Empire of Vampires 1.2.1 Richard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was good to be home. When she bought the building, she had not planned to use it for landing maneuvers, but it was convenient to have a detached penthouse. Selene had cushioned the fall by falling to her knees, but nothing hurt her. Sometimes she wondered what had been so violent that she was so badly injured in Tunguska. But Selene knew that the past didn't matter, only the future mattered.

Selene went to the parapet and looked at her new city from the roof of the fifty-story building. From her last marriage in the city, she still had the apartment building whose penthouse would serve as her temporary home in the city. The penthouse also offered enough space for her ten personal servants, so that they would always look after her well-being. She liked her servants. Having them wash her or bring her to orgasm was much better than having sex with each of her male lovers or her late husbands. But she didn't think sex with men was so much worse that she would stop trying to get pregnant because of it.

The view from her penthouse was not as good as it used to be because the surrounding buildings were partly replaced by bigger ones and therefore the view of Central Park was blocked. But the side facing the East River offered a clear view as before. One could see the shore of Queens as well as the northern tip of Welfare Island and the southern tip of Rendalls Island.

Right now there was a real construction boom here in the city. Even on the other side of the river in Queens there were now only houses with at least twenty floors. Good for the value of the land she bought decades ago. Anyway, her house on the waterfront had more than paid for itself. In two years, it brought in as much rent as it cost then. Lot of good hunting grounds in town. And with 20 million men, a lot of potential prey, too.

She looked at the city all around her. Empire City had impressed her earlier as New York and still did. The city did not grow as fast as before, but it was still by far the biggest in the world. As the largest city in the world, it was one of only four cities on the continent to have the status of one of the country's one hundred states, which was redesigned fifty years ago.

The skyscrapers were even more numerous and higher than last time. The three tallest buildings in the world stood here in Manhattan and with 127 buildings above three hundred meters, a third of the world's stock was in the city. On the horizon she could see how the four hundred meter high eyesore of the city was finally demolished. They wanted to build higher in the financial center and finally tore down the two box-shaped towers that had stood there for half a century. She could recognize a poster of Richard's company. She hoped for the city that his company would not only build something higher, but also something more beautiful. She noticed she was smiling. She liked seeing something of Richard already. She hoped he wasn't using the high-rises to compensate for a penis that was too small.

But the city was not only the most important industrial, commercial and financial centre in the world. The city was also riddled with criminals. Richard wasn't the only one who walked over dead bodies to get rich. Surprisingly, however, the Mafia had learned to murder, steal and control the city without interfering with business. There were thousands of murders a year, but it was still the richest and most productive city in the world in per capita terms. Selene hoped she was safe without having to kill.

Her servants snuggled up to her and one of them tried to loosen the fastenings of Selene's corset to make her mistress more comfortable. „I want to leave the corset on until tomorrow morning. It is just the right tightness for the night. But you may take off my boots before we go to bed." Selene liked the forced higher breathing rate. This way she smelled her servants better and would get used to their scent more quickly when having sex with them and save them mentally as trustworthy.

---

Selene observes the surroundings from the roof of a high-rise building. She waited for her prey, which she had already observed in the previous nights. Selene was dressed in black latex from collar to boot and wore a coat of the same material. She had refrained from wearing a head mask because she would flirt with him. And her present corset did not hinder her breathing, it was only decorative. She loved to hunt in the rain. But the black-haired vampire with her shoulder-length hair would not kill. Not even eat. She wasn't here to find food. She was here to study Richard and then catch him.

It was just the right weather for that. It was pouring rain and very few people were outside willingly. No one would bother her now if she caught someone who would serve her as a sex slave for all eternity or at least until his death. Richard Baxter was also outside to pursue his hobbies and he also wore black rubber clothes.

In no other city rubber clothes were so much a part of everyday life as here. Not only among the numerous prostitutes and in home bedrooms, but also in everyday fashion it became more and more common. Selene liked it when her food was deliciously packaged. Her small fashion chain „LatexQueens" for latex clothes had ten branches in the city and was extremely profitable, but they didn't offer anything for hookers and lovers, only everyday clothes. Made of latex and also in colors that were not black. The erotic clothing was also produced but sold under the label „RubberWhores". Not quite as profitable, but usually the company from which Selene got her clothes.

About every tenth woman in the city wore latex in public, but only about one percent not only mixed it but wore a catsuit with nothing else. Of course, men were still a decade behind in fashion, but Richard was progressive. He wore a rubber combat dress and even a mask. To protect his identity, of course, and not for sexual reasons, but Selene liked it.

Meanwhile, Selene was better prepared for surprises like Chicago. She had a small, handy device that could detect cameras and, if necessary, turn them off with a targeted EMP. She had invented and built it herself. She was sure there was a huge market for it, but such toys were only effective as long as nobody knew they existed.

Fortunately, the trend towards private portable cameras was long gone. With the simultaneous prohibition of anonymous internet and pornography, the bubble burst in 2005 and the internet was free of private things and was only used for data exchange between companies. Made it easier for Selene to avoid the cameras, but she knew that it wouldn't be long before the state would restrict further private freedoms.

For the first few days, Selene had believed that Richard's companion was his girlfriend, but she was no longer quite sure. Allegedly Alicia Black was his adopted daughter and twenty years old. The way she looked at him indicated unconditional love and his look not only showed fatherly feelings, but he seemed to desire her. With her long blonde hair and latex clothes she looked very tasty.

But he wasn't out here to have sex with her, he was training her to be a fighter. Together they raided hiding places of competing criminal organizations every night, beat up everyone, took everything that could be used and in the end let the police collect the garbage, i.e. the competitors.

As Selene thought, an honorable task, even though it was clear, that Richard did it for selfish reasons. Selene also killed during the times when she was a widow and waited for the mourning period before her next marriage. In the last few months she had committed about five hundred murders all over the world. Drug lords, a few religious agitators of various religions and a few particularly corrupt corporate leaders died by her hand. All of them old men, whose further lives would have destroyed that of many others. Selene saw herself with her power as a kind of gardener who helped mankind to choose the right path.

She wondered if Alicia knew that Richard's actions were eliminating and robbing his enemies? Or did she think he was a hero who made the city safer? At least he took care that she didn't have to kill and didn't let it be known that he took the cash and other easily transportable valuables. Alicia on the other hand seemed to enjoy the fight itself and showed no interest in the riches of her victims.

The two of them had a good fighting style, but refrained from using guns or knives. Only throwing stars and much martial arts. Selene would have been no match for them together, even if they still had a few smoke bombs and gas grenades with them, but Selene still didn't want to catch them both together. Catching prey without hurting them was difficult when they fought.

Alicia was too beautiful to ignore such prey. But Selene was not there for pleasure, she wanted the fortune and especially the scientific skills of Richard that had given it to him. Selene could still make Alicia one of her servants later, or at least a feast.

Today the two separated after a short time. Alicia wanted to stay with him, but she obeyed his instructions and went to another part of the city to do a job there. To say goodbye she gave him a kiss on the cheek and he watched her for a while as she left. Looking towards the ass. It took him a moment to get his swelling in the crotch area under control again. Judging by the size of the bright infrared swelling, he was well stocked and would be able to satisfy Selene.

---

As always during his adventures, Richard wore a tight-fitting suit made of black rubber and a head mask with only one hole for mouth, nostrils and of course eyes. Nobody should or would recognize him. After he had sent Alicia away, he looked at her for a moment. The chastity belt of hers would soon be opened.

Richard himself raided a bar and killed the three people present. Selene didn't feel the need to stop him, just watched. To her knowledge, he took revenge for the fact that the three had recently killed one of his employees and wanted to spare Alicia the sight. He may have also wanted to leave her innocent and thus fulfilled his duties as guardian.

Selene knew his procedure and was waiting for him on the roof. Normally he would leave the building through the roof and jump from rooftop to rooftop until he was far enough away from the crime scene. She scanned the area with her toys and disabled seven cameras in the area. She didn't want to be discovered, let alone be disturbed on her first date with him.

She posed in such a way that he could see her immediately when he came up on the roof and she was halfway lit. When she smelled the smoke, she knew he was done. Burning down houses indicated that he planned to build a new skyscraper here soon and needed the land. Anyway, in a few minutes the fire department would be there to prevent the fire from spreading from this house to the surrounding buildings. So they would have to convince him quickly.

When Richard came up on the roof, he saw Selene immediately. She looked hot, but he didn't need any witnesses. He looked down at him for a moment. He could see blood spatter. He hoped the rain washed it off him soon before she could see any more. She was far too beautiful in her high heels and catsuit to kill her.

„Hello Richard. I've been expecting you.", Selene said softly and slowly walked towards him with her hips swaying. With the weather and the smoke, she would have to get closer to him so he could smell her and her pheromones made him will-less. He was completely captivated by her beauty and didn't move until she finally faced him and looked into his eyes.

„Who are you?", he asked her, using all the concentration he could muster. „My name is Selene, and I'm your date for today.", she told him and stroked his chest with her gloved hand and kissed him on the mouth. Now he was hers. But he smelled good too. Good genes for a man of his species. If he could cure her, she would let Richard impregnate her as many times as he endured. Selene heard sirens in the distance. It would take him too long to think clearly again to disappear in time, so she gave him a light hit on the head.

He went down, but she caught him. She carried Richard, who was almost twice his weight, downstairs without any problems and put him in his black sports car. She would continue to seduce him at her home. The night was still young.

---

Once home, Selene put him into her bed and drank some blood from her supplies. She sended her maids away, he should not be distracted by the rubber women. Then she lay down next to him and watched him sleep. He looked really good and smelled perfect. She could fall in love with him. She considered to undress him, but in his rubber combat dress he looked good and smelled more intense. Selene neither removed his mask nor his boots. She decided to let him sleep and just watch him. She had to memorize every detail of his body if she wanted to fall in love with him. He would make a good husband, and she would be the perfect wife for him.

Selene snuggled up against him and began to breathe his scent. If she had to love him, she should associate that smell with sex if possible. She closed her eyes and inhaled his sweaty smell while stroking her shame. In her experience, she could program herself with the button of her sex so that she fell in love with the man she wanted to marry. This time it would be especially easy to program herself accordingly. He smelled good before and she needed him not only because of his sperm. Wearing black latex made it even easier for Selene. Common fetishes were important.

With one hand she pressed her pleasure button to force her body to love him, her other hand lay gently on his crotch and felt his flaccid but well-proportioned penis. She decided to put on a gag after all, so that she would not get too loud when she rebooted the preference settings for sexual partners. If the settings were changed correctly, Selene sometimes got too loud. She didn't want to wake him and muted her volume for him.

Selene considered making him compliant with sex. But she wanted to seduce him slowly and she needed his mind. Once a man had given blood and had sex with her, he could never think clearly again, but was addicted to it. So she spared him for now. She could get him to do whatever she wanted and then get him impregnate her. At least now he was exposed to her pheromones for hours and would get used to them.

To be on the safe side, she gave herself orgasms for several hours, watching him constantly. Only after her tenth climax she was sure to love him and only cuddled with him. Her gag came off and she enjoyed the sight of her soon to be husband. She really hoped that this marriage would be more successful and that the sex would lead to something.

12