Empty Balls Are Happy Balls Pt. 03

Story Info
My wife and I make new friends on a trip to Disney.
2.7k words
4.33
26.6k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third installment of a recent vacation my wife and I took to Disney World. Like I have previously stated, we sometimes enjoy inviting others into our bed to share in some fun and excitement. Like most people, when you're away from home and your daily routine, you tend to let your hair down so to speak.

It was our last day at Disney World. We had gone to Epcot earlier in the day and now we were at Disney Springs to do a little shopping and to relax. My wife Kim and I had an early dinner and then we went to Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar, which has an Indiana Jones theme. Kim and I sat at a table that faced the bar. We ordered a couple of drinks and sat back and relaxed. We were having a nice conversation when Kim happened to catch a guy at the bar looking her way. He was maybe 40 years old, my height with a little gray at his temples. Like us, he seemed to be in pretty good shape.

This guy was chatting with another male about the same age. Kim noticed him looking her way a couple more times. We continued our conversation and they continued theirs. About 15 minutes later the two men shook hands and the other man left. We noticed that "Mr. Eyes" stayed to finish his drink. I called our waitress over, pointed to the guy at the bar and instructed her to get him another drink and put it on our tab. She told the bartender and the guy got a fresh drink and she pointed to us.

The guy walked over to us with his drink in hand. He introduced himself as Ben and thanked us for his refill. We introduced ourselves and I said that we noticed him looking at Kim and we wanted to buy him a drink. Ben looked at me and apologized but said that I was a lucky guy to have such a beautiful wife. I thanked him and asked him to join us. Kim suggested we get a table outside since it overlooks the water.

We found a quiet table outside and we sat down. Ben told us that he was from Chicago and was attending a convention at the Dolphin hotel. He sells janitorial supplies to corporations, hotel chains, restaurants and the like. He just made a deal with the guy that just left who is a buyer for TGI Friday's.

Ben kept looking at Kim and you could see by the way his eyes traveled, that he was checking her out. I know she found him attractive and I must admit, he was a good looking guy. I was just waiting for Kim to find the right time to make her move.

It was a little breezy outside near the water and I noticed Kim's nipples were making an appearance, It was obvious that Ben noticed too. Ben had a few drinks in him, and I guess he got a little bold. "Chilly?" he asked Kim, as he looked at her tits. "My hotel is just down the road and there is a bar in the lobby."

Kim replied. "We can all go back to your place after another drink." And she called the waitress over. She stared directly into Ben's eyes and gave the waitress our order. " Another Hovido Mojito for my husband, another Hail Mary for our friend, and an Anything Goes for me" She emphasized Anything Goes. I think Ben got the message.

We finished our round of drinks and I settled our tab. The Dolphin Hotel is only a few blocks from Disney Springs, so we walked. Kim was between Ben and I and she was being a little flirty. The alcohol definitely helped.

When we arrived at Ben's room, Kim sat on his king size bed and I sat in the chair by the window. Ben offered us a beer from his mini fridge but we declined. Kim stood up and touching her tits said, "I'm still chilly. I need you to warm these up." Then she took off her shirt and bra releasing her gorgeous tits. Her nipples were still hard. Ben looked over at me and I silently gave him the go ahead.

Ben reached out with both hands and took hold of Kim's breasts. "Ooh, your hands are cold! Warm me with your mouth." Ben immediately lowered his head and took one of her taught nipples into his mouth, sucked on it, and then did the same to the other. Kim held his head to her breast and then guided him back to the first one. When her tits were sufficiently warmed, Kim started to tongue kiss Ben and lowered her hand to feel his dick through his pants. It was plain to see that he was already hard. I was too. And by the size of the bulge he was sporting, He wasn't challenged in the size department.

Kim broke her kiss and called me over to undress her the rest of the way. She kicked off her shoes and looked directly at Ben as I undid her jeans and lowered them to the floor. She kicked them off and I removed her thong. She was fully naked in front of Ben and his jaw was slack. She told him to remove his shirt and shoes, and he quickly complied. He started to unbuckle his belt when she told him to stop. "That's my job." She stated to him.

Kim stepped toward Ben and undid his belt and slacks. She knelt before him as she lowered his slacks and underwear at the same time. Ben's cock sprang free and Kim was eye level with his bobbing dick. Ben had to be 8 inches in length and his cock was thick. His shaft was riddled with veins and I knew Kim was in for a fun night. I am just shy of Ben's length and thickness, but I am comfortable with what God gave me and I know that I satisfy my wife, so I'm not concerned or jealous.

Kim kissed Ben's cock then licked all over the head. With one hand cupping his hefty balls, she took him into her mouth. Ben tilted his head back as she sucked and licked him. Kim is a fantastic cock sucker and enjoys doing it. She took Ben deeper and deeper into her throat as her jaw relaxed around his girth. Finally, she had Ben all the way down her throat, her nose nuzzled up against his flat stomach. She massaged his balls the entire time she blew him, loosening the cum that was trapped inside. Kim backed her mouth off his cock and replaced it with her other hand. She pulled at his cock while sucking him off. Her head was bobbing and Ben's orgasm was building. A moment later her grabbed her head and held her still as he unloaded into her mouth. Kim swallowed heavily several times in order to keep up with the huge flow of cum he was providing her. She pulled at his cock a few more time to get every drop. She licked the head of his cock clean and kissed it again.

Kim laid on the bed and told Ben to eat her pussy. He crawled up to her and spread her pussy and dove in. Kim then told me to get undressed. My cock was aching and there was a drop of precum oozing from the slit. I crawled up next to Kim's head and she turned towards me and took my cock into her warm mouth. She sucked on my hardness while Ben ate her pussy. I was so excited, and I knew that I wasn't going to last long. My wife just swallowed a huge load of cum and now she was about to get another one from me. Kim was really enjoying Ben and as I watched him pleasuring her, I exploded into my wife's mouth. She swallowed all I gave her and then I kissed her, tasting myself and possibly Ben on her lips and tongue.

Kim was now writhing on the bed, her orgasm was close. Ben's fingers were inside of her and he was finger fucking her while sucking on her clit. Kim let out a shriek as her orgasm washed over her. Ben still had two fingers inside of her and they were a blur since he was fingering her so fast. Kim then let out another yell as she squirted! It wasn't a lot of fluid, but this was the first time that I know of that she actually sprayed during an orgasm. Ben's fingers and hand were soaked with Kim's juices and he put the two fingers her fucked her with into her mouth to clean them off.

Kim was still breathing heavy and her eyes were closed as she came down from her orgasm. Ben got onto his knees and damn! He was still rock hard! Her took Kim by the backs of her knees and pushed her legs onto her chest. Her soaking wet pussy was open and totally accessible. Ben easily pushed his thick cock all the way into Kim with a single stroke. Kim's eyes suddenly opened wide and she muttered, "Oh my!" Ben was now fucking my wife at a steady pace, pulling almost all the way out of her pussy and slamming it back in until his heavy balls slapped against her ass. It didn't take long for Kim to have another orgasm and Ben fucked her through it. I watched my wife being pleasured and I stroked my own cock back to hardness.

Beads of sweat were forming on Ben's brow. He abruptly pulled his cock from Kim's swollen pussy and let go of her legs. They were both panting and Ben told her to get on all fours. Kim complied and Ben grabbed Kim by the ass and pushed his shiny slick cock back into her pussy. Kim queefed with the first few strokes and we all laughed. I knelt in front of Kim's face and aimed my cock at her mouth. She parted her lips and took me in. She didn't have to do muck work to suck me off, since Ben was plowing her pussy so hard it pushed her throat onto my dick.

Ben's fingers continued to hold on tight to Kim's ass and he had her spread open. He started to slow his pace a little and asked, "Where do you want me to cum?"

Without hesitation, Kim spat out my cock and strongly stated, "In my pussy dammit! Give me your cum. Give it to me!" Ben looked at me and I nodded in agreement. A moment later, Ben let out this guttural groan and emptied his balls deep into my wife's pussy. He stopped thrusting and jerked his cock with his hand to get the last drops of semen trapped in his dick. Then he withdrew from Kim's pussy and marveled at his accomplishment. Kim's cunt was splayed open, Ben's cum leaking out of her and dripping on his bed. I couldn't believe how much cum was oozing out of Kim. I thought that I came a lot, but Ben flooded her insides!

Kim flopped onto her back. She lowered her hand to her swollen and aching pussy and she felt Ben's cum continue to dribble out of her. She pressed down on her abdomen just above her pussy and she bore down. Kim pushed three huge gobs of Ben's cum out of her cunt. Then she motioned for him to come closer. Kim took Ben's now softened dick into her mouth and cleaned him off.

Kim looked at me and said, "Now it's your turn. Lay down." Kim got on top of me and lowered her freshly fucked pussy onto my cock. She was lubed with Ben's cum and she slid down on me easily. Kim bounced on my dick and I reached up and fondled her tits. Ben was sitting in the chair and was stroking his limp dick as he watched us.

A few minutes later, Ben climbed onto the bed and stood over my head. I looked up and saw Ben's balls dangling a few feet above me and he was feeding his dick to my wife. Kim eagerly took him into her mouth and stroked his cock while still bouncing on mine. Her skills quickly brought Ben back to hardness. When he was fully hard, he withdrew his cock from Kim's lips and kissed her. He asked her something and she nodded and said, "Of course, but go easy at first.'

Ben got behind us and Kim pulled herself off my dick. She lowered her chest onto mine and raised her ass. Ben slid his cock back into Kim's slick pussy and gave her a few strokes. When he was sufficiently lubed with their combined juices, he pulled out. Kim sat back down on my dick and Ben spread her ass open. He aimed his dick at her asshole and slowly pushed. Kim relaxed her sphincter and let Ben inside. "Now go slow." Kim said. Ben eased his way past her ass ring and stood still as Kim adjusted herself to accept him into her. "Ok," she said. And Ben eased his way deeper. I could feel Ben's hard cock pushing it's way into my wife's ass. Only the thin membrane between her vagina and rectum separated us. Ben's balls were now resting on mine as he was fully embedded in Kim's bowels.

Kim remained still as Ben and I fucked her holes. Our balls rubbing against one another. We got into a rhythm and the sensations were amazing. Our cocks rubbed together even though they never actually touched, our balls meshed together and the sensations of the respective orifices we were in were becoming too much. I came first, unloading my balls into Kim's pussy. Then she had her orgasm. She and I were lovingly kissing when Ben finally came deep in her ass.

Ben pulled out first. His cum dribbling out of Kim's wide open ass and onto my balls. Kim then climbed off of me and cleaned me with her mouth. Ben had already cleaned himself with a towel. Kim's pussy and ass were dribbling cum and Ben gently wiped her off.

When Kim got up, her legs were a little wobbly and I helped her get dressed. Ben ordered us an Uber to take us back to our hotel. I quickly put on my clothes and got ready to leave. Ben told me that I was a very lucky and generous guy and thanked me for allowing him to enjoy my wife. We shook hands. Ben then went up to Kim and gave her a long and passionate kiss. He looked into her eyes and told her that she was a wonderful woman and he would never forget this night. She smiled at Ben and kissed him again. She whispered in his ear, "Thanks for the great fuck." Ben was still naked and Kim looked at me and patted his now loose and hanging scrotum. "Empty balls are happy balls."

When we arrived back at our hotel, Kim was having a hard time walking since she was so sore from Ben's vigorous pounding. I drew her a hot bath so she could soak her abused pussy and ass. I undressed her. When I peeled off her sticky cum soaked thong, I saw slight bruises where Ben's fingers grabbed and held onto her ass while he was fucking her. This was our last night at Disney and we had a late morning flight back home.

Kim was still sore the next morning and we boarded The Disney Magical Express to the airport. We made our way through security when we got there and then waited for our flight at the gate. When we boarded the plane, we were met by Cheryl, our friend from our flight to Orlando and our first night at Disney. She had a big smile when she saw us and welcomed us aboard. When she noticed Kim walking stiffly, she asked, "Sore??" When Kim nodded yes with a smile on her face, Cheryl Said, "Well you two must come to my place for dinner and tell me all about it. You have my number." Then she helped us to our seats. I love the friendly skies!