Empty Balls Are Happy Balls Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife and I make new friends on a trip to Disney.
2.6k words
4.35
27.7k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Disney vacation my wife Kim and I were currently on. We sometimes invite others into our bed to enjoy new experiences.

We were on our third day at Disney World and we were having a good time on the rides and watching the parades and fireworks. Today we were back at The Magic Kingdom and were headed to The Jungle Cruise. Thank goodness for having a fastpass and not having to wait on the standby line. We quickly made our way through the line and onto the boat. We were seated directly in front of the boats skipper. Her name was Shelby. She was probably a college student, about 22 or 23, with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Her Khaki uniform hid most of her body, and left us to our imagination.

Shelby pulled away from the dock and started her "act". Her timing of the deadpan jokes was spot on and she was funny. Both Kim and I were attracted to her. Shelby looked directly at us a few times during our 10 minute journey and saw us laughing at her corny jokes. At the end of our journey, we disembarked and so did Shelby. We overheard her talking to another cast member that she was going on her break.

Kim and I approached Shelby and started a conversation. We introduced ourselves, and as we walked, we thanked her for our cruise, and we chatted about her job. She said that she appreciated us laughing at her jokes because she mostly gets groans from the tired script. Kim asked her what time her shift ended. Shelby was friendly and said her day was done at park closing, which was at 9, when the fireworks ended. Kim boldly said that we make our own fireworks and if she wanted to meet up at our hotel later, we could all light some fuses and see what happens. Shelby seemed surprised at what Kim said and I'm sure no one has ever come on to her while she was working. Kim pulled out some paper and a pen from her purse and started to write. She told Shelby that she knew that she couldn't answer or comment while she was working and we didn't want to get her in any trouble. Kim said this is our hotel, room number and her cell number. Think about it and call us with whatever you decide. We would really enjoy making a magical night with you. Shelby took the paper with a smile and we parted ways.

Kim and I spent the rest of our day enjoying the rides and shopping. We left the park after dining at The Crystal Palace. We didn't stay for the fireworks. We just wanted to get back to our room and shower.

Kim showered first and then I took my turn. While I started to lather up, I heard Kim's phone ring. A few seconds later, Kim came into the bathroom to tell me that Shelby just called. She just left work and was on her way to our hotel. She should be here in a few minutes and is getting on the Monorail. I was a little surprised, I didn't think we would be hearing from Shelby.

About 10 minutes later, there was a knock at our room door. Kim answered and invited Shelby in. I was still in my towel and Kim had her robe on. Shelby looked much different out of her khaki costume. She was wearing a pair of faded, ripped jeans and a tight white top that showed off her dangling belly button ring. Her abdomen was narrow and flat, and her ass was amazing. Shelby and Kim started a conversation. I have no idea what it was about becauseI was staring at this beauty. My cock was getting hard under my towel and the lump was becoming visible.

Kim looked over her shoulder at me and noticed the predicament I was in. Shelby noticed too. Kim looked back at Shelby and the girls started to giggle. "Well, there's no question Joe finds you attractive." Kim said to Shelby. Then Kim started to move towards me.

Kim started to kiss me passionately, while reaching into my towel to squeeze my hardening cock. Kim motioned for Shelby to come closer. Kim let go of my cock and undid the towel letting it drop to the floor. She placed Shelby's hand on my rock hard cock. Shelby looked down as her hand slowly pulled at my shaft. Kim physically moved Shelby into the position that Kim formerly had and tilted Shelby's head up towards mine. We started to kiss. Kim disrobed and then began touching Shelby through her clothes.

Kim pulled Shelby close to her and began to pull Shelby's top over her head. Kim then undid Shelby's bra releasing her breasts. They were the size of grapefruits, young and firm, and her tiny nipples pointing straight out. I got behind Shelby, moved her blonde hair aside and started to kiss and nibble the nape of her neck. I placed my hands on her breasts and lightly squeezed and caressed them. Kim was lowering Shelby's jeans after pulling off her shoes. My cock was resting against Shelby's firm ass, the flimsy fabric of her thong preventing any direct skin to skin contact.

Kim told me to lay back on the bed. Then she told Shelby to sit on my face. We both did as we were told, and I began to pull at Shelby's damp thong with my lips and teeth. I took in her scent. It was light and clean. Kim kissed Shelby and then crawled between my legs. Kim took me into her warm mouth and then her throat. When she started to tongue my balls, I pulled Shelby's thong aside and pushed my tongue into her wet pussy.

I licked, lapped and sucked on Shelby's shaven pussy. I placed both of my hands onto her ass and pulled her closer. Kim was sucking the swollen head of my dick and had a finger in my ass. A few minutes later, Kim said "Switch."

The girls laughed and gave each other a kiss as they swapped places. Kim pressed her sweet pussy to my lips and I immediately began licking at her labia. Shelby took me into her mouth and started to twirl her tongue around the head of my cock. I reached up to play with Kim's breasts and to pull at her hardening nipples. My tongue dipped inside of her pussy to taste her juices. Shelby may have been young, but she knew how to suck a cock. Shelby had her hand under my balls, pushing them up as she held onto the base of my shaft. As she took me into her mouth, her tongue would dart out and lick my taught balls. This was driving me crazy and I was getting close to orgasm.

Kim was close to her orgasm as well. I sucked on her clit, and a moment or two later, she pressed her pussy onto my face and came. Her juices freely flowed from her pussy into my mouth, and I swallowed all she gave me. I licked and sucked Kim through her orgasm, and when she caught her breath, she rolled off of me. Shelby was sucking on the head of my cock and Kim was watching the young beauty drive me into a frenzy. Shelby let go of my balls and jerked my cock while she sucked. She knew I was on the verge of cumming. Kim saw I was close and urged Kim to "work that dick." A few second later, I exploded into Shelby's mouth. She continued to pull at my dick as I came. Kim watched as Shelby swallowed my load. "That's a gooood girl." Kim said to Shelby.

Shelby let my softening cock fall from her talented mouth. Kim took it into her hand and pulled hard on the shaft, squeezing it up towards the head. A large drop of cum formed at the opening and Kim licked it off. "Never leave any cum behind." Warned Kim. "Empty balls are happy balls." Then she playfully patted my scrotum.

Kim had Shelby lay back and Kim got between her legs. Kim slipped a finger inside of Shelby's glistening pussy and then another, before lowering her lips to taste her. Kim fingered and licked Shelby's pussy slowly and softly. I sat back and watched Kim pleasure our new friend. Shelby's eyes began to close as Kim lovingly attended to her pussy. I took one of Shelby's nipples into my mouth and sucked on it. Shelby's breathing was quickening. I slid my hand down to her pussy and spread her lips, giving Kim easy access to Shelby's clit. Kim lapped at Shelby's clit and her fingers were buried deep inside our young lover. Shelby grabbed at the sheets as her orgasm took over. Kim withdrew her fingers when Shelby's pussy stopped pulsating, offering them to me. I sucked her fingers clean of the sweet juices. Then Kim kissed Shelby, allowing her to taste herself from Kim's lips and tongue.

I sat back against a couple of pillows and was between the girls. They rested their heads on my stomach. My eyes were closed and I stroked and played with their hair. After several minutes, I felt one hand caressing my cock and another massaging my balls. Both girls picked up their heads to kiss me. Shelby then lowered her mouth to my semi hard dick and Kim took my nipple into her mouth. My cock was getting hard and Kim joined Shelby. Each one took me into her mouth and brought me to full hardness.

Kim got onto her back and slid to the edge of the bed. I got off and stood in front of her. I raised her legs and put her feet on my shoulders. I aimed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and got the head wet with her juices. I pushed inside of her and she let out a soft moan. "I needed this all day." she confessed. I made love to my wife and I motioned to Shelby to join in. Shelby began kissing Kim. I watched as their tongues intertwined and Kim lost herself in the attention she was getting. Shelby moved from Kim's lips and onto her tits. Shelby licked and sucked while I fucked my wife with long deep strokes. Kim's breathing and moans were giving me clues. She was going to come very soon. I fucked her a little faster and a little harder. Kim pulled Shelby's lips into hers and kissed her hard and deep as her orgasm washed over her. She was ravenous in her kisses with Shelby and moaned into her mouth. Kim soaked my cock and balls with the juices that flowed from her.

I pulled my turgid cock from Kim's pussy. Her labia were swollen, and her pussy was agape. It was still twitching from her orgasm. Shelby spoke up. "Gimme some of that dick." Shelby laid back the same way as Kim and she raised her legs and rested them on my shoulders. My cock was still slick with Kim's juices. The head was purple and engorged. I pushed my way inside of Shelby's tight pussy. I went in slowly until I was balls deep inside her. Kim was leaning on her arm and watched me enter this young pussy. "Tight?" she asked. I nodded in the affirmative. "Go slow at first." Kim instructed.

I did as I was told and went slow. Some deep strokes and some shallow ones. I knew I wouldn't last very long inside of a pussy gripping my dick this tightly. As Shelby's natural lubrication increased, so did my pace. We watched Shelby's tits bounce with each hard thrust. Kim reached over and massaged Shelby's clit with her fingers. The fucking and rubbing brought Shelby over the edge and she had her second orgasm. She made this cute whimper during her orgasm. As soon as she was done, I pulled out of her.

I helped her flip over onto her hands and knees. I pushed her head down onto the mattress which raised her ass. I spread her legs a little wider and pushed my angry cock back into her pussy, fucking her hard. I was able to go deeper in her pussy in this position. Kim kneeled next to Shelby and spread her ass cheeks apart with her hands. Kim surprised me and spat on Shelby's little asshole. She worked the spit in and around her sphincter and then spat again. Kim motioned for me to add my spit with hers and I gave a decent amount. Kim slipped her index finger into Shelby's ass and fucked her with it. She dribbled more spit onto her fingers and then her middle finger joined into her ass play.

Shelby asked that I don't cum inside of her because she wasn't on the pill. Kim told her not to worry, because I had a vasectomy last year and she couldn't get pregnant. She told her to get ready to be filled with warm cum. I could feel Kim's fingers sliding around inside of Shelby's asshole and that put me over the edge. I pushed my cock in as deep as it would go, and I grunted as I exploded inside Shelby's pussy. When my cock finished spasming, Shelby said, "If you're still hard, do me in the ass!" With a smirk, Kim removed her fingers from Shelby's ass and I replaced them with my cum slick cock. I fucked Shelby's ass and soon she had another orgasm. There was no way I was going to cum again so quickly, and my softening cock plopped from her ass. Shelby turned over and squeezed my cock pulling out a tiny drop of cum. She licked it off and patted my balls saying, "Never leave any cum behind and empty balls are happy balls." We all laughed.

Shelby laid back and spread her legs wide. She slid two fingers inside of her cum filled pussy. She pulled them out and looked at the cum that coated them. Then she rubbed the cream onto her pussy. "This is the first time that I have ever had a guy come inside my pussy without a condom. I love how it feels." She went and put her thong back on and tightly closed her legs.

"You know that's going to leak out of you before you get home. That thong won't do a thing to keep it inside of you." Kim said.

"I know." Shelby answered. "I want to feel it ooze out of me and run down my leg. It's something I've always wanted to experience."

It was late and the three of us were tired. Shelby dressed and we kissed goodbye. Kim and I each showered again, then sat back and put a movie on the television while we relaxed. About an hour later Kim's phone went off several times. When she looked at it, there were photos from Shelby. A couple of pics of a large wet spot in the crotch of her jeans, one of her cum soaked thong and two more of cum that dribbled halfway down the inside of her right leg. There was also a video of Shelby sliding two fingers inside of her cum filled pussy, each time licking her fingers clean. Kim replied, "You're a quick learner. Never leave any cum behind." We saved the pics and video.