Employee Appreciation Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Lacy takes her love affair with Sam to the mountains.
2.6k words
4.33
4.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Monday and I sit at the conference table in Lacy's office. It's the same conference table that I had her bent over, fucking her from behind just a few weeks ago. She's running the weekly project meeting, getting updates from the civil, mechanical, and electrical members of the team.

I sit, day dreaming about our lust filled day in her office, and make futile attempts at making eye contact with her, to let her know something. Unsure of what...maybe how bad I want that day to happen again. Then our eyes do meet.

"What?" I ask, sitting up in my chair.

"I need an update on the I&C package for the project," she snaps, glaring at me impatiently.

I collect myself and begin telling the team about all the deficiencies of the control system and what I'm intending to do about them. My position is rather bold, considering I haven't been employed that long by this particular company. But I figure that I hadn't been hired to simply get in line, but to make a difference. Lacy had seen something that made her want me on her project in this capacity.

Most of the people sitting around the table are grizzled old crocks who have become confined in their way of thinking, and have settled into the "but this is the way we've always done things" mentality. So when they begin questioning me about this or that, stuff that they shouldn't be worrying about to begin with, seemingly trying to find ways to question my credibility, I blow up.

"You can put all the best machines, devices and equipment out there you want, but without a good control system, that shit sits out there and does fucking nothing!" I bark at everyone present, creating a slight breach in meeting etiquette by cursing.

After I've made the statement I fold my notebook up, place my pencil on the inside of the neck of my t-shirt, and promptly exit the room talking to myself. Everyone, including Lacy, looks surprised.

I storm back through the hall, back towards my office, and slam the door behind me. I play Green Day on my computer in protest while I work through the details of the new control system. Then I see an email pop up and it's from Lacy. It's another meeting notice. "Oh fuck," I think as I open it up. The only thing it contains is the meeting place and time.

Subject: Team Dinner/Team Building

Where: Lacy's Mountain House Boulder, CO

When: Tomorrow 6pm

I immediately move to hit the decline button because I don't want to spend an evening with that bunch of old crocks who can't think outside of the box, but I pause and give it some thought. I would like to earn the trust of everyone on the project team and declining would not help my cause.

Besides Lacy, there really isn't anyone I'd care to see outside the office. I think back to a past job, a similar function, when freely flowing alcohol prompted me to tell my supervisor what I really thought about his management style. I vowed I wouldn't put myself in that position again, and here I am, considering it.

It would, however, give me an opportunity to see Lacy's house. That interests me. "Mountain House" to an avid outdoors-man just sounds cool. I hit the accept button and email Lacy asking for directions. She replies with the directions, no more, no less. I'm figuring she's pissed because of my slight outburst during the meeting.

The next day, after work, I stop at a store and grab six and a bottle of wine. I'm not sure if this is a drinking event or not, but if not, I'll at least have a hostess gift for Lacy and a couple to help get me past a dinner with the project team.

Most of them I just wouldn't associate with outside of work. Lacy on the other hand, I could socialize and hang out with her all day. I think about her and our day in her office often. Even if we hadn't fucked, or I didn't know that she had a sexual interest in me, she'd still be someone who's company I could enjoy.

I have a couple of beers on my way to her mountain house and when I pull up I see I'm only the second vehicle there, figuring the Jeep was hers. She struck me as a gal that would drive a Jeep. I check the time and see that it's a quarter till six. Shit, I'm just a few minutes early so I contemplate what to do.

I get out of my truck and look around at the place nestled back in the mountain, just under the rim. Her back yard is a rock bar with the house built into the mountain and I can tell the view from the front deck is going to be awesome. I fall in love with the place immediately, wondering why I hadn't been invited to visit before now.

I walk up to the door and knock. Lacy comes to the door dressed casually in a pair of snug fitting blue jeans, showing off her nice round behind. Her blue button up shirt, with the top button undone, reveals just enough cleavage that it won't keep me from cutting my eyes when given the opportunity, but still modest enough for a team dinner. She looks awesome and comfortable.

Smiling a greeting she invites me in. "Hey I hope it's OK I'm a few minutes early" I say as I follow her through the door and take in the layout of the house.

"Sure, no problem," she replies as we make our way to the kitchen, through the living and dining area. I really like the open floor plan.

"So, what do you plan on having for dinner?" I ask her, looking around, sensing something odd. There's no large table, no spread for the guests, no drinks or ice set out.

I do notice a few potatoes out on the counter, washed. I'm figuring that is what she was doing before I knocked on the door. Since I'm early, I offer her the wine and some assistance, "Would you like me to open this bottle of wine or do you want me to wash some more potatoes?"

"Nah, unless you'd like to have more" she replies, bent over, looking into the oven. "We can have the wine with dinner."

"I don't think three taters are going to feed many people" I say.

She cocks her head and looks at me, kind of oddly. "I didn't invite anyone else."

I hadn't even noticed that I was the only name on the team building invitation email and now I feel foolish. I think she can see it on my face.

"Maybe your attention to detail isn't what I thought it was," she hisses, standing there glaring at me. She's got me dead to rights. I feel my face flush.

Lacy keeps a straight face for about ten seconds, but begins to smile. The relief I feel when I see her mischievous smile puts us both at ease. I feel relieved that she isn't pissed, and I am really happy knowing that no one else is showing up, as I'm figuring out, albeit slowly, that this is actually a dinner date, for her and I.

Staring into her light brown eyes, we both break into little snickers. I walk up to her and run my hands around her waist. "You got me," I whisper into her ear, placing a light kiss on her neck and running my hands down to grab her ass.

"If you get the potatoes fried up and that bottle of wine open, after we eat, I'll have more of you," she runs her hand across my cheek and returns a kiss on my neck. I immediately feel the blood rush to my crotch and turn away from her so she won't notice.

We sit across from each other, enjoying dinner together, and discuss the project. She laughs at my little outburst during her meeting yesterday and talks about the look on people's faces, almost appreciative of it. We both laugh and when I try to change the subject, she returns to it.

"I like seeing someone that takes pride in what they do and isn't afraid to take a stand. Seeing you, very adamantly, discuss the way you think things ought to be done, and why, was refreshing. I appreciate that sort of drive" she says to me, her face turning serious.

"I enjoy having someone on my team that's passionate about what they do," her voice lowers as she speaks, and she reaches out, caressing the back of my hand with her fingertip. Her touch sends cold chills down my spine and makes me tingle and I feel myself stirring. Instinctively, I rise out of my seat, lean over the table, and engage her lips with mine, kissing her softly.

When I break our kiss and walk around the table she slides her seat back and stands, waiting for me to get to her. When we meet, our arms wrap around each other and we kiss passionately. I absolutely love the way she kisses and could kiss her for hours. We kiss and lightly suck on each other's necks and earlobes. Our hands wander and explore.

We have fucked in her office a couple of times, pure lust and need, but this time has started out having a different feel to it. This isn't an urge being satisfied or a stress relieving encounter. The passion is greater, the movements slower, and the timing isn't rushed like in her office.

She reaches her hands under my shirt and lifts it off, tossing it to the floor and our lips join again, our tongues dance, our breathing becomes louder and heavier. I begin unbuttoning her shirt, slowly, methodically, kissing her in between buttons. When the last one is unbuttoned, I slip my hands inside to her shoulders, pulling her even closer.

I slide her shirt off her shoulders, running my hands to her back. Feeling the back of her black silky bra, I run my fingers down the edge of the shoulder straps, finding the hasp, and smoothly undoing it. I slowly slip it down her arms, exposing her pretty breasts, and drop it to the floor.

I take them in my hands, lightly squeezing, and lean over to kiss them. She pulls my head in, keeping my lips and tongue in place and enjoying the feeling of my tongue pass over her erect nipples. Our passion grows like a brush fire.

"You wanna see the bedroom?" she whispers, kissing my neck while she speaks.

"God, Yes!"

She takes my hand and leads me up the stairs to her room, both of us bare chested. When we step into her bedroom, she turns to face me again, and again, we kiss each other passionately, long, slowly, and deeply.

Eventually our lips part and she climbs onto the large bed, with me closely behind her. As soon as her back hits the bed, I pounce on top of her, diving hungrily back in for more of her kisses. We lay, fondling one another, exploring and teasing with fingertips, our lips never parting for more than a few seconds.

"Get these off," she says, reaching for my pants button. I rise off of her, and rather than reaching for my pants button, I reach for hers instead. Unbuttoning and unzipping them, I reach around her to tug them and she raises her hips to accommodate my pulling.

I slide her jeans off, toss them to the floor, and reach for her panties. I slide them off of her as well, and try to send them near her pants, unsure of where they end up. I stare at her lovely naked body, until our eyes meet, and I see the desire on her face.

I kiss my way down the inside of her thighs, until my tongue is able to lightly lick her moist lips. Spreading her open with my hands, I flick at her clit, lightly and gently at first. I taste her wetness, and begin to swirl round her clit with my tongue, humming and moaning into her. I reach up and feel her breasts with my hands.

Her hips move to meet my tongue, until she arches her back, sticking her breasts out, pressing them together and squeezing them with her hands on top of mine, letting out a sexy moan as she comes while I'm licking and lapping at her. I continue licking and lapping her, teasingly, until she begs me to stop.

"Oh God, Sam, that was intense! You are really good at that, now it's your turn."

She gently tugs me up to her, and I kiss my way back up to her lips, positioning myself in between her legs. My hard cock, already oozing pre-cum, easily finds its' way into her hot moist pussy. She is so tight and wet I almost come on the first stroke.

I take a deep breath, pause, and then slowly start to ease in and out of her wonderful honey box. Our passion is thick, almost thick enough to see.

"Ohhh, Sam" she whispers into my ear. Hearing her sexily breathe my name on her lips, with me inside her, is enough to make me want to come then and there, but again, I fight it back.

Her body rocks and her back arches with each slow thrust. She closes her eyes and throws her head back. I put my hand to her face, and lightly brush it across her cheek. She turns and takes my finger in her mouth, sucking on it. She runs her hands up my chest, tweaking my nipples, causing me to thrust into her harder.

"Mmm, Sam...Don't fight it, baby...Cum for me."

She sighs into my ear, pressing her breasts into my chest. I feel her stiff nipples grazing my chest. I groan, gripping her tightly, thrust as deep as I can into her, and feel my cock explode...pulsating inside her, coating the inside of her with my come.

I tremble from the intensity, barely able to catch my breath, as I fee her clenching me, milking the last of the come out of my throbbing cock as her orgasm subsides.

I slowly begin to relax, and carefully roll off of her, feeling my cock slide out of that wonderful warmth. We lay kissing, caressing each other's naked bodies, holding each other. I enjoy our office fun, but I thoroughly enjoy this setting more.

We continue to kiss, and talk, sharing things about each other and laughing. Eventually the moment ends and she sleepily says "You better get going or you will still be here in the morning. How will you explain that to your wife?"

"Yeah I guess so. Mind if I take a quick shower?"

"Not at all, towels are on the shelf behind the door," she replies. By the time I'm out of the shower she is asleep, so I kiss her on the forehead and let myself out.

As I'm driving home, I think back to just an hour or so ago, about the passion and desire and hunger we released on each other. I think about our bodies pressing together, and parting, not from my perspective, but as a spectator.

I'm tempted to turn around and go back, but I can't. I'm anxious to get back to work tomorrow, wondering how we'll look at each other. I also think about the proposals she asked me to complete for her by Friday, something she reminded me of before we kissed, and parted ways for the night.