All Comments on 'Empress Makeda of Kush'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Oh look, the exact same plot again. This is getting stupid. You need new material.

SamuelxSamuelxover 6 years agoAuthor
Idiots, you can't even write one story yet you hate a great author !

Idiots, you can't even write one story but you hate a great author ! I am better than all of you put together. And you know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Idiots blah blah blah

Sammy boy you're not a great author, you're not even a hack or shit author, you're not an author at all. You don't produce anything of quality. The entire time you've been submitting garbage you've been told each time that the plot, opening, and overall theme are the same.

You're the consistently lowest rated submitter on Literotica. Your ego can't allow you to absorb any criticism, constructive or otherwise. You're shit, filth, and need to stop.

Produce something worth reading and the comments will change.

Fuckng absolute shit story by a completely shit fucking submitter

DreamerByTheDiamondsDreamerByTheDiamondsover 6 years ago
Wow.

Just. Wow. I can't even think of a proper statement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Numbers Never Lie

Numbers Never Lie. So let's do some quick math.

Out of 2,680 stories, I only counted about 36 stories (give or take 1-2 stories) that had at least a 4.00 rating. That means only 1.34% of your stories are at least a 4.00 rating.

You seem to be of the state of mind, "I'm right, everyone else is wrong", over something that isn't even factual, Sam. They are peoples opinion.

However, while they are just opinions, successful authors are judged on just that. How much of a book you sell, ratings on stories, etc. It is entertainment, so to be successful, you must therefore entertain your readers. The numbers above wholly support the premise that, you are not entertaining the majority of your readers.

Logically, having 1.34% of your stories achieve at least a 4.00 rating can be safely deemed, unsuccessful.

You can whatever values to your stories that you wish, but overall success of a writer is deemed by the entertainment of those reading the writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2102 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...