All Comments on 'Empire of a Thousand Universes'

by DetectiveSpecialist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If writing science fiction a basic high school knowledge of astronomy would help.

If I can get past that, I will be curious where the story is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the fuck

the ships were not searching universes nor galaxies they were searching solar systems. If two systems away they sure as fuck didn't jump to another universe. You might want to do a little research before you start writing your next story. This one in five year might be a good one to rewrite. As of right now it's not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intriguing story

I didn't notice the particular detail that bothered the first two commenters and don't care, it would be easy to go back and edit. I thought your first chapter was well written and I'd like to see where you go with this story. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDetectiveSpecialist@DetectiveSpecialist
I have had many comments over the years about how my characters or story endings are flawed, but that's on purpose. After twenty years with a large police department, I've learned that people are flawed and are constantly acting in ways that defy logic. It is that illogical me...