Empty Nest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mom, I'm sorry," he murmured when he had his composure back.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked, kissing his cheek.

"I came... I came so fast..."

"It must have felt really good, then," I said.

"Yeah," he panted.

"You gave me what I wanted," I said, kissing his cheek again. "Thank you."

"But, uh, did you come?"

That made me laugh. "No, but it felt really good. You did great. Just get off me when you can."

"Sorry." Ben grunted as he rolled off me, pulling out his still-hard penis. He laid beside me, gasping for air, a big dumb smile on his face.

"You did great," I told him again. "And if you want to try again we can."

"That felt so good," he breathed, reaching over and lazily grabbing my breast. "Really, really good. Amazing."

I kissed him gently on the lips. "You're a man now, sweetie. Congratulations."

He played with my breast a little, but his eyes were closed. He was spent. And so was I. It had been a long night, and the alcohol was trying to lull me to sleep. I could still feel warmth deep inside me where Ben had shot his sperm, and I moved my hand to my tummy, dreamily imagining new life growing there as I drifted off to sleep.

12