All Comments on 'Empty Nest Cuck 01'

by 194,796

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
fishgetterfishgetter4 months ago

A waste of time, and effort. This is not even a 1*, but that is the least we can give, and be counted.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How is this story a loving wife? While well written it is to short to determine what happens next.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

This isn’t a marriage, its a roommate with benefits.

Seriously, he needs therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is not a story , but hankfully it was short .

I was about to start skimming when I realised that was it .

If you are thinking about submitting another , please don't bother . I have a feeling you are going to get heavily critiqued for this effort .

CBX1980CBX19804 months ago

Cut to the chase and get to the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Automatic 1☆ of the tags are correct just cut your balls off. You won't need them anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bleh.

Incoming cuck/sub story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty crazy as his wife’s hole was has probably been so over stretched out from child birth for his dick to satisfy if a woman’s fist even if it’s fairly small is way wider than a dick . The guy with a quick trigger will get hard and the second round will be longer. After they made fun of him and started with each other again I’d have taken some control back fucking the friend in her ass and start to boss her around. My friends cousins wife was hooking up with his sister inlaw sister. When he found out she was cheating he fucked her best friend she worked with who was newly divorced. They broke it to her she went nuts and then he told her he knows she’s been hooking up with that girl for about three years when they could. He told her she should have told him her desire for women and they could’ve done it together. He told her he won’t tolerate a guy but if she wants a girl here and there they could do it together as long as it don’t effect their marriage in a negative way or they could divorce if that’s what she wants .

WonderPonderWonderPonder4 months ago

My tongue is all I'm good for since my penis is very small.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’m guessing your wife’s friend found a hidden submissive streak in you; what fun. I hope both girls made proper use of you going forward.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
Pure trash. Give it up!!!

Not worth reading...

Rocky62Rocky624 months ago

Shoulda pushed Danielles head into wifeys cum filled pussy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty hot!. All the characters got something out of it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hopefully this is your one and only contribution.

DessertmanDessertman4 months ago

I agree, its rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bad writing, bad premise

Slider1969Slider19694 months ago

What a wimp I would have told this bitch Danielle get the fuck out of my house and never come back and if the wife protests tell her she can join her.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog4 months ago

Interesting concept but not enough detail. Not much effort. Where's the hotwife and bbc? In the last chapter? 3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous