Employee Appreciation Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get a little annoyed, because I've got a ton of work that needs to be done, and this "little helper" charade is putting me behind. But, I rationalize that it isn't every day that you get to be around a hot lady at work, and satisfy her sexual desires at the drop of a hat. Matter of fact, it borders on fantasy, and reminds me of some skin flick I had watched back when I was in high school.

I go out and grab us both some lunch. When I come back, we sit at the conference table in her office, eating and chatting. I'm having difficulty believing what a day it has been. I'm having fun getting to know her, as she reluctantly reveals details about herself, personally, as well as professionally. She's obviously an over-achiever, and I feel that she could really help my career as well, along with my sensual and passionate side. I re-assure her that she can trust me, whether she believes it or not, I'm unsure.

Soon after lunch people begin knocking on her office door. She invites them in and they take seats around the conference table. I sit directly across from her, as some old crock took my seat beside her when I got up to throw the lunch trash away. Seeing him seated beside her annoys me slightly after what she and I have done and shared today, but I keep it to myself. A few more people filter in, and we begin a conference call with an engineering firm located in Denver.

As the conference call nears conclusion, I'm trying to jot down some information that I may need to look further into at a later time. I feel something on the inside of my calf muscle, lightly rubbing up and down, and it makes me stop writing. I glance up to Lacy, and she's looking at me, and grins sexily, but subtle, when we make eye contact. She runs her foot up to the inside of my knee, and I grow harder and harder with each caress from her foot.

The call ends, and people begin getting up from the table and exiting the room. Lacy even stands, as folks file out, some making small talk, and some giving completely useless details about the project. I remain seated to hide the bulge in my pants, and finish writing my notes. After the last person leaves the office, she closes and locks the door, turns and starts walking back toward me, grinning her sexy grin, only not as subtle now.

She makes her way back to me and stands behind me, leaning over my right shoulder, looking at my notes. Briefly and softly, she discusses the content, before placing a soft kiss on my neck. The kiss makes chill bumps pop out on my arms, about a quarter of an inch in length. I reach back and clutch the back of her head, inviting more, my erection now throbbing.

"I want you again. I want you to bend me over this table and fuck me." She whispers into my ear. The mere request almost makes me cum. I stand and turn to face her, and we kiss. We dance around, trading places, and I spin her around facing away from me, run my hands up inside the front of her shirt to feel her breasts. She pushes her behind out, into my crotch. Feeling my rock hard penis through our pants, rubbing against her ass, makes her moan softly.

I reach around her waist and unbutton her pants, run my hand down inside them, inside her panties, and massage her clit with my finger, keeping my cock pressed into her ass. I run my finger down her slit, to allow some of her wetness to minimize the friction between her clit and my finger. In little time, she leans over the conference table, placing her hand over her mouth to muffle the sounds of her orgasm.

I run my other hand inside her pants, and force them down with my forearms. I squat down behind her, spread her ass cheeks, and use my tongue to lap at her clit, just a quick tease. I stand up, and unbutton my jeans, just bothering to get them down to my knees, before I shuffle myself behind her, guiding my cock in slowly. I methodically and steadily pump in and out of her, running my hands up her back, inside her shirt.

I watch my cock disappear inside her glistening pussy, time and again. I think about gently tapping one side of her ass with my open hand, but refrain. I've got her pinned between myself and the conference table, thrusting in and out of her, listening to her soft sexy moans. Our breathing grows heavier, and I can feel my pressure building up. I swing my hips into her more rapidly, and with a grunt, I thrust into her pussy as my cock erupts spraying my cum inside her.

I lean forward and kiss her back as we both begin to relax. As we dress I go over the day in my mind and wonder if I've just been daydreaming at my desk all day or if I really had sex three times in less than 8 hours.

Along about 5pm, everything starts winding down for the day. Her and I discuss "our" project some more, as well as "our" secret.

"You were great today, and I look forward to working with you more," she says. We part ways with a soft kiss and a grin, then I leave her office for the day.

As I walk back to my office, I pass several guys in the hall discussing what all they had to do during the course of the day. Some of them bitch, some of them just simply talk about it. I don't say a word, and I try not to grin. After I get to my office, I shut the door, and try to figure out what I need to do tomorrow.

I'm completely drained, as I climb into my truck. I know I've been this tired leaving work before, but honestly can't remember the last time it was. Probably back when I was working out of a toolbox. Lacy stays on my mind almost the entire way home. Sirius radio plays "Long Cool Woman" by the Hollies, and I grin, thinking about her, and our day together.

My phone vibrates, alerting me to an email. I check it while I'm driving, probably not the safest thing to do, but I do it anyway. I see it's an email from Lacy, asking for the latest revision of the panel drawings to send to the construction company. I notice where she signs her name she attaches a little smiley face.

I respond to her email, steering with my knees, that I could give them to her Monday morning, along with anything else she needs. She simply responds back with another smiley face. This is going to be a fun project to work on, and I continue to have no issue appreciating female colleagues.

12