fists, gasping at how her womanhood was being expertly worked in all the right places.

Dr Veranda had seen it all before. Not this each and every time wasn't as exhilarating as the next. Her eyes were glued to the camera feed. Finding her hand had been drifting up her stocking clad thigh, she paused at the rim of her pencil skirt. Dark and dangerous thoughts flew past her mind's eye. The increasingly more pleasure filled cries of Holly were filling her ears, urging her own desires to take over. She bit her lip, checking over her shoulder to make sure the door to the surveillance room was locked, before looking down to roll up her skirt.

The straps from the stockings to her garter held firm as she slipped down in her chair, positioning her womanhood for easier access.

"Full screen, main feed." She spoke quickly as the camera feed from Subject 004's chamber enlarged to fill the main monitor.

Her middle and ring finger glided down effortlessly beneath her pants and explored the wetness she had already accrued. It didn't take long for the doctor to slide her fingers in, groaning with abject delight. The stresses of the past week were all melting away, leaving only her and all her mind desired in this moment.

She opened her eyes after a brief reprieve to settle into a rhythm. Holly had been splayed open, her legs akimbo with one of Emperors long, thick tendrils working violently in and out of her tight cunt. The young woman was in a state of bliss, taking and feeling every inch of this creature as it stretched her pussy in a way that she had never had before. All of these new sensations meant that the initial struggle and panic from her had been very quickly replaced by an unending lust for more.

"Fuck. Fuck.Fuck." Holly's voice crackled through the speakers in Dr Verandas office.

The doctor was committed to matching Emperor's speed and ferocity. She added in her other hand, rubbing hard circles against her wanting clit to enhance what she already felt. The buttons of her were pulled taut, leaving gaps between them that revealed just a hint of her huge, succulent breasts. She ached to be fucked good and thorough like young Holly. Her skin burned with desire and her aching cunt was becoming ravenous. She pressed in harder, the loud slaps of her palm up against her juicy pussy filling the small room she was in. If anybody walked past they'd surely hear her, but that was all part of the fun, the danger of getting caught.

The young blonde had fully succumbed to the whims of subject 004. It had jammed in a second tendril into her click cunt, adventuring hard and fast into her tight little hole. Lower down, another tendril had taken to pressing softly against her puckered star, only insistent on teasing and never actually pushing inside. More tendrils had wrapped up around Holly's firm, athletic body. Massaging, convulsing and feeling every inch of this fine example of a female. One had slithered around her neck, applying just enough pressure to make Holly breath that bit heavier.

Her overalls had been torn clean off, cast aside into a messy pile, revealing the full extent of subject 004s encapsulation of Holly. Barely any of her body was visible, wrapped up in twisting, meandering coils of Emperor's tendrils as he continued to lay siege to her strong, feminine form.

Dr Veranda had hit the spot, climaxing with violent compulsions that almost threw her out of her chair. She'd rapidly pumped into herself all the way up to, and during, her orgasm. It wasn't something she was particularly fond of, much preferring a gentle come down, but with the stimulating arousal of the video feed she just couldn't help herself. Opting for a much harder, bordering on brutal approach to hitting that climax. All the while watching the Emperor do his work, she'd imagined being wrapped up, restrained and used like that. The strength of each of his tendrils showing her how powerful and how helpless she really would be.

The doctor fixed herself after, pulling her skirt back down and going and washing her hands in the small bathroom adjoining the surveillance room. WIth a clearer mind she focused her attention back onto the statistics and raw data being pumped through from the chamber. It was beyond fascinating to see how Emperor worked, metabolically and physically. Dr Veranda was sure that further bonding with a test subject would garner better results, if only their minds didn't end up completing melting after he -

Now giving Holly an experience no human ever could, it was working her body like it was a finely tuned instrument in the hands of a master musician. She was completely overcome. Every tendril worked in unison to combine their efforts into one mass conduit of pleasure. Holly's body shuddered and quaked as she was hit with an orgasm. It tore through her nubile form like a storm rolling into a coastal town. She could barely string together a word, grunting and moaning against the hard thrusts of subject 004's tentacles.

In one, precise, invigorated move, subject 004s tendrils swelled and unleashed a torrent of its seed into Holly's womb. She whimpered with quiet delight, body continuing to shiver and twitch uncontrollably. Its warm ooze seeped from her sex, overloaded by the gallons it'd emptied into her.

Dr Veranda watched patiently, leaning in closer to the screens. Her hope was for Holly to recover from this state within the first five minutes post ejaculation. The minutes ticked by. Emperor retreated back into the pool and Holly was left naked, covered in slime and with a full belly. She was showing no signs of recovering from her orgasmic state. All of her vitals were peaking to show maximum neural activity. Whatever it was that Subject 004 secreted into the host, a possible lethal dose of aphrodisiac, it left them in this state.

After the doctor had let a full ten minutes pass, she gave the all clear for the retrieval team to enter, in full protective gear, to remove Holly. It was another week spent watching failure after failure. As the lead researcher, it fell to her to get results and it would be her head on the chopping block, and her budget, if she didn't produce something of value soon.