Empty Nest Lover Pt. 02 - The Maid

Story Info
The maid becomes our lover.
852 words
4.39
11.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim had a special swing installed on our sun porch. He likes to call it my fuck Shayla swing. It is more of a bed than swing, but also high enough I can stand and fuck her while she lays on the swing. He had cameras put up so he could see us fucking around anytime of the day.

Shayla has pretty much moved in with us, she still keeps her apartment, but more as a cover for her parents.

I have set strict rules for the house. I pick out all her outfits, I determine her schedule for work, and she is at my command in the house.

Our house is secluded, trees hide us from neighbors and the road. I keep Shayla almost naked or barely covered all the time. I have given up clothes most of time and resorted to robes or open button down shirts. Tim laughs and says we are our private nudist colony.

I know the mail man and delivery folks have caught us multiple times exposed or messing around. I usually smile or leave them a coke for the next time they stop. They all know who Shayla is, but keep our private life secret. It helps Tim tips them well and tells them to look but don't touch.

I reminded Shayla this morning that Marie would be here today to clean the house. We are always respectful to Marie, but she was well informed on our lifestyle. She is paid well to keep secrets. Marie was out sick today, so she sent her niece Tia to clean. Tia greeted me at the door in a tiny pair of shorts and a barely covering top. I was shocked to see her, but enjoyed her look.

My phone buzzed and it was Maria.."sorry, I am out sick, I am sending Tia. Your secrets are safe with her. Enjoy her. She will enjoy you, believe me."

I looked up and Tia smiled. I said "enjoy me, huh?" And she replied, "you have no idea."

Shayla walked in wearing only thong panties. Tia glanced at her and said "well good morning" and then winked at me. I asked Tia if she liked the looks of Shayla, she replied yes. My mind was turning. This day was going to be fun.

I showed Tia where all the cleaning things were. She got right to work. She cleaned throughly and scrubbed everything so hard. Her little ass stuck up in the air, her little top was wet and you could see her small tits through the fabric. She was so cute.

At lunch time, Shayla and I lounged on the couch. Shayla nuzzled in for her afternoon nap. She wrapped her lips around my big nipple and started sucking. She sucked each nipple a long time. I would pat her clit every little bit, getting her steamed up. I denied Shayla any release. I wanted to see how far we could push Tia.

I left my robe open and walked into the kitchen where she was washing dishes. Her ass cheeks had started to show out from her shorts. I walked up and barely touched her. She didn't push me away so I said "your aunt said I would enjoy you, can I enjoy you?" Tia didn't protest, so I assumed that meant yes.

I reached around her and pulled her top off. Showing off her small but perky tits. I pinched her nipple hard and she let out a moan. I called Shayla to come to us. I directed Shayla to Tia's ass. Showing her that Tia needed some anal love. Shayla was not hesitant, she dove right in, licking Tia's asshole and toying with her clit.

Tia's knees become weak, so I guided my two lovers to the bedroom. I slipped my cock on, laid down, and told Tia to ride me. Shayla slipped behind us and begin toying with our clits and assholes.

I loved watching Tia's tiny tits bounce. Her tits were small, but her nipples were perfect. I tugged and pulled on her nipples until she couldn't hold back and sprayed all over my cock and Shayla's face.

Tia laid there and caught her breath for a moment, then got up, showered and finished her work. Shayla curled up with me and napped for a while.

Tia came back before leaving, was going to head out and I told her no. I pulled her up on me and had her ride my face, using my nose to bump her clit and keep her juice flowing. She tasted sweet, almost innocent, and juice just ran out of her.

She orgasmed at least four times before getting off of my face. I loved her body and her pussy. Tia got dressed, I kissed her good-bye, and she left.

Tim had dialed into our cameras and watched our afternoon. He buzzed to find out who she was. After learning she was Marie's niece he text Marie and said "triple the pay, she "cleans" twice a week. No clothes please." Marie made the bargain and Tia became our maid.