Empty Nest Cuck 01

Story Info
Wife comes to terms with her deeper needs.
819 words
3.34
23k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
194796
194796
40 Followers

PART 1

My Wife and I have been happily married for over 20 years. We live in a nice neighborhood and we have two kids grown kids. Our youngest left for college this year so we golf, we go out to eat, we hang out with our friends on the weekend, and we lead a pretty normal life.

My Wife Sasha is 4'11, strawberry blonde, 120 pounds with nice C's and a tight little ass. When we first dated we were like most young couples having sex every time we saw each other, and most of the time twice a day.

My Wife was way too hot for me then and as you can guess she is still too hot for me. I could never really satisfy her through penetration. No matter what I thought about I would always cum way faster than she wanted. However, we found a rhythm in bed with a vibrator, a dildo, and me going down on her for before entering her.

This story is about our sex life now. To tell this story, I have to start by telling a story from when we were young.

In 1995 we were out with her best friend Danielle who is pretty wild. She modeled for a leather fetish company. She had always made jokes about me wanting to have sex with her and my wife.

One night after dancing and drinking way too much at a club Danielle decided to crash in our spare room. When we got home Danielle started kissing my wife. I was definitely in shock when her hand worked its way to Sasha's perfect tits. I almost came in my pants watching.

As things escalated between the two I clearly remember my wife looking me right in the eye with Danielle's hand down her pants playing with her pussy. The look in her eyes was pure lust and pure pleasure. She was as intense as I had ever seen her.

After the foreplay in the living room Danielle took my Wife's hand and walked her to our bedroom. I followed. When I got to the room Danielle grabbed my cock through my pants. She kissed me shoving her tongue down my throat.

Sasha undressed quickly and watched Danielle and I undress. Danielle is 5'9 with long legs and a body nearly as nice as Sasha's. Fully undressed she got in bed with Sasha and started kissing. The sight was amazing.

Danielle went down on my Wife, sucking her clit while she fingered her vigorously. I went over to the other side of the bed and put my cock by my wife's mouth as she lay on her back.

She started to lick the tip and play with my balls. When she tried to take me in her mouth I pulled back so I didn't cum too quickly. Any touch at that point and I was going to explode.

I started to kiss her and she started to moan like I had never heard a Woman moan before. I looked down and her legs were spread wide. I was shocked when I realized Danielle had her whole fist inside her. She was fist fucking my wife.

Danielle looked at me, smiled, and said "You need to come take care of me". It was strange, she didn't ask me, she basically demanded that I do what she wanted. I walked around the bed and the view of Danielle's ass and pussy in front of me as she pounded my Wife's little pussy.

As I buried my face in her pussy she told me "You are going to do whatever I say". I would like to say I was not OK with that, but I came seconds later all over the side of the bed. Danielle noticed and made a joke about it with my wife. The both started laughing at me.

Danielle then turned around, grabbed me by my hair and guided me to the side of the bed and said "clean up your mess".

Sasha laughed, looked at me and said "Do what she says honey, clean up your mess it will be hot".

I did as I was told. When I was cleaning up my own cum I could feel my self getting hard again. When I got done my Wife was no longer laughing. She was angry. She said "sit in the chair and watch, I guess your tongue is all you are good for."

They took turns on each other for the next half hour. My Wife often looking me right in the eye as Danielle pounded her pussy with her fist. I could see a touch of guilt in her eye. It was like there was an understanding between us that I could never provide what she was getting.

I masturbated twice watching them, both times catching the cum in my hand and licking it off my fingers.

194796
194796
40 Followers