Empire of Vampires 1.2.4 Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go! Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you needlessly. I like women tied up, not to hurt them or injure them. As long as you are well-behaved, you have nothing to fear," Richard said gently, stroking her newly grown hair.

* * *

"I will now release your shackles. If you agree, I will put a chastity belt on you and remove the rest of your shackles. I think if you are less likely to receive vaginal stimulation, your lust will build up. Then I can satisfy you more easily and give you your first orgasm. Otherwise you can move freely, but you have to come here if you want an orgasm. Okay?"

"Don't you trust me or does it turn you on?" Selene asked angrily. After ten hours of excitement, she couldn't be angry. Instead she wanted to feel her owner inside her.

"Both, but that's not the point. It's not that I own you as my property. You must endure some pretty humiliating things if you want to have children. And part of it is that you completely abandon yourself during sex. You have to train yourself to only want sex when you're tied down and allowed to. Or more precisely, when you are told to. Then it will be easier for you to reach orgasm. But you have about a month to learn it, because that's how long it takes me to prepare," Richard explained.

"If you promise not to torture me by putting me on sex deprivation, but to spoil me as lovingly as you do when I beg for it today, then I am yours. Do with me as you want," agreed Selene.

"That's what the lockdown is for. If I deny you relief permanently, your lust will build up. Once I open you up in a month, I should be able to give you a real climax without any problem," said Richard.

Richard loosened her shackles around her stomach and both thighs. Then he let the vaginal dildo and the burst anal dildo go down so Selene could lift her bottom. He now put the massive steel chastity belt on her. Neither her cleft nor her bottom was accessible. Except for him, of course, since he had the key. After he was sure that she couldn't satisfy herself either, he closed the zipper of the catsuit and hid the steel underwear.

When Selene felt the cold metal cover her shame, she wondered why they didn't use such things to make marriages. She didn't believe Richard that her chastity was necessary to get pregnant, but she accepted that he wanted her for himself. Especially if she had to work in his brothel, this protection was absolutely necessary. But she was surprised that he did not take the opportunity to penetrate her. If fidelity was the condition under which he married her, then she would agree. The cold metal helped her to fit into the more submissive role he demanded of her.

"I will untie you, if you promise to be back here at dawn and let me tie you up. And you must promise not to bite me," he demanded.

"I'm still in control of myself, but in about two hours I won't have enough control not to attack you," Selene replied as he released the remaining bonds from her.

She looked and touched her prison for her lust. Pretty solidly built and yet it didn't hinder her movements. She spun in front of him and waggled her buttocks to explore her range of motion. Even though she knew that her fingers could not get between herself and her guardian of virtue, she tried. She wanted him to see that it was safe in case her forced chastity turned him on.

The prison sat so well that she realized that it was made especially for her. He probably had a 3-D printer for slave girl accessories around here somewhere. The parts that touched her skin were padded with rubber. From the design it was relatively plain, a hoop around her hip, a crotch shield that locked up all the important parts. In the back it was secured by a metal strip that covered her anal opening.

It was well constructed and did not allow penetration under the plate, but did not prevent her from moving. The belt was also so tight that it could not slip or rub. The sieve at the front shield and the sieve at her rear entrance probably meant that she could stay locked up for as long as he wanted. She could also read what was engraved on the hoop around her waist. "Property of Richard Baxter" along with his company logo underneath. She had never submitted to a man before, much less been marked as his property. Actually, she was supposed to get rid of the thing immediately and make him understand his position as a slave from her. She should prevent that he managed to train her to be his slave before it was too late.

"You realize I could overpower you to take the key or get suitable tools to get free?" Selene asked angrily.

"That's what Alicia told me the first time she was locked up. But she accepted that it was part of it if she didn't want to lose me. And you also know that you can't force me to solve your medical problem. I will work to make you the mother of my children. And besides, it suits you. Under your catsuit it also looks good," Richard said calmly. He knew that the first day in the chastity belt was always the hardest. But each of his female slaves had come to terms with it at some point and started to consider herself his slave.

Selene realized several things in that moment. For one, he loved Alicia and would turn her into a vampire. And since he had loved Alicia much longer than he loved her, she feared that he would prefer her. And though he didn't seem to realize it, there would be no threesome. At least not for reproduction. They needed two sperm portions and, of course, from different men.

He would fill Alicia with semen and use her himself just for his lust. It's quite possible that Selene got the rest of the sperm from a customer up at the brothel and Richard chose him and sold her to him. And she realized she would submit. He would help her and love her, but not as much as Alicia. Hopefully, he would use her in a three-way anyway. It would be new for her to be only number two with a man.

"All right, Richard, I submit. You have one month in which I will play your slave, but if you don't get results, you'll regret it," Selene threatened. She hoped that by then he hadn't controlled her so well that her threat would have had some effect. It was quite possible, though, that by then he had made her a real slave and cured her thirst for freedom.

"Don't worry, Selene, you'll be fine. If you like, you can always go upstairs to find a suitor and play with him. I'm sure you'll find more ways to make them submissive enough to leave you blood. There should also be fresh latex clothes upstairs in case yours gets dirty and there are showers. So you can have fun all night long. But the outside world is taboo for you. I will be informed if you try to leave and that will result in penalties. And be back down here no later than four o'clock in the morning if I need you for further tests," Richard said in a stricter tone.

"At your command, my master," Selene whispered and snuggled up to him. She stroked his face with her black rubber gloves and rubbed her closed shame against his until she noticed his swelling. Smiling, she turned around and went to the door. She would get him to sleep with her. Then she would offer him an unforgettable night and he would never try to lock her up again.

He'd look at her. She looked damn good naked. Completely flawless skin. But he definitely liked her better in that latex catsuit. It would be hard not to unlock her for a long time, but he had to train her if she was going to be his forever. He needed a cold shower for the time being. Maybe he should put on a chastity belt just in case.

12