All Comments on 'Employee Two'

by iWriter4U

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
vanyevanye3 months ago

Decently written, but something about it just didn't work for me.

TxflgatorTxflgator3 months ago

Loved the story.

Very well written.

A family love. Didnt want the story too end.

SybaelSybael3 months ago

Absolutely great story. Keep going.

Red_22bRed_22b3 months ago

Congrats on an epic tale.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto683 months ago

Fantastic story. I really enjoy your writings.

DDRaptorDDRaptor3 months ago

This is superb writing. Even though I did not connect strongly with the eroticism in this story, I hung on every word. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Quite a twister. Thank you, excellent one!

The path to true love often encounters curved balls, sometimes it works out in the long run, sometimes one has the slash marks to prove that all the hype about family unity and love is one stone cold lady dog.

Been there, lived it..

RicubRicub2 months ago

Loved it ,I thought the brother was an asshole at first but all was good in the end .One of the best I've read on here keep up the good work. And thank you.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey2 months ago

That was one hell of a good story! Thank you for sharing! 5 Stars.

desire46desire465 days ago

Your always have the mojo in your stories.

I read this a month ago and again now but it still feels refreshing and real.

Keep hitting us with stories like these thank you dude

desire46desire465 days ago

your stories always this mojo in it.

This is my second time reading it and it still feels refreshing and real. Thank you and please keep hitting us with your the amazing work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriWriter4U@iWriter4U
Twitter/X: No Longer Posting Here Instagram: EroticaWriter4U Threads: EroticaWriter4U eMail: iwriter4u@yahoo.com LushStories content creator - Temporarily Halted I am for hire. Contact me about your true story or fantasy and we'll talk about bringing them to life in the form...