Emptiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val was gone a few minutes, and was moving much easier when she came back.

"That's better," she said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Coming back to bed then?"

"You really want to go again already?"

"No. Not yet. But I like just feeling you. And I'm sure I could get there pretty soon if you were up for it."

Val laughed and stepped closer, but remained out of reach. "Tempting. I need to go check on the kitties though. Surprised I don't hear any mewling yet as it is. Sebastian's gotta be getting hungry."

"Ooh, good point. Feed Dragon too?"

"Sure thing. And, uh, I could be wrong, but don't you have work today?"

Ash groaned. "Ugh, why'd you remind me?"

"Maybe you don't. I don't really know."

"No, I do. Frick. Maybe I just call in sick."

"Maybe." Val stepped closer and leaned down for a kiss. "I'll still be here later, you know."

"Yeah, but... but..."

"I'll almost certainly want to fool around some by then too."

"Well when you put it that way..." Ash kissed her again. "Wait, fool around, or fuck?"

"Hopefully one then the other."

"Oh, good. I can work with that."

"We kinda skipped a few things. I'd like to go back and hit a few of them."

"All fun things, I hope."

"Exceedingly."

"Excellent."

****

Val wasn't exactly waiting for Ash when he got home, but he'd only just kicked off his shoes when she glided over to greet him.

"Well hello," Ash said with a broad smile just before she pressed right up to him.

"Hello yourself."

Their lips met with the eagerness of a new relationship, and very little of the uncertainty such a sibling kiss might have entailed. The feelings and experiences of the morning had hardly faded for either of them.

"I wanted to just up and leave so many times today," Ash mumbled around Val's kisses.

"Wouldn't hardly have blamed ya."

"Felt almost giddy on the way home."

"Mmm, miss me that bad, huh?"

"Definitely. Is that weird? It's not like we haven't spent lots of time together. Recently or in the past."

"Sure. Maybe you just like me a lot better with no clothes on, though."

"I can't really argue with that."

"I'm gonna make you work for it, you know."

"Hm?"

"You'll have to seduce me out of all these clothes I put on."

"Is that the only reason you got dressed?"

"Basically, yes."

"So I'd have to... kiss you... and touch you... and tease you?"

"Yes, yes, and also yes."

"Slowly get all those unnecessary clothes off?"

"Mmhm!"

"Better get started then."

They moved at a slow, awkward shuffle, guiding each other blindly away from the front door. Their lips hardly separated any more than necessary for speaking, and their hands were all over each other.

They got kind of stuck in a corner in the kitchen. Partly that was so Ash could start working on Val's clothes. He really only got as far as pushing her shirt up over her tits and unhooking her bra.

"Mmm, there they are," Ash said.

"My boobies?"

"Mmhm."

"Whatcha gonna do with them?"

"Hmm... what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to figure out what I like."

"Wouldn't be easier to just tell me?"

"Sure. But it's more fun my way."

"Oh, ok. I see how it is."

Ash gently caressed Val's tits, running his thumbs in small circles around her nipples.

"You know this just means I get to do whatever I want," he whispered.

"Isn't that what you were gonna do anyway?"

"I coulda done whatever you wanted if you'd told me what it was."

"What makes you think this isn't exactly what I want?"

"Playing with your boobies? Or very slowly taking your clothes off?"

"Kinda both. Mmmaaayyybe more the second one."

Ash leaned down and kissed Val's breasts, sucking gently on one of her nipples. "So if I really take my time actually getting you naked..." he mumbled around her tit.

"I might be super into that."

"Noted."

Ash carried on playing with his sister's chest, much to Val's continued delight. She happily ran her hands over him while he sucked and nuzzled her breasts, toying with the idea of trying to slip his shirt off, but not wanting to interrupt.

"Mrow?"

Val glanced over. "Oh, Sebastian. What do you need?"

"Mrow."

Val tapped Ash's head. "Ash, it's-"

"I heard."

"I'ma need you to stop for a sec."

Ash looked up at Val with a pout. "Really?"

"Yes, really. It'll only be a moment."

"But... but... your boobies."

"They'll still be there."

Val tugged her shirt down as she slipped away from Ash and picked up Sebastian, who snuggled eagerly in her arms.

"Or maybe it'll be a few moments," Val said. "He needs some attention."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"He's only doing that 'cause he's jealous."

"Is that what it is?" Val cooed, tickling Sebastian's purring tummy. "Are you jealous? Mommy still loves you, you know."

"Aw for real?" Ash grumbled. "I'm already hard over here."

"My kitty baby needs me." Val gave Ash a soft kiss on the cheek. "These things happen."

Ash followed Val to the living room where she sat on the couch, still cradling Sebastian.

"You're really gonna make me wait?"

"You could play with Dragon for a few minutes, surely."

"You know she only plays when she wants to. And that's rare."

"You could think about me naked."

"Way ahead of you, actually."

"Oh good."

"You're enjoying my misery, aren't you?"

"Perhaps a little," Val grinned at her brother. "I wouldn't be much of a sister if I didn't still torment you from time to time."

"Yeah, well... I can't think of a good retort! I'm gonna go get a drink!"

Ash grumbled to himself the whole way, feeling the discomfort of his erection still trapped in his pants. He'd just feel silly taking them off, unfortunately. Walking around with his dick out while Val cuddled Sebastian just didn't seem all that sexy to him.

Dragon was sitting full in the middle of the counter as Ash grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"You know you're not supposed to be there."

Dragon just looked at him.

"For real. I could, like, shoo you. Or get a spray bottle."

More staring.

"You could at least help me out and cuddle for a while. Make Val jealous."

Stare.

"Or teach your brother not to be so needy. Why's he such a sook anyway? Doesn't he know cats are meant to be more independent? I mean, I thought it was great her getting these cuddles from him." Ash sighed. "But now I want to be the one cuddling her, dammit."

Stare.

"Don't you look at me like that. You'd want to fuck her too, in my place. She's just, like, amazing. None of this bullshit you get with new relationships usually. I already know all her nonsense. Except for how she'll pick Sebastian over me. That's relatively new."

Stare.

"Look, I'ma get you a treat, and you're gonna stop judging me, deal?"

"Mrow."

"Good."

Val cocked her head as Ash walked back in. "Talking to yourself in there?"

"No. Dragon. She was being judgey."

"Oh? What about?"

"Me wanting to fuck you."

"Mmm, incest is frowned upon by some."

"Not by cats."

"Not by me either, turns out."

Ash felt his cock throb. "Well if you want some..."

"In a minute."

"Why do I feel like I'm gonna be hearing 'in a minute' all evening?"

"Just let your imagination go. Think of what you're going to do with me."

"I did that the whole time I was at work."

"Oh. Right."

"You didn't spend all day thinking about me?"

Val grinned. "Might have."

"And you interrupted to snuggle your cat?"

"You're gonna have to get used to that, brother dear. Seb's my baby."

Ash sighed. "I brought this on myself, didn't I?"

"Kinda, yeah." Val chewed her lip thoughtfully. "Wanna take your pants off while you're waiting?"

"Thought about that. Just seems weird in front of Sebastian."

"Hm, true, I guess. Well I'm sure it won't be long. He usually doesn't want to be cuddled like this for more than a few minutes at a time."

"Uh huh." Ash got up again. "I'm gonna make food. Want anything in particular?"

"Whatever you make. Thanks, Ash."

****

"Sebastian's sleeping now," Val said, slipping her arms around Ash from behind.

"Oh is he now?"

"Mmhm."

"You know I'm not really horny anymore."

"I don't think it'll take me long to fix that."

"So sure, are you?"

"Why, are you gonna pout about it?"

Ash squirmed, though he was enjoying Val's hands running over him, and the way her breasts squished against him. "I kinda want to."

Val nipped lightly at Ash's ear. "Hey, I wanted to mess around earlier too. It was already getting good. It can be good again. We're gonna have so many chances, Ash. We're under no time pressure."

"... well you're gonna have to seduce me."

Val chuckled. "That's fair. I can work with that." She kissed her way down his neck. Her hands slid up inside his shirt, over his tummy. "What would you like me to do to you?"

"Turn me on."

"Any way in particular?"

"Not yet."

"Mmk."

Val kept kissing, kept feeling, and started grinding. Ash slowly melted in her grasp, leaning back into her and everything she wanted to do.

"I get that you gotta look after Sebastian," Ash admitted softly.

"Hm?"

"I just got a little annoyed."

"I could tell."

"But I'm happy that you're happy with him."

"Mmm, he definitely helps with some stuff. So do you. Even Dragon, somewhat. S'kinda like a family. Sorta. I need that junk, you know?"

"I know."

"I love you, you know."

"Yeah, I know."

Val lifted Ash's shirt all the way off. He took the opportunity while her arms were in the air to turn around and face her. She grinned at him, then went back to kissing and sucking on him, around his neck and shoulder, and down around his chest a little.

"It's probably good for me," Ash said. "That everything with us isn't all lust and puppy-love."

"Some of that too," Val mumbled between kisses.

"Some, yeah. And it's great. But I like that there's some stuff that's not that. Like you being all mom-y and stuff. I probably need to find a little more stuff like that still."

"You got work."

"Ha, right."

"Well you got Dragon."

"When she deigns to be in the same room."

"That's cats for ya."

"I know. And I love her. When she's not being an asshole. Even then, actually."

"S'good."

"I'm not used to any kind of even vaguely 'dad' role, you know. It's not something I wanted."

"Well lucky you, you can half-ass it."

"Sure." Ash ran his fingers through Val's hair. "This all makes sense, yeah? What we're doing?"

"Aw jeez. You're gonna make me regret not getting you off earlier, aren't you? Getting all deep on me now."

"We're not just being horny idiots?"

"No, Ash. No we're not." Val kissed Ash, sucking on his bottom lip for a moment. "Maybe we're partly horny idiots."

"We definitely are."

"Maybe definitely."

Ash pushed Val's shirt up. Her bra was still missing in action, leaving her breasts bared to him. She arched her back and pushed her chest out to him.

"Being horny idiots is good sometimes," Ash said.

"It works for me."

"I seriously love you, though. And... and I really think this is what I want. All of it."

"Mmm, me too."

Val slipped from Ash's arms down to her knees. She looked up at him with big, horny eyes as she undid his pants.

"Whatcha doin'?" Ash asked, eyebrow quirked.

"You told me to seduce you."

"This is seducing?"

"Is it working?"

"... yes."

"Then yes."

Val lavished attention on Ash's cock as soon as she got it out, and only slowly finished tugging his pants and underwear down. She kissed, licked, and nibbled at him, remembering to frequently gaze up at him while she played.

"God you look so hot doing that," Ash groaned.

"Sure hope so."

"That way you look at me..."

"You like that?"

Val maintained serious eye contact as she sucked Ash between her lips and into her mouth. She gagged a little when she took him too deep too fast, but otherwise kept her big, falsely innocent eyes on him with impressive consistency.

"You just make me wanna cum all over you face, you know that?"

"Hmm?" Val hummed questioningly around his cock.

"Just cover you with cum." Ash stroked her hair back. "Mess your whole face."

"Mmhm!"

"Or maybe let you swallow it. I don't know."

"Mmm."

"You'd like it either way, wouldn't you?"

"Mmhm."

Val bobbed her head back and forth more aggressively, losing eye contact as she moved faster and harder. Her clit was throbbing, demanding she either pay attention to it, or at least get some of that cum load her brother was threatening her with.

Ash's groans and the way he touched her hair were driving her crazy. She wanted to suck him off so good. Get him to cum all over her, or in her, or wherever he wanted, really.

"Hey!" Val squealed and fought as Ash pulled her up, off her knees, away from his cock. "What the hell?"

Ash kissed her fiercely. When he pulled back, she saw the insane lust in his eyes. The same as would be mirrored in hers, she was sure.

"I want to taste you," Ash said.

"It was my turn!"

"I want taste you right now."

Val squirmed. Her pussy flooded at the tone in Ash's voice, and her struggles to get back to his cock slowly weakened.

"You wanna eat me out?"

"So badly."

"It couldn't wait?"

"I wanted to do it while I'm this horny."

"You'd get horny again pretty fast."

"Not like this. Not tortured all day with thoughts of you kinda horny."

"Oh."

Ash's hand slipped down to her hip, then in front to cup her mound over her jeans. "Can I? Please?"

Val nodded, fearing she might fall if he let her go entirely. "You always can," she said hoarsely. "I mean, if you're not interrupting."

Ash smirked crookedly. "Sorry. I'll make it up to you."

There was a promise in his eyes that just absolutely made Val melt.

"I believe you."

"Your room or mine?"

"Whichever's closer."

"Good call."

They left a trail of their remaining clothes on the floor behind them and took a far longer time getting anywhere than they ever had. They were handsy as all hell and grinding on each other like crazy.

Val was on fire when she finally fell back on Ash's bed. She was glad it was his, for some reason. Maybe the faint smell of him on the sheets. It made her head swim.

"Are you-" Val started.

She didn't get anywhere with her question. Ash didn't waste more than a second or two admiring her before pushing her legs open and diving between them.

Val was absolutely soaked. Ash got the scent of her just before sticking out his tongue and going right for her. Between it and the sexy taste of her, he was immediately hooked.

"Ooh, not much for subtlety, huh?" Val said, trying to joke.

She couldn't think of much else to say, though. His tongue was such sweet pleasure on her swollen and flooded pussy. Even if she could have, it really wouldn't make sense to tease someone lapping so frantically and enthusiastically at her. That sort of thing shouldn't be discouraged.

"That's nice," Val breathed, relaxing into her brother's fierce oral ministrations.

He just kept licking.

"You could slow down a little if you wanted."

Ash ignored her.

"Or don't."

Lick lick lick.

"Mmm, maybe just a little on my clit. Just a little though."

There was a hitch in Ash's rhythm. He carefully flicked his tongue over Val's clit in between continued aggressive licks of her sloppy wet slit.

"That's nice. Just a few like that," Val purred.

Lick lick lick.

"So goooddd."

Val scratched Ash's head like a pet.

"You'll probably make me cum like this."

Lick lick lick.

"Don't go any faster."

Lick lick lick?

"Just like that. Tad more on my clit. Little higher actually. There. Perfect."

Lick lick lick.

"Mmm, yeah, Ash. Fuck yeah. Right there. More. More more more. Not harder though. Just more. Mmm, that's good."

Val guided Ash a little further, the abruptly couldn't any longer as she came all over his tongue. His amazing tongue.

She moaned and arched and wriggled, both trying to dislodge him, and let him keep going. She couldn't quite decide which. She rode the pleasure without ever quite trying to jump off. It filled her electrically, nearly painful when he kept going at her clit, but even that small pain was so damn good.

Ash lifted his face grinning from ear to ear when Val finally pushed him away for real.

"That make up for taking your turn?" he asked a tad smugly.

Val looked at him through heavily lidded eyes. "You've got pussy all over your face."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Mmm, I accept your apology."

"Oh good."

"Next time you're damn well gonna let me do my thing."

"I'd better with you looking so threatening."

Val, in fact, looked about as relaxed and pacified as was possible. She rolled her hips, laying one leg on the other and hiding her pussy away. She stretched her arms and upper body, then relaxed again and watched Ash through one opened eye.

"I'll admit it," she said quietly. "Once you started, I was gonna need to cum."

"Ah. So that's what does it for you."

"Honestly? More than fucking, usually. 'Specially if you're gonna eat me like that. Like you're starving. Or dehydrating. Or whatever makes the analogy work better."

"Duly noted."

"Downside for you is now I just don't feel like I wanna suck you off properly."

"That's ok."

"Is it?"

"Well..." Ash crawled up Val's body, laying a few sporadic kisses as he went. He reached down and pulled her legs open again. "You feel like... something else?"

"You wanna get in my pussy again?"

"That ok?"

"Very. Go slow to start. I'll get worked up again in a bit."

"I didn't really wear you out that badly did I?"

"Dude, you made me cum hard just now. Like, super hard. I don't cum hard easily."

"Again, duly noted."

"Don't smirk at me like that. You won't do so well next time, then you're gonna be all disappointed."

"We'll see." Ash rubbed his cock against Val's thigh, gradually adjusting until it was running straight up and down her slit. "You ready?"

Val nodded. "Slow," she reminded him.

"Mmhm."

Ash guided himself in. Val was still soaked, albeit not quite as overtly horny as before. She took him easily, sighing contentedly at the feeling of being filled by her brother. It was nice, even after just cumming so hard.

Ash was really quite gentle with her. They both just enjoyed being together, being joined, and the slow back and forth, in and out motion.

"You'll have to go a little faster than that," Val murmured.

"I don't think you know how turned on I am. It's actually kinda good to have to go slow, or I'd just cum inside you."

"You're going to anyway, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but I wanna enjoy this for a while."

"A while?" Val shook her head. "How 'bout you just cum?"

"S'that what you want?"

"Honestly, I think it'd be pretty great. All relaxed, your cum in me. Maybe you still in me. Cuddling like this morning except we don't have to go anywhere."

"Alright. You sold me."

Ash sped up a little while still savouring every moment. He could basically cum at any time. He'd felt it the very instant he'd slipped inside Val's pussy. He was in that space between desperately wanting to cum, and wanting very badly not to for a while.

But she was right. Just cumming and getting to enjoy the cuddles after did sound nice.

Ash let himself go, let his small amount of control slip, and felt his orgasm break free.

"Ooh, there it is," Val cooed.

Ash grunted and felt his body pulse, huge pleasurable shocks hitting him in a slow, brief rhythm. So much cum from his day of fantasizing about his sister was now free to be unleashed, and her soaked pussy was made even more a sloppy, sexy mess.

"So much cum," Val murmured. "More than this morning? Or does it just feel that way?"

Ash grunted. "Really couldn't say."

"Mmm, guess not." Val sighed and held Ash tighter as he finished up inside her. "Stay on top for a bit?"