Empty House

Story Info
Home from the sea.
1.8k words
3.61
41.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and I have been married going on twelve years. I met her when I was on leave from boot camp. We just seemed to hit it right off, love at first sight, I guess. Her dad "The" Ralph Walton almost lost it when she brought me to their house. I was from the wrong side of the tracks and a fucking sailor to boot, it was too much for him. Emily and I stayed in touch till my next leave, then we ran off and got married.

She has been loving and supportive throughout my 12-year Navy career, providing me with three beautiful children. I spent a lot of time at sea, and Emily kept the home fires burning. Sue 4, Jeff 6 and Alex 8 kept me supplied with drawing and school papers, Fantastic kids that I loved dearly. Emily made sure they included me in their prayers at night. Emily wrote to me faithfully for almost 12 years now, suddenly the last two months of this cruise all mail stopped. Nothing from her or the kids.

When the ship tied up, I didn't see her on the pier. I was almost in a panic. I managed to get someone to drop me off at my house. I rushed up to the front door, it was locked, I dug out the spare key and entered. The house was deadly, still most of the furniture was gone. When I entered the kitchen, I saw a letter taped to the refrigerator.

"Dear Alex

I have met someone else and as you can see, I have left you. I have custody of the children.

Please don't bother looking for me or trying to contact me. You may keep the house and the car. I think I have made things as clear as I care to.

Goodbye, Alex "

I was shocked stunned, I called her mother.

"Mom what's happening?"

"I'm sorry Alex, I can't talk about it" and hung up on me.

I called my Mom.

"Oh, Alex I'm so sorry, Emily is here in town living with John Richardson, she is living on that huge estate and never comes out, I'm not allowed to visit the children."

"The son of a bitch can have her if that's what she wants, but he can't have my children."

So much for he can have her, I missed her terribly, but my pragmatic mind told me there was nothing I could do about her, she was a grown woman and had made her decisions.

How did all this come about? I sensed her father's hand in all this. I was at a loss as to what to do, I went to the base legal office seeking help. The young JAG officer(military lawyer) gave me the number of a lawyer out in town. I called and made an appointment, worried about what the cost might be.

When I entered his office, I could tell my his memorabilia that he was retired Navy. I noticed he had attained the rank of Admiral in the Jag corps. He pointed at a chair, "sit son"

"Yes Sir" I sat facing him.

"Just call me Rodger if you would."

"No sir, just wouldn't feel comfortable doing that, Admiral"

Letting it slide, "Ok young man, tell me your story."

I relayed the facts as I knew them, as soon as I mentioned John Richardson I got an audible response from the Admiral.

"You Know him?" I asked.

"I'm afraid so, I feel sorry for your wife."

He proceeded to tell me what an arrogant, egotistical ass he was. With a reputation of womanizing an abusing women. Then we talked general strategy, going back to my hometown and state and fighting for custody and a divorce would be fool hardy. Emily's dad exerted a hell of a lot of influence in the community, as well as being related one way or another with over half the Judges in the state. What we needed to do was get them back to Virginia.

"Admiral, how am I going to pay for all this?"

"Well son you certainly cannot afford me, but I am doing this at no cost, I've seen too many young sailors getting this type of treatment in the past."

"I don't know what to say, Admiral."

"Then don't say anything. I have a plan for getting them back in state. Richardson has a real weakness for high stakes poker matches. I intend to have him invited to one."

"How is that going to get Emily and the kids here?"

"Because if I know John, he will never let her get to far from him, and I'm sure she will have a minder."

We left it at that, and I went home to wait with one last warning from the Admiral

"We will eventually have to stand in front of a judge, I want you as pure as the new driven snow, no threats, no violence and no outbursts of anger."

I went home and sat in my rented chair drinking a beer, listening to the quiet. I had no idea how loud quiet could be. Normally, about this time I would be rough housing with Alex Jr. and Emily and the other two banditos would come rushing in and pile on. The screams of laughter would echo off the walls. A tear fell from my eye.

I hit the sack early, I was going in to tell my command I would not be shipping over and that I needed to start my terminal leave. As I drifted off the sleep, there was Emily, she was licking the head of my cock teasing me with her tongue, suddenly taking the whole thing in her mouth I gasped and moaned how much I loved her, I didn't take me long I exploded in her mouth, my welcome home blowjob was one of the few times she let me cum in her mouth. Then I woke up, what a mess.

I started terminal leave and quickly found a job doing industrial equipment repair, very enjoyable. It was a waiting game now. I managed to fill the house with furnishings again. I added bunk beds for the boys and a canopy bed for my princess. Work and painting the interior of the house kept me busy, The Admiral called.

"Alex they are on their way should be here Saturday morning, A process server and a deputy will meet the plane."

"That is such good news, Admiral."

"I have a judge's order granting you immediate visitation, you should be able to keep them till Monday morning, I also have an injunction prohibiting their removal from the state without a court order. I want you to remember, do not let your wife in the house under any circumstances, understood?"

I watched as their private jet rolled down the runway, as they deplaned I was shocked. Emily looked like a whipped puppy, the kids hid behind her. What had he done to my family, I wondered?

The deputy and process server stepped out and approached Emily. The body guard stepped in the way, the deputy waved him aside. John was outraged Emily was served. The deputy pointed in my direction and motioned for the kids to follow him. The squealing and started as soon as they saw me and came running over. The deputy gave my wife the admirals business card and told her to contact him to make arrangements for bringing the kids back.

Monday morning was a horrible experience dropping the kids off at her hotel. She was waiting out front with her Minder/body guard. Thankfully, the Admiral had sent his assistant with me for moral support and to keep me out of trouble.

Wednesday morning, the admiral called, John had lost big at the tournament and was in a foul mood.

John tried to get Emily to fly home with him, she refused, she wasn't allowed to leave the state with the kids, she was told to leave the fucking brats behind and wouldn't do it. He left without her. Several hours later, the kids were running around on their own in the hotel. When the staff went to investigate, they found her unconscious in their suite. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. She had been savagely beaten.

Of course, I went to visit her. Whoever did this put extra effort and time with her face. It was smashed and cut beyond recognition and would take years of reconstructive surgery to fix, at seeing her I couldn't help myself I cried.

It took days before I was cleared as a suspect and the children were turned over to me. I called her father.

"So are you happy with what John had done to your daughter?"

"What are you talking about?"

I couldn't believe he had not heard. "She is in the hospital badly beaten, in critical condition."

"Where is John?"

"He left her here and flew home."

The next visit to the hospital, he was in her room.

"Alex I'm so sorry I had no idea, I thought I was doing the right thing for Emily"

"What did you do, Ralf?"

"Emily was calling me telling me how lonely she was and how much more difficult this trip was, she was really depressed. So, I told John about it, he has always had a liking for her. He came here and wined and dined her and finally bedded her, then talked into going home with him. He managed to convinced her of all the finer things in life her and the children were missing out on."

With tears in my eyes, "look what he has done to her."

A week later there was a knock at the door, when I answered it, I was surprised to see Ralph and my mother-in-law Emma. I saw a changed man when I looked at Ralph, he seemed genuinely glad to see me. I allowed to visit with their grand children. To my surprise, they bought a house not far from mine and moved in. they wanted to be closer to the grand children and Emily.

Emily was finally released from the hospital and moved in with her folks, the divorce for abandonment went through. I see her quite often now, I allow her to see the children whenever she wants. Her face is terribly disfigured, and she tries to hide in the house. I have made it my business to support her, and I take her to lunch quite often. We have been become good friends.

Do I still love her? No, I got over that. Ralph and I have become great friends. Every once in a while we all pile into the van and head out to the Admirals farm for the weekend. Ralph and the Admiral speak the same language, I just act like I know what they are talking about. Between Ralph and Emma, the Admiral and his wife, the kids get the hell spoiled out of them.

As for John, he was caught cheating at a high stakes poker game, and neither he nor his body guard were seen or heard from again.

So, life goes on. Do I miss the sea? You bet I do, but I am finally home.