Employee Sex at Movie Theatre

Story Info
You and Your co-worker sneak away to have sex... again.
750 words
4.28
4.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and your co-worker have been having secret sex at work. You work at a movie theater and every now and then when there aren't a lot of people, You and your co-worker (Kaitlynn) will sneak to the storage room and have some "fun". Mostly it is just sex. You don't know if she wants more or not; it doesn't really matter because Your into her already. Your single and so is she but you aren't looking for anyone else right now. You just enjoying each other in your own little way, without having to worry about what others think about you.

"I didn't ask you to wear that outfit."

She was in the most sexy of lingerie - black satin bra with matching panties and garters, stockings that came up to her thighs, garter belt holding them up, and lace-trimmed high heels. She had hidden all this under her standard work uniform. "What?" she asked with an innocent look on her face.

"You know if we get caught we both get fired."

Kaitlynn shrugged. "So what? The two of us are going to be getting fired anyway soon enough. It might as well happen here and now."

You smile and lean in to kiss her again, but then you notice something odd.

Her hair is down.

It shouldn't be. Normally she ties it back but today she left it loose.

She knows that you go crazy when her hair is down.

You move on to kissing her neck.

When you finally pull away from her, Kaitlynn looks at you curiously. "Why did you stop?" she asks.

You smirk. "Because you forgot your hair tie."

Kaitlynn grins. "Oh yeah, I totally forgot."

You turn her around and push her against the wall.

"You didn't forget anything," you whisper in her ear.

Your hands grab her ass cheeks and yank her against you. Your cock is pressed between her legs and you grind it into her crotch through your pants.

Kaitlynn lets out a quiet moan trying not to make too much noise.

"Do you want me to take off your clothes?" You ask.

Kaitlynn moans louder, pushing herself harder against you.

You kiss her once more before pulling down her pants. She lifts up her hips so that you can remove the rest of her clothes. She has no underwear on underneath just the sexy lingerie.

Once she's naked you push her back against the wall again. Her body is perfect. She's curvy in all the right places. You kneel down in front of her and begin kissing her stomach. She whimpers softly as you touch her.

"I could do this all day," you whisper.

"Mmm, maybe later," she mewls.

You continue to kiss her stomach and thighs. She's moaning louder as you kiss her thighs. You love how soft her skin is. You kiss your way to her pussy and she hisses in pleasure.

You place one hand on her thigh while using the other to spread her lips apart. You lick her clit gently making her gasp.

"Fuck, yes" she whimpers.

You stand up and take off your own pants. You're hard as a rock and you need to be inside her.

Kaitlynn gets on all fours. You walk behind her and position yourself in front of her pussy. You rub your cock on her slit until it begins to slip inside.

"Ah!" she cries as you enter her.

You fuck her slowly at first but quickly pick up speed.

"God, you feel amazing," you whisper.

She moans loudly and pushes herself back onto your cock.

"Faster," she whines.

You pick up the pace and she follows suit. Soon you are fucking her hard and fast. She's moaning loudly and you can tell she's close to cumming.

"Cum inside me," she moans.

You shove your cock deep inside her and she explodes around you. You thrust your hips forward and explode inside her. You both let out a loud moan as you cum together.

After a few minutes, you pull out of her and she wipes her pussy clean of any of your cum. She turns around and kisses you deeply. You moan into her mouth as she sucks on your tongue. She pulls back and licks her finger clean.

"Tastes good." She giggles.

"Yeah, it does."

"Let us get back to work," Kaitlynn says.

You both head back to the movie theater. Just like always, you watch her walk away. You can't wait to see her again.