All Comments on 'Empty Nest Escapades Ch. 01-02'

by smithbill1970

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Ready for it!

I'm ready to be Doug except for the blindfold and the restraints. I'll suck your man's cock as you watch, but I want to be able to touch him and have him touch me. Would you like to see us 69 - each sucking the other man's cock and fondling his balls? And I'll want to play with you too! Cunnilingus! Intercourse! Anal if you want it! And your man can take my ass, and I'll take his if that is what is wanted! You can decide. I'm willing to give and take as you desire. You want to peg me? If you wish. I'm open for fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is edited?

You need to change your editor. It's riddled with mistakes.

" a meet and great"? Try "meet and greet".

"lay down"

No. "lie down"

Etc, etc.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 6 years ago
I am still amazed...

...that people who don't agree with or enjoy a certain form of human sexual interaction will read on after being warned by the author and then complain that they don't like or approve of said interaction. Off my soapbox. Thank you for writing what turns you and many of us on.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Hi SB, you write pretty well. It's in the wrong category. Proofread more. Good 1st!!!

Now for the minor points or quibbles

Blll is gay , not bi if his sex life was dead before she slipped him a dick

As noted, she could have snowballed him without another guy's involvement

Non consenting restraint is pretty much rape, no cool.

Write a hotter cocksucker scene by having her edge him, and cajole him into sucking for her pleasure

Thanks. Keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmithbill1970@smithbill1970
36 Followers
I have been reading stories here for years, and have a broad interest base. Now adding a few of my own. Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES