Empire of Vampires 1.3.1 Controlled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she put on her eye mask, and thus finally became Alicia's protector of the city, she looked at herself in the mirror one last time with her darkly painted eyes. Nor did she suspect that this time there would be no retransformation into the student Alicia, nor that this time these clothes would be just the beginning of the transformation. But it would still take a while until then. The night was still young.

In the mirror she could admire her body completely wrapped in black latex, only her head with the long golden-blond hair was almost bare. She found she looked better without a mask covering the whole head. That is why she wore her high heeled boots. She also had some with even higher heels, but with more than seven centimeters, as with this pair, or with a plateau she could not run as fast or jump as high. And even so she had the feeling that some burglars committed the break-ins only to be stopped by her in these boots. But of course none of her perverse admirers admitted this afterwards.

Alicia liked the compliments of the men, which she usually expressed with big bulges in her pants instead of words, but of course sex with them did not take place. None of them could compete with her Richard and control her so completely. Sometimes she wished that one of her opponents would allow her to be weak and turn the tables on her and tie her up. But this wish, like her wish to have a woman as a sex partner instead of a hairy man, was still very vague and only occurred in her wet dreams. Fortunately, her steel underwear protected her from weakening and giving in to her desires.

Even more dangerous than her high heels were her gloves. Each of the gloves was reinforced and had three razor-sharp blades curved backwards on the outside of her forearms. This way she could literally cut an attacker to pieces with a well-aimed elbow strike. Additionally, there were short sharp claws on her fingertips. With them she could climb the walls of houses and many of her opponents got scars, of which they had something longer.

With her thoughts already on the manhunt, she put on her eye mask and said goodbye inwardly to Alicia, who she saw in the mirror. She did not yet know that one of her perverse admirers would flirt with her today. Or that she would spend the rest of her life with this person.

That night it rained again. So there would be hardly any "civilians" outside, but not fewer criminals, who almost roamed the city alone on such nights. At least it was not pitch dark, since the almost full moon could be seen occasionally through the cloud layer.

Alicia sat down on her motorcycle. Like all her equipment, it was an expensive custom-made one, paid for with her money from Richard. She could have paid for it herself, but he still had her finances under control. Of course the bike was black and without license plate, matching her suit and sex fantasies. She put on the naturally black helmet and rode quickly on her racing motorcycle into the city center. The manhunt could begin.

12